Vancouver, B.C. — Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. (TSX.V:SCZ) (the “Company” or “Santacruz”) reports on its financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2017 (“Q2”). The full version of the financial statements and accompanying management discussion and analysis can be viewed on the Company’s website at www.santacruzsilver.com or on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. All financial information is prepared in accordance with IFRS and all dollar amounts are expressed in thousands of US dollars, except per unit amounts, unless otherwise indicated.
- Revenues of $2,641
- Production cost per tonne of $63.38
- Silver equivalent production increased 21% to 270,659 in Q2 from 223,968 in Q1
- Net loss of $8,485 after reflecting impairment charge of $5,284 on the Gavilanes Property
- Cash cost per silver equivalent ounce sold of $21.24
- AISC per silver equivalent ounce sold of $24.62