Kamloops, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – September 20, 2018) – Advance Gold Corp. (TSXV: AAX) (“Advance Gold” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce it has filed documents with the TSX Venture Exchange to close its private placement financing previously announced August 22, 2018. Subject to regulatory approval, the Company will issue 3,003,527 units at $0.085 per unit for gross proceeds of $255,300. Each Unit consists of 1 common share of the Company and 1 common share purchase warrant, with each warrant being exercisable at $0.10 for 24 months.
Toronto, Ontario (September 21, 2018) – Sable Resources Ltd. (TSXV:SAE) (“Sable” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Haywood Securities Inc. (“Haywood”) as sole underwriter, pursuant to which Haywood has agreed to purchase, on a “bought deal” private placement basis, 8,000,000 units of the Company (“Units”) at a price of $0.25 per Unit (the “Issue Price”) for total gross proceeds of $2,000,000 (the “Offering”). Each Unit will consist of one common share (a “Common Share”) in the capital of the Company and one-half of one common share
purchase warrant (each whole common share purchase warrant, a “Warrant”) of the Company. Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share (a “Warrant Share”) at a price per Warrant Share of $0.35 for a period of 24 months from the closing of the Offering.
September 8, 2018. Prospero Silver Corp. (TSX.V: PSL; “The Company” or “Prospero”) is pleased to provide results for drilling of its Buenavista project in northwest Durango State, Mexico. Eleven holes, totaling 2,811m of core drilling, were completed. The drilling at Buenavista was the fourth project to be drilled under the terms of a second round of strategic investment from Fortuna Silver Mines, Inc. (NYSE:FSM, TSX: FVI) (“Fortuna”) made in May 2018, as per the revised agreement and warrant exercise announced on May 7, 2018.
By Jorge Cirett
During the 36th week of the year (September 3rd to September 9th, 2018), at least 18 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. Prize Mining, Minaurum, Azure, and Kootenay released advances in exploration. Telson Mining released some clarifications to its operating Q2 2018 results. Prospero reported news on financing. Goldplay, Consolidated Zinc, Torex, Southern Silver, Impact Silver, Magellan Gold, and Aura Minerals reported on development of its properties. Golden Minerals, Sonoro and GoGold reported deals on properties or royalties. ON MEXICO ISSUES, AMLO announced cabinet posts in Economy, including the new Sub-secretary of Mining, Francisco Quiroga. The Mexican Core Shack now counts with displays from three properties in Chihuahua, two in Durango, two in Estado de Mexico, one in Guerrero and one in Puebla. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Minaurum has resumed drilling at its Alamos Silver property. Azure reported high-grade surface results from its Oso Negro property and Kootenay released surface sampling results from its Malé project. In Coahuila Prize Mining announced a coming drill campaign on its Manto Negro project. ON MINING Telson Mining presented some clarifications on its Q2 report, and some figures on production costs from the Campo Morado mine. ON FINANCING, Prospero Silver announced a strategic investment by Fortuna Silver for US$270 K. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Goldplay released results from its San Marcial project in Sinaloa. Consolidated Zinc is to start mining in Plomosas, Chihuahua. Torex presented an updated technical report and a new mine plan on its El Limon-Guajes property in Guerrero. Southern Silver presented assay results from drilling at its Cerro Las Minitas property in Durango. Impact Silver announced the discovery of a new ore shoot on its Zacualpan property in Estado de Mexico. Magellan is planning to mine on its El Dorado property in Nayarit. Aura Minerals filed a FS and technical report on the restarting of its Aranzazu mine in Zacatecas. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Golden Minerals sold its remaining interest on the Celaya property in Guanajuato to The Electrum Group for US$3 M. Sonoro optioned an inner concession within its Cerro Caliche property for US$100 K in two payments. GoGold sold its 2% NSR on the Santa Gertrudis project in Sonora to Metalla Royalty.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador (AMLO), the president elect in Mexico, announced cabinet posts within the Secretaría de Economía (Bureau of Economy) for its incoming government. Graciela Márquez, as Secretary, is to be supported by Luz Maria de la Mora in Subsecretaría de Comercio Exterior (Foreign Commerce), Ernesto Acevedo Hernández in Subsecretaria de Industria y Comercio (Industry and Commerce), and Francisco Quiroga, on charge of the Subsecretaría de Minería (Mining). Francisco Quiroga was director of International Planning for Grupo Villacero, and worked for a couple of years at Arcelor Mittal México. He has master degrees from Yale and New Zealand, with expertise in international metal markets, steel, commodities and mining, as well as anti-dumping practices and industry. The Mexican Core Shack added images of drill core from Almaden’s Ixtaca project in Puebla, at https://gambusinoprospector.com/mexican-core-shack/puebla/ixtaca/ . The Mexican Core Shack now displays three properties in Chihuahua, two in Durango, two in Estado de Mexico, one in Guerrero and one in Puebla.
- Prize Mining Corp. commenced the phase II exploration program on its Manto Negro project in Coahuila. This phase will consist of 3,000 m of diamond drilling, “3D modeling of drill intersections and artisanal underground workings”, a GIS compilation and preliminary metallurgical test work. At El Granizo, “strong copper mineralization is exposed on surface for a strike length of 550 metres and dips moderately to the southwest. Mineralization is hosted in the San Marcos red-bed sandstone close to the contact with the overlying Cupido limestone”. At Pilar Grande drilling will test a 200 by 50 m area containing the underground workings.
- Minaurum Gold Inc. has resumed drilling at the Alamos Silver project in Sonora. The 5,000 m (or greater) drill program is to focus in seven untested veins exposed at high structural levels in down-dropped blocks outside of the historic mining corridor. “One hole will test the Minas Nuevas vein at depth and a second hole will test the Púlpito and Cotera vein zone projections. Eight more holes are planned on targets on the completely virgin eastern side of the historic La Quintera – Promontorio vein zone, including the Tigre, Ana, and Amalia vein zones, and the breccia body located south of Amalia and Tigre; as well as the Promontorio Sur vein zone to the south of Promontorio vein. The drill program will be expanded as new targets are generated.”
- Azure Minerals Ltd. reported high grade assays from surface sampling at its Oso Negro property in Sonora. The project comprises a 1,119 ha concession application and an adjoining 156 ha concession purchased for US$35 K. Both concessions contain epithermal mineralization like quartz veins and quartz stockworks in zones of strong alteration, with galena and sphalerite within the quartz veins, which can attain widths of up to 5 m and lengths of 800 m. Of 88 samples collected, 37 returned over 100 g/t Ag, including 9 samples over 1,000 g/t Ag, and a peak of 2,680 g/t Ag. Of 88 samples collected, 37 samples returned over 1.0 g/t Au, including 7 samples over 5.0 g/t Au and up to 100.5 g/t Au.
- Kootenay Silver Inc. released additional high-grade sampling results on its Malé project in Sonora. Thirty three sample collected from old pits and small trenches returned 19 samples with values over 1.0 g/t Au, with the highest running 12.1, 17.0, 24.7 and 36.0 g/t Au. “The Malé gold project is a granitic-hosted gold dominant polymetallic vein and vein stockwork system covering an area of 1500 x 1500 meters with numerous showings highly anomalous in gold…..Mineralization occurs as narrow veins, veinlets and stockworks of quartz with or without sulphides within structures projecting in a dominant northeast trend and a secondary northwest trend”.
- Telson Mining Corp. presented some clarifications to its Q2 2018 financial report (please see press release for details). The “Campo Morado Mine has achieved direct site costs for mining, milling and administration during Q2 of approximately US$56.6, US$51.6 and US$51.8 per tonne respectively for, April, May and June. These current direct site costs are approximately 36% lower than the estimated direct site costs of US$72.26 per tonne used for the same categories in Telson’s recently published independent Preliminary Economic Assessment and approximately 40% lower than the previous operator’s last year of production during 2014”.
- Prospero Silver Corp. arranged a US$270 K strategic investment from Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Fortuna currently owns 20.3% of Prospero current and outstanding shares, and this private placement is to take that proportion to 26.9%. The proceeds will be allocated to test the Bermudez project in Chihuahua with a 3-hole 1,500 m drill program.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Goldplay Exploration Ltd. disclosed additional results from sampling of the historical core drill holes completed in 2011 on the project San Marcial, in Sinaloa. Highlighted true width (TW) new results from two holes comprise 53.6 m @ 57 g/t Ag, 0.1% Pb, 0.4% Zn (including 5.6 m @ 253 g/t Ag, 0.2% Pb, 0.6% Zn); 46.5 m @ 57 g/t Ag, 0.3% Pb, 0.4% Zn (including 15.5 m @ 115 g/t Ag, 0.5% Pb, 0.7% Zn, same that include 3.25 m @ 411 g/t Ag, 1.9% Pb, 2.2% Zn).
- Consolidated Zinc Ltd. is to start mining at its Plomosas project in Chihuahua. “The CZL Board has approved the development plan and mining will commence immediately with monthly receipts commencing mid October 2018”. CZL secured a finance package by way of convertible notes. The mined ore will be processed at Grupo Mexico’s plant in Santa Eulalia, Chihuahua, and the concentrate is to be sent to the same group’s smelter in San Luis Potosi. CZL “is confident that the first cashflow can be achieved for a capital cost less than US$500,000 and the C1 operating costs are expected to be less than US$0.50/lb Zinc after by-product credits”.
- Torex Gold Resources Inc. completed an updated technical report that includes a life of mine plan (LOM) of nine years and an increased average gold production of 430 K Oz Au per year, from 2019 to 2023 at its Limón-Guajes mine in Guerrero.” The TR also contains an updated Media Luna Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA), with an after-tax NPV (5%) of $582M, and an after-tax IRR of 27%”.
- Southern Silver Exploration Corp. reported assay results from initial core drilling on the 12,000 m 2018 drill program at its Cerro Las Minitas property in Durango. Highlighted true width (TW) intervals comprise 15.1 m @ 280 g/t Ag, 0.18% Cu, 0.9% Pb, 0.1% Zn (including 4.4 m @ 598 g/t Ag, 0.4% Cu, 2.1% Pb, 0.1% Zn) on the Skarn Front deposit, and 0.6 m @ 79 g/t Ag, 0.4 g/t Au, 1.2% Cu, 0.1% Pb, 14.1% Zn; 2.0 m @ 88 g/t Ag, 0.3 g/t Au, 0.2% Cu, 1.1% Pb, 2.6% Zn in Las Victorias zone, which extend mineralization for over 100 m to the southeast.
- Impact Silver Corp. announced the discovery of a new ore shoot on the Lipton vein of the Guadalupe mine at its Zacualpan property in Estado de Mexico. To date the new zone has been drilled over a length of 120 m and vertical distance of 80 m, remaining open in all directions. Some of the highlighted true width intervals comprise 10.57 m @ 201 g/t Ag, 0.13 g/t Au, 0.2% Pb, 0.5% Zn (including 4.18 m @ 381 g/t Au, 0.09 g/t Au, 0.4% Pb, 1.1% Zn); 7.74 m @ 466 g/t Ag, 0.13 g/t Au, 0.5% Pb, 1.1% Zn; 8.82 m @ 306 g/t Ag, 0.11 g/t Au, 0.2% Pb, 0.5% Zn; 1.53 m @ 240 g/t Ag, 0.04 g/t Au, 0.7% Pb, 2.5% Zn; 2.87 m @ 308 g/t Au, 0.19 g/t Au, 0.3% Pb, 0.4% Zn.
- Magellan Gold Corp. is focused on advancing El Dorado project in Nayarit towards production, planning to truck the ore to the SDA mill for processing. “The drilled resource appears to be sufficient to support an underground mining operation for five years at a mining rate of 100 tonnes per day….”. Magellan is applying for the necessary environmental and blasting permits, as well as quotes for contract mining.
- Aura Minerals Inc. filed the NI-43-101 Feasibility Study and Technical Report on the Aranzazu mine in Zacatecas.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Golden Minerals Co. has sold its remaining interest on the Celaya property in Guanajuato, to The Electrum Group LLC. Golden Minerals is to receive a payment of US$3.0 M for selling 100% of its remaining mining concessions and related interests in the Celaya project located in Guanajuato.
- Sonoro Metals Corp. optioned from a private owner the 9 ha “El Colorado” mining concession, within its Cerro Caliche project in Sonora. “The Option Agreement provides for Sonoro to acquire a 100% interest in El Colorado for total consideration to the Vendor of US$100,000, of which US$50,000 has been paid and the balance due in 6 months”. Seven thorough-going veins surrounded by quartz sotckwork areas and sheeted quartz veinlet zones present limited mining evidenced by tunnels, pits and trenches.
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. entered with GoGold Resources Inc. into an agreement to purchase a 2% net smelter return royalty on the Santa Gertrudis property in Sonora, for US$12 M in cash. The agreement is subject to a right of first refusal held by the owner of the project, Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd., right that has to be exercised with 45 days.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the image above, argillitized volcanic rocks above the famous Vizcaína vein in the Pachuca District, Hidalgo. Picture by Jorge Cirett.
rhythmically banded quartz vein
By Miguel A Heredia
During the 35th week of the year (August 27th to September 2nd, 2018), at least 18 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with seven informing on exploration results, five announcing financing issues, four communicating deals and corporate issues, one reporting production results, and one reporting on resources and developments. ON MEXICO ISSUES, no relevant news. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Azure reported that project operator Teck Resources commenced its second drilling campaign on the El Alacrán project; Minaurum acquired two additional mineral concessions at its Alamos Silver project and discovered three new veins; Ridgestone commenced a 1,400m drilling program at its Rebeico project; and Riverside provided an exploration update of its Mexican projects portfolio. In Chihuahua, Harvest approved the budget to drill its Cerro Cascaron project, and Radius mobilized a drill team to explore its Amalia project. In Sinaloa, Goldplay reported historical core sampling results from its San Marcial project. ON MINING, Santacruz reported Q2 2018 results from their Veta Grande project in Zacatecas and the El Rosario project in San Luis Potosi. ON FINANCING, Evrim closed a private placement for $7,272,601.50. Prize closed the first tranche of a private placement for $1,530.000. Vangold announced a non-brokered private placement for up to $500,000. Sable launched an early warrant exercise incentive program to exercise warrants exercisable for common shares. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Endeavour updated mineral reserves and resource estimates and a PFS on its Terronera project in Jalisco. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Silver Viper terminated its option agreement on the Clemente project in Sonora with Riverside. Ethos Gold entered into an option agreement to acquire a contiguous claim to its la Purisima project in Chihuahua. Santacruz amended the Contracuña option and a short-term loan agreement. Endeavour announced an initiative to reduce capital and operating costs.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- No relevant news.
- Azure Minerals Limited, announced that Teck Resources commenced its second drilling campaign on the El Alacrán project in Sonora. Two diamond drill rigs have been mobilized to carry out a 5,000m program with the objective to test high priority drill targets including Cerro Alacrán (porphyry Cu target) and Cerro Simon (epithermal Au-Ag target).
- Minaurum Gold Inc., acquired the 10,159 Ha La Quintera claim and the 400 Ha Yoreme claim to expand its land package to 16,134 Ha at its Alamos Silver project in Sonora. Three new veins have been discovered on the Yoreme concession measuring between 900m to 1,800m long. Vein sampling returned from anomalous up to 250 g/t Ag, 1.29% Cu, 4.74% Pb, and 1.99% Zn. “With the newly found Yoreme veins, we have outlined a vein swarm of 12 prominent and separate veins within an overall corridor measuring 10 km long and 2.7 km wide at Alamos.” stated Darrell Rader, President and CEO of Minaurum. “The new claims not only triple the size of our holdings but also ensure that we control the strike of all known veins, greatly expanding the impressive untested exploration potential at Alamos.”
- Ridgestone Mining Inc., commenced a 1,400m diamond drill program at its Rebeico Au-Cu project in Sonora. The drilling program has the aim to test for Au-Cu mineralization below historical workings along the Alaska vein which has a strike length of over 1km and is open at depth.
- Riverside Resources Inc., provided an exploration update of its projects portfolio. At its Cecilia project in Sonora, the company is conducting a soil survey sampling covering the larger surrounding concession acquired through the Mexican lottery system last year. Riverside also announced that Silver Viper Minerals Corp terminated its option on the Clemente project in Sonora and is currently compiling all the new information. It is also refining targets on its three copper assets in Sonora: Thor, Ariel and El Teco.
- Harvest Gold Corporation, approved the drill program budget submitted by Evrim Resources Corp., for the diamond drill program at its Cerro Cascaron project in Chihuahua. The drill program will consists of 3,000m in 15 holes to cover seven target areas and is expected to initiate in late September.
- Radius Gold Inc., mobilized a drill team to explore its Amalia project in Chihuahua. The 2,000m drill program will be conducted by Pan American Silver and is expected to commence in September on multiple drill targets, including Campamento target, a 500m by 70m zone of intense silicification and brecciation with massive and stockwork veining; Guadalupe target, a high-grade andesite hosted structurally controlled breccia zone, and Dulces target, a poorly exposed vein within an extensive area of argillic altered andesite volcanics and related Au in soil anomaly.
- Goldplay Exploration Ltd., reported sampling results of the historical core from its San Marcial project in Sinaloa and confirms open pit target near surface with 46m of 129 g/t Ag Eq, including 7.5m of 379 g/t Ag Eq, and 1.5m of 1,079 g/t Ag Eq.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd., reported Q2 2018 results from its Veta Grande project in Zacatecas and the El Rosario project in San Luis Potosi. 52,025 tones were processed during Q2 2018 to produce 52K Oz Ag at a production cost of $66.12 per tonne.
- Evrim Resources Corp., closed a private placement with Newmont Canada Corporation for $7,272,601.50. Proceeds from the private placement will provide funding for the Cuale high sulphidation epithermal gold project in Jalisco, Mexico and for general corporate purposes.
- Prize Mining Corporation, closed the first tranche of a brokered private placement for $1,530,000. Net proceeds will be used on its Manto Negro project in Coahuila.
- Vangold Mining Corp., announced a non-brokered private placement financing for up to $500,000. Net proceeds will be used to advance its Pinguino mine project in Guanajuato.
- Sable Resources Ltd., launched an early warrant exercise incentive program to encourage the early exercise of up to 27,205,500 of its outstanding unlisted warrants exercisable for common shares at a price of $0.25.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Endeavour Silver Corp., updated mineral reserves and resource estimates and a PFS on its Terronera project in Jalisco. Indicated resources are 4,363,000 tonnes of 239 g/t Ag and 2.53 g/t Au for a total of 33.4M Oz Ag and 354K oz Au. Inferred resources are 1,073,000 tonnes of 252 g/t Ag and 2.38 g/t Au for a total of 8.8M Oz Ag and 82K Oz Au. Probable reserves are 4,701,000 tonnes of 226 g/t Ag and 2.28 g/t Au for a total of 33.8M Oz Ag and 342K Oz Au. The company also disclosed results of the PFS. Highlights include a mine life of 9.5 years with average annual production of 5.1M Oz Ag Eq in phase 2 (year 3 and onwards); a cash cost of $0.15 per Oz Ag, net of Au by-product credits and all in sustaining cost of $1.36 per Oz Ag, net of Au by-product credits, and a robust economics including an after-tax 5% NPV of $117.8M (51% increase from 2017 PFS), an Internal Rate of Return of 23.5% and Payback period of 5.4 years.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Silver Viper Minerals Corp., terminated its option agreement on the Clemente project in Sonora with Riverside Resources Inc.
- Ethos Gold Corp., entered into an option agreement to acquire an 897 Ha contiguous claim to its la Purisima project in Chihuahua. The company can acquire the 100% interest of the property at any time during the 10 years following closing of the option agreement by paying the property owner staged payments for US$550,000 and granting a 2% NSR royalty on the property of which the company can purchase 50% at any time by paying US$ 1M.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd., amended the option agreement with the Contracuña group of companies to acquire 100% ownership of the Veta Grande mine and milling facilities as well as the Minillas project in Zacatecas. Santacruz also amended the repayment terms of the US$2.3M short-term loan it has with a private Bolivian mining company. Pursuant to the amended terms the principal balance of US$2.3 million is now to be repaid in October 1, 2018
- Endeavour Silver Corp., announced an initiative to reduce capital and operating costs due to the drop in precious metal prices this quarter. The exploration group will cease all drilling activities and will be focused on preparing new resource estimates and planning for 2019 to resume their drilling programs. The development group working on Terronera project in Jalisco has delayed hiring for certain positions and will not commence already permitted earthworks on the roads and plant site until receipt of final government permits for the mine dumps and plant tailings. It also conducted a review of possible short-term improvements to increase revenue and decrease costs at each of their mines to year-end.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, a rhythmically banded quartz vein in a low sulphidation epithermal project in Durango, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
Vancouver, BC — August 27, 2018, Ethos Gold Corp. (“Ethos” or the “Company“) (TSXV:ECC) is pleased to announce that it has, through its Mexican subsidiary Compañía Minera Roca Dorada, S.A. de C.V. (“Roca Dorada”) entered into an option agreement (the “Option Agreement”) with Mr. Rodney Alan Blakestad Cobean (the “Property Owner”) to earn a 100% right, title and interest in and to 897 hectares of mineral concessions contiguous to its La Purisima project (see Ethos’ press releases dated December 1, 2017 and June 15, 2018) situated in the municipality of Buenaventura, Chihuahua, México (the “Property”), subject to the Property Owner being entitled to a 2.0% net smelter return royalty upon the Company earning 100% interest in the Property on the terms set out in the Option Agreement.
August 27, 2018, Calgary, AB – PRIZE MINING CORPORATION (“Prize” or the “Company”) (TSXV:PRZ) (OTCQB:PRZFF) (MQSP:GR:FRANKFURT) is pleased to announce that the Company has closed the first tranche of the previously announce brokered private placement (the “Offering”) (see press release on July 3, 2018), led by Integral Wealth Securities Ltd. (the “Agent”), and Paradigm Capital Inc. and Eight Capital Corp. (together with the Agent, the “Syndicate”) of 10,199,998 units (the “Units”) of the Company at a price of $0.15 per Unit (the “Unit Price”) for gross proceeds of approximately $1,530,000.
VANCOUVER, BC — (August 21, 2018) — Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB; OTCQB: SVBL) (“Silver Bull” or the “Company“) is pleased to announce that it has completed the second and final tranche of its previously announced private placement (the “Private Placement“). Under the second tranche of the Private Placement, Silver Bull issued 7,365,555 units (the “Units“) of the Company at a price of USD$0.13 per Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of USD$957,522. Each Unit consisted of one common share in the capital of the Company (a “Common Share“) and one half of one transferable Common Share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a “Warrant“). Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to acquire one Common Share at a price of USD$0.16 until the second anniversary of the closing of the second tranche of the Private Placement.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Azucar Minerals Ltd. (“Azucar” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: AMZ; OTCQX: AXDDF) announces that, pursuant to its Stock Option Plan, it has granted stock options to certain directors, employees and consultants of the Company to purchase an aggregate 3,959,200 common shares in the capital of the Company at an exercise price of $0.60 per share which expire on April 28, 2021.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Almadex Minerals Ltd. (“Almadex” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: DEX) announces that, pursuant to its Stock Option Plan, it has granted stock options to certain directors, employees and consultants of the Company to purchase an aggregate 2,932,200 common shares in the capital of the Company at an exercise price of $0.32 per share which expire on April 28, 2021.