southern silver files cerro las minitas technical report
Southern Silver Exploration Corp. (TSX.V:SSV) (“Southern”) reported today that it has filed a technical report (“Report”) prepared in accordance with Canadian Securities Administrators’ National Instrument 43-101. The Report may be found under the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com and on Southern’s website www.southernsilverexploration.com
The Report, dated February 22, 2018, entitled “NI 43-101 Technical Report, Mineral Resource Estimate for Cerro Las Minitas Project, Durango State, Mexico ” was prepared by Garth D. Kirkham, P.Geo., following the guidelines of NI 43-101 and NI 43-101F1.
The resource estimate provides updated grade and tonnage estimates for four mineral deposits on the property at the Blind, El Sol, Las Victorias and Skarn Front zones which have been the focus of much of Southern’s exploration activities on the property since 2011.
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “Torex”) (TSX:TXG) reported today the Company’s financial results for the year ended December 31, 2017.
Fred Stanford, President & CEO of Torex stated: “We are happy to have 2017 behind us, with its ramp-up challenges and illegal blockade, now in the rear-view mirror. I would like to acknowledge the team for their excellent contribution in solving the inevitable ramp-up challenges and for their disciplined execution of the strategy to resume operations under blockade conditions. 2018 will be the year that the team completes the last 10% of the ramp-up and showcases the potential of the ELG asset. It will be a year rich in catalysts with the re-start, completion of the SART plant, completion of the ramp-up of the processing plant and the Sub-Sill, continued exploration results from Sub-Sill, and an updated PEA for Media Luna. It will be a busy and productive year, and we all look forward to getting on with it.” He added – “A special thanks to the great many that have supported the team in a myriad of ways as we worked to by-pass the illegal blockade. That support has enabled the potential that 2018 provides for Torex shareholders, employees, and communities.”
Vancouver, February22, 2018—Fortuna Silver Mines, Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI)is pleased to report updated Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource estimates as of December 31, 2017 for the Caylloma Mine located in Peru, the San Jose Mine located in Mexico and the Lindero Project in Argentina.
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE:MUX) (TSX:MUX) today reported fourth quarter and full year results for the period ended December 31, 2017. For the year, McEwen Mining achieved production of 152,329gold equivalent ounces(1)(“GEOs”). Our consolidated net loss for 2017 was $10.6 million(2), or $0.03 per share. Net cash outflow during the year from operating activities was $15.4 million, principally due to higher exploration, development and operating expenses associated with our long-term growth plans. As of February 21, 2018 the Company had cash, investments and precious metals of $60 million and no debt.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX/NYSE American, GV6: FSE, “Avino” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce the completion of an updated mineral resource estimate for the Company’s Avino Property located near Durango in west-central Mexico (the “Property”). The updated estimate encompasses the Property’s San Gonzalo Mine, the Avino Mine vein systems, and the Property’s Oxide Tailings. The mineral resources estimate has been included in an updated technical report prepared by Aranz Geo Ltd. under National Instrument 43-101 (“NI-43-101”), which will be available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) under the Company’s profile and filed on Form 6-K with the SEC within 45 days.
Vancouver, British Columbia — Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, OTCQB: SVBL) (“Silver Bull”) is pleased to provide results of 7 drill holes from its continued underground drill program targeting the newly discovered Sulphide Zone, which sits under the previously defined oxide zone on the Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Northern Mexico.
Highlights from the seven holes announced in this news release include:
- Hole T17022 — 6 meters @ 802g/t silver, 5.87% zinc, 3.3% copper, and 0.54% lead.
- Hole T17019 — 2 meters @ 1,300g/t silver, 13.52% zinc, 3.87% copper, and 2.95% lead.
- Hole T17021 — 6 meters @ 5.8% zinc, and 0.47% copper.
Vancouver, Canada – February 20, 2018 – Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK, TSX: EDR) reports an update on development progress and improved operating metrics for the El Compas gold-silver project, located in Zacatecas state, Mexico.
Highlights of Development Progress and Current Activities at January 31, 2018:
- Zero lost time accidents since the start of construction – safety inductions and training well underway with 167 workers currently on site
- Plant refurbishment 90% complete – the plant grinding, flotation, and thickening circuits, power-line, electrical, plumbing, and administration office are complete or nearly complete
- Other plant items scheduled for completion and commissioning in March include the mobile crushing unit, conveyors, filters, modified plant lease agreement, laboratory and tailings facility
- Mine power line and mine portal infrastructure both complete, mine access road 75% complete, mine development to access ore approximately 60% complete
- Main mine access ramp has advanced 233 metres and an additional 100 metres is required to reach the El Compas orebody, scheduled for March
- The Company still awaits the explosives license, which is expected to be received in February – initial production rescheduled to start in April but commercial production remains on track for July 31, 2018
- 6,600 metre exploration program planned in 2018 to follow up Misie-Karla-Karla HW and Calicanto veins discoveries last year
- Click HERE to view the January 31, 2018 photographic update for the El Compas Project
Vancouver B.C. — February 20, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (“Evrim” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has signed a Letter of Intent (the “LOI”) with a subsidiary of Coeur Mining, Inc. (“Coeur”) on the Company’s Sarape epithermal gold-silver project in Sonora, Mexico. Coeur may acquire up to an 80% interest in Sarape by spending US$16.5 million on exploration, making staged cash payments of US$2.4 million, and completing a National Instrument (“NI”) 43-101 compliant Feasibility Study on a minimum measured and indicated resource estimate of 1,000,000 ounces gold equivalent, within a ten-year period. Sarape is located in an emerging epithermal gold belt that hosts Premier Gold’s Mercedes Mine, First Majestic Silver’s Santa Elena Mine, and the Ermitaño gold discovery, a project under option to First Majestic Silver.
Kootenay Silver Inc. (TSXV: KTN) (the “Company” or “Kootenay”) is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2018 drill program on its 100% owned La Cigarra silver project in the Parral Mining Camp, Chihuahua, Mexico.
The first phase of the 2018 program will consist up to 5,000 meters of drilling and will focus on three primary objectives, including:
- Drilling within the La Borracha Zone northwest of the La Cigarra silver deposit;
- Drill testing for continuity of high grade bearing structures such as the 104 “vein” (“104-Vein”) at the southern end of the resource; and
- The first drill test of the newly identified “Nogalera Gold Trend”.
A comprehensive second phase drill program will be determined following the assessment of the various targets and the results from the initial 5,000 meters of drilling.
February 15, 2018 – Vancouver, BC: Riverside Resources Inc. (“Riverside” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: RRI), recently completed a partner-funded diamond drilling campaign at the Puerto Alamo Target at the 36 km² Glor Gold Project (the “Project”). The exploration and drilling work was funded by partner, Centerra Gold Inc. (“Centerra”), as part of their option to earn a 70% interest in the Project. The Project hosts four key target areas and is located approximately 8 km west of Alamos Gold’s El Chanate Mine in Sonora, Mexico. The recently completed drill program focused on the Puerto El Alamo Target (see Figure 1 below) located in the central part of the Project, which had been defined by a recent detailed soil geochemistry survey and geological mapping.