canasil_dec 14, 2017
Vancouver, December 14, 2017 – Canasil Resources Inc. (TSX-V: CLZ, DB Frankfurt: 3CC, “Canasil” or the “Company”) announces that the Company’s shareholders have approved the Plan of Arrangement to segregate its British Columbia properties into a separate company, Canmine Minerals Inc. (“Canmine”), at the Special Meeting of Shareholders held on December 12, 2017. The details of votes cast at the Special Meeting are summarized in the table below:
||% of O/S Shares
|PLAN OF ARRANGEMENT
|CANMINE STOCK OPTION PLAN
The Company will now apply for the Final Court Order to approve the arrangement, following which the Directors of Canasil and Canmine will proceed with the arrangements for meeting the initial listing requirements for the listing of Canmine on the TSX Venture Exchange (“the “Exchange”). Assuming that the Court Order is granted, the Directors of Canasil and Canmine will determine the timing for the remaining steps for the completion of the Arrangement.
- Consolidated Zinc (CZL) has received firm commitments for a Placement of $1.96 million from new and existing investors
- Demand has been driven by the recently announced successful Scoping Study and newly identified exploration areas within and outside the mine which includes high grade intercepts well below the current development
- CZL commenced a significant circa 70 hole drilling program in late November with 3 rigs undertaking extensional and resource definition drilling high grade Plomosas Zinc Project, along with the testing of further regional targets nearby
- First assays are due shortly and further assays will continue for the next few months
- Regional exploration demonstrating early success with the recently announced high grade assays of up to 42.72% Zn+Pb from mineralised exposures at the nearby Juarez mine
- Funding will accelerate the drilling campaign to expand the existing Resource at Plomosas
Consolidated Zinc Ltd (“CZL” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has received firm commitments to place 163,455,050 fully paid ordinary shares at $0.012 per share (with a free 1 for 3 unlisted 2.5c, 31 December 2020 option), to raise $1.96 million before costs (“Capital Raising”). The issue has been offered to institutional and sophisticated investors in Australia and will be completed in two tranches. The first tranche of 107,681,717 shares will utilise the Company’s available 15% capacity and settle by 20 December 2017. The second tranche of 55,773,333 shares and 54,485,013 options (consisting of all free attaching options from tranche 1 and tranche 2 placements) will be subject to shareholder approval and so completed, once that has been obtained.
goldcorp_05 dec 2017
VANCOUVER, Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – GOLDCORP INC. (TSX: G, NYSE: GG) is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors declared a fourth quarterly dividend for 2017 of $0.02 per share. Shareholders of record as of the close of business on Thursday, December 14, 2017 will be entitled to receive payment on Friday, December 22, 2017.
Dividend Reinvestment Plan
Goldcorp has implemented a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (“DRIP”). For the purposes of the quarterly dividend, the Company has elected to issue common shares under the DRIP through treasury at a 3% discount to the Average Market Price. Dividends are only payable as and when declared by Goldcorp’s Board of Directors and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto. Goldcorp may, from time to time, in its discretion, change or eliminate the discount applicable to treasury acquisitions or direct that such common shares be purchased in market acquisitions at the prevailing market price, any of which would be publicly announced. Participation in the DRIP is optional and will not affect shareholders’ cash dividends unless they elect to participate in the DRIP. Participation in the DRIP is open to all registered and beneficial shareholders in Canada and the United States. Shareholders that are resident in jurisdictions other than Canada and the United States may also participate in the DRIP, subject to any restrictions of laws in such shareholder’s jurisdiction of residence.
During the 47th week of the year (November 20th to November 26th, 2017), at least 32 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. ON MEXICO ISSUES: No relevant news. ON EXPLORATION: six companies informed on exploration efforts during the week: In Sonora Azure Minerals reported favorable metallurgical results from its Oposura project. In Chihuahua Monarca is to acquire the San Jose project; Mammoth Resources mobilized equipment to drill its Tenoriba property. In Sinaloa Starcore is to acquire the Santa Fe project, with an historical Au-Ag resource. Silver Bull released drill results from the sulfide zone at Sierra Mojada; Prize Mining is to acquire the Manto Negro stratabound copper project. Evrim Resources announced the acquisition of the Cuale high sulfidation property. In Veracruz Mexican Gold announced step-out drilling mineralization intercepts at Las Minas. ON MINING: Impact Silver presented its quarterly report. Marlin Gold informed on the mining program at La Trinidad in Sinaloa. In Zacatecas, operations recommenced at the Santacruz Silver’s Veta Grande mill after the PROFEPA suspension. MX Gold informed on advance at the Magistral tailings project in Durango. Americas Silver informed the San Rafael mine is sourcing all ore treated in Cosalá. ON FINANCING: Telson Resources received $1 M from the exercise of warrants. Aztec Minerals is now trading on the USA. Primero Mining obtained an extension on its revolving credit facility. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT: Leagold Mining reported more high-grade results from drilling at Bermejal Underground on its Los Filos property in Guerrero. Stroud Resources announced an updated resource estimate for its Santo Domingo Hostotipaquillo deposit in Jalisco. Almaden Resources released more drill results from the Ixtaca deposit in Puebla. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES: Soleil Capital and Goldplay Exploration are to amalgamate to create a precious metals exploration company focused in Mexico. Monarca Minerals signed a LOI to acquire the San Jose property in Chihuahua. Starcore entered into a LOI to acquire the Santa Fe property in Sinaloa. Camrova Minerals (Baja Mining) has seen its interest on El Boleo property (in Baja California) reduced to 7.3%. Bacanora Minerals is involved in a lawsuit over a 3% royalty on its Sonora lithium project. Golden Goliath has received the fifth payment on the option of its Uruachic properties. Prize mining is to acquire the Manto Negro project in Coahuila from Scion Mines.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Azure Minerals Ltd. reported metallurgical results from its Oposura project in Sonora. The test returned over 70% and 80% recoveries respectively for Pb and Zn, producing a lead concentrate (>55% Pb, 360 g/t Ag) and a zinc concentrate (>55% Zn) with low levels of deleterious elements. More metallurgical studies will be undertaken on core material from the present drill campaign.
- Monarca Minerals Inc. entered into a letter of intent (LOI) to acquire the San Jose property in Chihuahua. The 5,580 hectares project shows disseminations, stockwork and veins of skarn, gossan and altered intrusive rocks, with assays of up to 26.8 g/t Au, 161 g/t Ag, 6.5% Pb, 0.9% Zn, 4.2% Cu.
- Starcore International Mines Ltd. entered into a letter of intent (LOI) with Eduardo de la Peña Gaitan and other owners, to acquire the 21,000 hectare Santa Fe project in Sinaloa. Previous exploration included 13,000 m of drilling in 2013, establishing an historical (Non 43-101 compliant) open pit resource of 285 K AuEq Oz in 5 M tonnes @ 89 g/t Ag, 0.56 g/t Au; or an underground resource of 225 K AuEq Oz in 1.28 M tonnes @ 266 g/t Ag, 1.83 g/t Au.
- Mammoth Resources Corp. has mobilized a drill rig and a bulldozer to its Tenoriba property in Chihuahua. The company is to begin a 3,000 m drill program in 8 to 24 holes to test gold-silver targets on a 5 km strike length within a 15 square Km area of ubiquitous high sulfidation gold mineralization. The company announced the release of a technical report on the drill selection criteria.
- Silver Bull Resources Inc. released results from four drill holes testing the sulfide zone below the previously defined oxide zone on its Sierra Mojada project in Coahuila. Highlighted results comprise 9 m @ 20.7% Zn, 1.0% Pb, 98 g/t Ag, 0.26% Cu, including 3.65 m @ 47.8% Zn, 2.5% Pb, 105 g/t Ag, 0.26% Cu; 3 m @ 537 g/t Ag, 3.9% Zn, 1.1% Cu, including 1 m @ 1,280 g/t Ag, 14.8% Zn, 2.3% Cu.
- Prize Mining Corp. entered into an agreement (see the appropriate section below) to acquire the Manto Negro copper project in Coahuila. The project consists of seven mining concession covering 17,959 hectares. “The Project is identified as a stratabound Cu-Ag (+/- Pb-Zn) oxidized “Red Bed type” copper deposit… The Project area is hosted by Cretaceous carbonates and sandstones with exposures of mineralization being identified in numerous locations occurring in concordant layers ranging from 2 to 23 metres thick that are referred to as “Mantos”. Exposures of this mineralization have been identified over the 50-kilometre length of the Project.” The grades of historical sampling, trenching and drilling range from 0.73% to 5.55% Cu, 19 to 793 g/t Ag, 1.5 to 15% Pb and 0.3 to 3.64% Zn.
- Mexican Gold Corp. announced that drilling to expand the high-grade dike contact mineralization previously encountered at its Las Minas project in Veracruz has successfully intersected long intervals of chalcopyrite-magnetite mineralization in five additional holes. Core length intervals include: 0 m; Cumulative 48.0 m; 20.3 m; cumulative 28.0 m, 28.0 m of chalcopyrite-magnetite mineralization.
- Evrim Resources Corp. announced the acquisition and early exploration results of the 97 square kilometer Cuale gold project in Jalisco. The Cuale project was initially staked under the Callinan Royalties generative alliance (now owned by Altius Minerals Corp.) with formal title granted to Evrim for 100% ownership in November 2017. “Mineralization is found in moderately to strongly silicified rhyolite that contains up to 10% specular hematite in boxworks, interpreted to have formed after pyrite. Zones of pervasive silicification with strong clay alteration of phenocrysts trending to vuggy silica are observed..” Seven rock chip samples collected on a 500 m by 250 m zone returned from 0.19 to 4.56 g/t Au.
- Impact Silver Corp. released its financial and production third quarter 2017 report. Production at the Guadalupe mill came primarily from the San Ramon Deeps, Cuchara and San Patricio mines. Highly variable ore from the San Ramon Deeps mine contributed to the lower grade mill feed @ 175 g/t Ag. Total silver production was 229.9 K Oz. Exploration work is focused on the Alacran, Alacran North, San Ramon North and El Paso vein. The company had a $6.0 M cash position at the end of the period.
- Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. informed that most of the mining during the year at La Trinidad, in Sinaloa, focused on expanding and deepening the north side of the Taunus pit, while waste removal continues on the southern part of the pit. Up to the end of October, 35,500 Oz Au have been shipped. Drilling commenced at the Colinas target, 1.2 km south of the pit.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. recommenced operations at its Veta Grande mill in Zacatecas, following the authorization by PROFEPA and SEMARNAT (Environmental agencies in Mexico).
- MX Gold Corp. informed all major tankage at the Magistral tailings project in Durango has been installed, with the grinding mill scheduled for completion in Early December 2017, and the installation of the Merrul-Crowe circuit underway.
- Americas Silver Corp. informed production from the San Rafael mine at the company’s Cosalá operations in Sinaloa is now the sole source of mill feed. The mine is currently producing over 1,000 tonnes per day (tpd) of the targeted 1,500 tpd, with a stockpile of over 25 k tonnes from San Rafael and further 50 K tonnes of ore from Nuestra Señora.
- Telson Resources Inc. reported that all the warrants issued as part of a private placement on November 2015 have been exercised, resulting in CAD$1 M in proceeds (Tahuehueto, Durango; Campo Morado, Guerrero).
- Aztec Minerals Corp. has been approved to commence trading in the USA as of Nov 20th 2017, on the OTCQB under the symbol AZZTF (Cervantes, Sonora).
- Primero Mining Corp. has agreed in principle with its lenders to an extension to its revolving credit facility and guarantee provided by Wheaton Precious Metals Corp., previously maturing on November 23, 2017. The facility has been extended to December 1, 2017, providing the company to continue negotiations on its strategic review process and the possible divestiture of its San Dimas mine in Durango.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Leagold Mining Corp. reported additional high-grade results from the Bermejal Underground drill program at the Los Filos mine in Guerrero. “Bermejal Underground is at the northern end of a large intrusive body which has a total circumference of at least 15 kilometres…” The area being drilled extends 1,600 m along the strike of the intrusive contact and has a vertical depth extent of over 800 m. The drilling shows consistent oxide mineralization at carbonate/intrusive contacts either along the intrusive contact or below the intersection between the sill and the Bermejal intrusive contact. An updated resource estimate is expected before year end.
- Stroud Resources Ltd. updated the resource estimate in a new technical report on its Santo Domingo Hostotipaquillo project in Jalisco. The reports confirms the presence of 6.1 M tonnes @ 0.47 g/t Au, 101 g/t Ag and 3.48 M tones @ 0.39 g/t Au which contain 91.6 K Oz Au, 19 M Oz Ag as measured and indicated resources and 43.2 K Oz Au, 10 M Oz Ag as inferred resources. La Raya vein has a mineralized zone 35 m wide over 700 m along strike and 300 m of depth; and the Guadalupe vein is typically 15 to 30 m wide. Five additional veins have been identified for further exploration.
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. released drill results from its ongoing exploration and development program for the feasibility study (FS) of the Ixtaca deposit at its Tuligtic project in Puebla. Two holes confirmed the discovery of an ore zone within a portion of the pit considered waste in the prefeasibility study (PFS). The holes intersected 23 m @ 0.45 g/t Au; 38.6 m @ 7.92 g/t Au, 15 g/t Ag (including 1 m @ 237 g/t Au, 232 g/t Ag); 20.4 m @ 0.89 g/t Au, 12 g/t Ag (including 7.0 m @ 2.07 g/t Au, 20 g/t Ag).
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Soleil Capital Corp. entered into an amalgamation agreement with Goldplay Exploration Ltd. on a business combination transaction. “The purpose of the Proposed Transaction is the creation of a public, TSX Venture Exchange-listed, Mexico-focused, precious metals exploration company utilizing Goldplay’s mineral exploration strategy and experience related to the Rosario District..” in Sinaloa. Upon completion of the transaction the resulting issuer will be named Goldplay Exploration Ltd. and will be listed as a Tier 2 Mining Issuer on the Exchange.
- Monarca Minerals Inc. entered into a letter of intent (LOI) to acquire the San Jose property in Chihuahua. The 5,580 hectares project shows disseminations, stockwork and veins of skarn, gossan and altered intrusive rocks. The terms of the LOI include a US$20 K payment on execution of the LOI (paid), US$20 K on execution of the definitive agreement, US$50 K on the first anniversary, and US100 K on the second anniversary, with the owners retaining a 2% NSR, of which one percent can be purchased by Monarca for US$100 k. Back taxes on the property of US$390 K will be paid over a period of time. Concession taxes per year are approximately US$46 K.
- Starcore International Mines Ltd. entered into a letter of intent (LOI) with Eduardo de la Peña Gaitan and other owners, to acquire the 21,000 hectare Santa Fe project in Sinaloa. Starcore has up to 120 days to conduct due diligence work, and 30 days to complete the acquisition. Starcore is to issue 5 M shares to the owners upon signing, and will be released on four installments, and pay US$6 M as follows: US$2 M on execution; US$1 M on 18 months; US$1 M on 36 months; US$1 M on 48 months; US$1 M on 60 months.
- Camrova Resources Inc. (Baja Mining Corp.) informed that its interest in Minera y Metalurgica del Boleo S.A. P.I, de C.V. has been reduced from 10% to 7.3%. This is a result of Korea Resource Corporation funding Camrova’s pro rata ($42.9 M) on cash calls amounting $429 M. The Boleo project is to annually produce 30 K tonnes Cu, 700 tonnes Co, 10,500 K tonnes Zn sulfate (Boleo, Baja California).
- Bacanora Minerals Ltd. announced that it filed a statement of claim seeking to void ab initio, a 3% gross over-riding royalty held by the Estate of Colin Orr-Ewing over certain of Bacanora assets in Sonora. The company also announced amendments to the employment arrangements of certain members of the executive management firm.
- Bacanora Minerals Ltd. has been served by the estate of the late Ian Colin Orr-Ewing with legal proceedings filed on September 20th September 2017, on a dispute regarding the ownership of 3% gross overriding royalties over Bacanora’s Sonora Lithium project and Magdalena Borates project. The Estate currently owns 8.15% of the common shares of Bacanora.
- Golden Goliath Resources Ltd. has now received the fifth in a series of seven optional payments from Fresnillo PLC for the properties optioned to them in the Uruachic mining district in Chihuahua. This $100 K payment is to be followed by another $100 k due on May 2018 and a final US$2.3 M payment on November 2018, if Fresnillo is to keep the property. Golden Goliath plans to use the final payment to pay for the drill program on its 100% owned San Timoteo property in Chihuahua.
- Prize Mining Corp. entered into an agreement with Scion Mines S.A. de C.V. to acquire 100% interest in the Manto Negro copper project in Coahuila, by issuing 6 M shares with a restricted lock-up and restricted resale period. Six million shares more are to be issued if the next milestones are met on a 43-101 technical report: 2 M bonus shares if the estimated copper resource is over 500 M Lb; 2 M bonus shares if the estimated copper resource is over 750 M Lb; 2 M bonus shares if the estimated copper resource is over 1 B Lb.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture below, magnetite-chalcopyrite mineralization on drill core from Las Minas, Veracruz. Photo by Mexican Gold Corp. on its Nov 23rd, 2017 press release.
Camrova Resources Reports MMB Ownership Dilution
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 23, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Camrova Resources Inc. (“Camrova” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:CAV) (OTC:BAJFF) announces that its ownership in Minera y Metalurgica del Boleo S.A. P.I de C.V (“MMB”) is being diluted pursuant to the New Shareholders’ Agreement described in the Company’s News Release #2 / 2017 dated 2017-01-26.
As at June 30, 2017 MMB had issued cash calls amounting to $429.0 million. These cash calls were funded by way of shareholders loans. The Company did not contribute any amount to these cash calls and Korea Resource Corporation (“KORES”) funded the Company’s pro rata portion (10% or $42.9 million). In accordance with the New Shareholders’ Agreement, KORES now has elected to convert the entire amount it contributed on behalf of the Company to equity in MMB thereby reducing the Company’s interest in MMB from 10% to 7.3%.
Telson Resources Inc. (“Telson” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture – TSN.V) advises that all warrants issued as part of a unit private placement on November 17, 2015 (the “November Warrants”) have been exercised resulting in proceeds to the Company of CAD$1,000,000.
“We appreciate the dedicated support of our shareholders”, commented Antonio Berlanga, Chief Executive Officer, Telson Resources Inc. “This is an exciting time for our Company as we expand our production efforts advancing both of our Mexican gold, silver and base metal projects thereby increasing the value for all of our shareholders”.
CALGARY, Nov. 20, 2017 /CNW/ – Soleil Capital Corp. (TSX.V: SOLE.P – the “Company” or “Soleil“), a capital pool company (a “CPC“), is pleased to announce that further to its press release of September 21, 2017, it has entered into an amalgamation agreement dated November 17, 2017 (the “Agreement“) with Goldplay Exploration Ltd. (“Goldplay“) in respect of an arm’s length business combination transaction (the “ProposedTransaction“). Goldplay is a private mineral exploration company incorporated under the laws of British Columbia and active in gold exploration in the Rosario Gold District, Sinaloa, Mexico (the “Rosario District“).
The purpose of the Proposed Transaction is the creation of a public, TSX Venture Exchange-listed, Mexico-focused, precious metals exploration company utilizing Goldplay’s mineral exploration strategy and experience related to the Rosario District. The working capital of the combined entity (the “Resulting Issuer“), upon successful closing of the Proposed Transaction will be approximately $1,507,504 (assuming completion of the minimum Concurrent Financing (as described below)) or $2,507,504(assuming completion of the maximum Concurrent Financing), sufficient to support Goldplay’s current 12 month exploration strategy, and the ongoing evaluation of new opportunities.
SOURCE Soleil Capital Corp.
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – November 17, 2017) – Silver Spruce Resources (TSXV: SSE) (FSE: S6Q) has restarted the permitting process for initiating the drill program at its Pino de Plata silver project. The 397-hectare project is located approximately 15 kilometres west from Coeur Mining’s Palmarejo open pit and underground silver project and approximately 12 kilometres due south of the town of Chinipas, Chihuahua State, Mexico.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia MAG Silver Corp. (TSX and NYSE AMERICAN: MAG) (“MAG”) is pleased to announce that the Company is increasing its previously announced non-brokered private placement, from total gross proceeds of up to US$44,000,000 to total gross proceeds of US$48,158,241 (the “Offering”). The Offering will now consist of 4,599,641 common shares (the “Common Shares”) at a price of US$10.47 per Common Share.
MAG intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering to fund exploration and development of the Juanicipio Project and for working capital and general corporate purposes. The Offering is expected to close on or before November 28, 2017, subject to receipt of all necessary regulatory approvals, including approval of the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Mexican Gold Corp. (“Mexican Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: MEX / OTCMKTS: SRXLF / FRA: 4QW1) announces that Palisade Global Investments Ltd. has exercised 3,333,000 nontransferable common shares purchase warrants of Mexican Gold Corp. The common shares of Mexican Gold were issued pursuant to the terms of the warrant certificates issued by the Company in connection with a financing completed in February of 2017. The warrants were exercised at a price of $0.25 per share and resulted in the issuance of 3,333,000 common shares of Mexican Gold for total proceeds of $833,250. No commissions or placement fees are payable in respect of the exercise of the warrants. Proceeds from the exercise of the warrants will be used for diamond drilling at Mexican Gold’s Las Minas property and general corporate