Following its very successful over-subscribed share placement and capital raising, Azure Minerals Limited (ASX: AZS) (Azure or the Company) is pleased to advise that the Company has commenced its second diamond drilling campaign on its 100%-owned, highly prospective Sara Alicia gold and cobalt project in the northern Mexican state of Sonora (refer Figure 1).
The drilling will follow up on the Company’s very successful 2017 maiden drilling program, in which all six drill holes intersected high grades of gold and cobalt mineralisation at shallow depths (refer ASX announcements dated 27 November and 7 December 2018).
HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA – March 5, 2018 – Oceanus Resources Corporation (TSXV:OCN and OTCQB:OCNSF) (“Oceanus” or the “Company”) announces that the regional mapping project carried out to the south of Gold Hill has demonstrated that the prospective El Tigre Formation continues along strike in a southeastern direction for an additional 5 kilometres. The Company also announces it has received an updated 3D model of the historical El Tigre Mine underground workings that incorporates assay data from 2,500 underground channel samples collected in the drifts, stopes and raises of the El Tigre, Sooy and Seitz Kelly veins.
Mexican Gold Corp. (the “Company” or “Mexican Gold”) (TSX-V: MEX / OTCQB: EXGF / FRA: 4QW1) is pleased to announce that recent drilling at the El Dorado Dike Contact Zone confirms the continuity of the high – grade mineralization outlined in the 2017 Phase 2 resource expansion drilling program.
18 02 22 Excellon
Toronto, Ontario – February 22, 2018 – Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX:EXN, EXN.WT, EXN.WT.A; OTC:EXLLF) (“Excellon” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce results from its ongoing underground exploration program at the Platosa Mine in Durango, Mexico.
- Further definition and expansion of the high-grade 623 manto, with diamond drilling results including:
- 1,192 g/t Ag, 13.2% Pb and 18.3% Zn or 2,648 g/t silver equivalent (“AgEq”) over 9.1 metres in EX17UG371, including 1,473 g/t Ag, 14.8% Pb and 25.6% Zn or 3,355 AgEq over 6.2 metres
- 1,397 g/t Ag, 7.4% Pb and 23.2% Zn or 2,858 g/t AgEq over 7.3 metres in EX18UG375
- 1,528 g/t Ag, 13.5% Pb and 16.9% Zn or 2,926 g/t AgEq over 3.1 metres in EX17UG369
- Mineralization discovered in area 674 near existing mine workings that may be accessed during 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia — Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, OTCQB: SVBL) (“Silver Bull”) is pleased to provide results of 7 drill holes from its continued underground drill program targeting the newly discovered Sulphide Zone, which sits under the previously defined oxide zone on the Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Northern Mexico.
Highlights from the seven holes announced in this news release include:
- Hole T17022 — 6 meters @ 802g/t silver, 5.87% zinc, 3.3% copper, and 0.54% lead.
- Hole T17019 — 2 meters @ 1,300g/t silver, 13.52% zinc, 3.87% copper, and 2.95% lead.
- Hole T17021 — 6 meters @ 5.8% zinc, and 0.47% copper.
Azure Minerals Limited (ASX: AZS) (Azure or the Company) is pleased to advise that the Company will shortly commence a second diamond drilling campaign on its 100%-owned, highly prospective Sara Alicia gold-cobalt project in the northern Mexican state of Sonora. The drilling will follow up on the Company’s very successful 2017 maiden drilling program, in which all six drill holes intersected high grades of gold and cobalt mineralisation at shallow depths (refer ASX announcements dated 27 November and 7 December 2018).