By Jorge Cirett
During the 5th week of the year (February 1st to February 7th, 2021), there were at least 47 press releases by companies working in Mexico. To note, seven companies posted exploration advances on their properties, five more informed on various mining items, seven posted on financing or share options, eleven on project development and nine more on corporate issues. ON MEXICO ISSUES, mining production fell 3.1% in Mexico to November 2020, although some metals and States saw an increase. Some projects with development funding include, Las Chispas, San Antonio (both in Sonora) and Avino in Durango. ON EXPLORATION, in Baja California, Comet Resources updated on exploration at its Santa Teresa project. In Sonora, Silver Spruce is to conduct an airborne Lidar survey over its Mezquite and Jackie properties. In Chihuahua, Radius Gold conducted a geophysical survey at Plata Verde; Reyna Silver released high-grade results from trench and rock chip samples at its Batopilas project. In Zacatecas, Alien Metals is to map and sample a new area on its San Celso project. Advance Gold released drill results from Tabasqueña. ON MINING, Santacruz Silver presented quarterly and full year 2020 reports. Golden Minerals poured the first gold at Rodeo. Excellon Resources released high-grade results from exploration and expansion drilling at Platosa. McEwen Mining presented its production guidance for 2021. ON FINANCING, Silver Dollar, Sonoro Gold and Solaris Resources informed on issues related to their shares; Mammoth Resources, Plymouth Realty and Bacanora Lithium announced the closing/opening of financing rounds for $688 K, $7.4 M and $65 M respectively (and $31 M more on Bacanora Lithium shares bought by Ganfeng); Prospero Silver is consolidating shares 3 to 1. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Silver Tiger Metals discovered a new mineralized zone at its El Tigre project. Gold Resource released high-grade underground drilling results from its Don David mine. Silver Dollar completed a reinterpretation of the model at La Joya while selecting new targets. Impact Silver bought a surface drill rig and an underground drill rig to use at Zacualpan. Endeavour Silver updated mineral resource estimates for Guanaceví, Bolañitos, El Compas, Terronera, El Cubo, Guadalupe y Calvo, and Parral properties. Fabled Silver released drill results from Santa María. GoGold informed on drilling results at the La Trini deposit at its Los Ricos North project. Sailfish Royalty described the Gavilanes project. Xtierra released high-grade drilling results on the Victor vein at the Bilbao project. Azucar Minerals released results from one drill hole at the Porvenir zone of the El Cobre project. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Endeavour Silver optioned The Guadalupe y Calvo project to Ridgestone Mining. Mako Mining informed on the sale of La Trinidad to GR Silver Mining. Silvercorp Metals acquired La Yesca project in Nayarit. Bacanora Lithium informed Ganfeng increased its position in Bacanora to 28.88% with the acquisition of US$31 M in shares. SilverCrest Metals released a positive FS for Las Chispas. Almaden Minerals provided a scope on the advancement of the Ixtaca project, given the refusal of development by the permitting authority. Magna Gold announced exploration activities have commenced at Margarita, a second stage of drilling is planned at La Pima and mapping and a geophysical survey are planned for Q4 at Los Muertos. Orla Mining updated on exploration activities on its 163,000 hectares land package. Plymouth Royalty is to acquire the Peñasco Quemado, Pluton and La Frazada projects from Silver One. ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, Grupo Mexico and Minera Peñasquito informed on actions that benefit the communities.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Mining production in Mexico has fallen 3.1% during January to November of 2020, compared with the same period a year before. Gold, zinc and silver production grew by 3.8%, 3.4% and 1.2% respectively, but production in several other commodities fell, like iron pellets (25.9%), coking coal (21.3%), sulphur (15.1%), lead (13.7%), copper (7.3%), gypsum (5.1%).
- Mexican projects that have received funding for development include Las Chispas in Sonora (SilverCrest, US$120 M), San Antonio in Sonora (Osisko, US$53.5 M) and Avino in Durango (Avino Silver, US$25 M).
- Mining companies with significant exploration budgets in Mexico include First Majestic Silver, with US$27.6 M, Pan American Silver with US$42 M (not all in Mexico), Fortuna Silver with US$10 M, Alamos Gold with US$9 M, Endeavour Silver with US$8.4 M, Capstone Mining with US$5.0 M.
- The Gold production in Chihuahua increased 15% in 2020. In November of last year 1,713 kilograms of gold were extracted, only behind Sonora (3,120 Kg) and Guerrero (1,998 kg).
- Vizsla Resources Corp. provided results from eight new holes at the Napoleon prospect of the Panuco project in Sinaloa. Highlighted true width results comprise 86 gpt Ag, 18.45 gpt Au, 1.3% Pb, 3.4% Zn (1,909 gpt AgEq), including 0.43 m @ 307 gpt Ag, 101.0 gpt Au, 2.9% Pb, 10.5% Zn (10,019 gpt AgEq); 6.0 m @ 63 gpt Ag, 1.54 gpt Au, 0.2% Pb, 1.2% Zn (237 gpt AgEq), including 1.45 m @ 216 gpt Ag, 5.80 gpt Au, 0.3% Pb, 3.9% Zn.
- Advance Gold Corp. released information on drilling at its Tabasqueña project in Zacatecas. Highlighted core length intervals comprise 0.40 m @ 0.04 gpt Au, 41 gpt Ag, 2.0% Pb, 2.9% Zn and 0.20 m @ 0.79 gpt Au, 32 gpt Ag, 2.5% Pb, 3.8% Zn.
- Comet Resources Ltd. provided an update on the Santa Teresa project in Baja California. Comprehensive mapping of historical drill collars, shafts and artisanal workings was conducted, with mapping identifying numerous narrow vein structures at surface. A strong association between pyrrhotite and gold has been noted.
- Radius Gold Inc. published the results of recent geophysical surveys at its Plata Verde project in Chihuahua. “New IP/Resistivity sections show significant structural zones extending to depth directly below the known large scale historic silver mines”. Radius is now targeting extensions and repetitions of the shallow dipping breccias, stockworks and disseminations within the historic mines, as well as the sub-vertical feeder zones interpreted below.
- Alien Metals Ltd. informed mapping and sampling is to take place at the Nueva Andromeda claim, adjacent to its San Celso project in Zacatecas. The environmental drilling permit is being awaited.
- Reyna Silver Corp. released high-grade results from its surface and trench sampling program at its Batopilas project in Chihuahua. Based on ASTER satellite image analysis and structural mapping, 258 trench, rock chip and soil samples were collected. Two new veins were found, one with native silver, typical of Batopilas, and the first gold rich vein in the property. High-resolution hyperspectral imagery shows distinctive alteration mineralogy that coincides with the new and the known veins with additional anomalies. Highlighted channel silver results comprise 42,306 gpt, 18.078 gpt, 6,320 gpt, 2,880 gpt, 2,060 gpt, 1,510 gpt, 989 gpt, 841 gpt, 405 gpt, 400 gpt 310 gpt and two soil samples returning 662 gpt and 305 gpt Ag. Highlighted channel sample gold results comprise 21.40 gpt, 18.35 gpt, 18.30 gpt, 16.90 gpt, 15.40 gpt, 15.20 gpt, 12.90 gpt, 12.40 gpt, 7.82 gpt, 3.77 gpt, 3.24 gpt, 2.03 gpt, 1.03 gpt, 1.02 gpt.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc. signed an airborne Lidar survey contract on its El Mezquite and Jackie properties in Sonora. The survey will produce a high resolution digital elevation and surface models topographic map and an orthorectified color aerial photography.
- Golden Minerals Co. reported the first gold pour from its Rodeo project in Durango. The pour occurred nearly three weeks after the first loads of material were trucked from the Rodeo site to the company’s Velardeña oxide plant for processing.
- Excellon Resources Inc. released assay results from underground drilling at its Platosa mine in Durango. Relevant exploration and expansion results include core length intervals of 4.2 m @ 741 gpt Ag, 7.5% Pb, 4.8% Zn (including 2.0 m @ 1,153 gpt Ag, 12.3% Pb, 6.1% Zn, 1.7 gpt Au); 2.4 m @ 728 gpt Ag, 21.2% Pb, 17.8% Zn. Some current definition and infill drilling comprise: 2.4 m @ 441 gpt Ag, 6.4% Pb, 10.6% Zn; 2.8 m @ 181 gpt Ag, 5.0% Pb, 6.5% Zn; 2.4 m @ 728 gpt Ag, 21.2% Pb, 17.8% Zn; 4.2 m @ 267 gpt Ag, 7.1% Pb, 14.5% Zn; 4.2 m @ 585 gpt Ag, 3.4% Pb, 3.3% Zn; 4.2 m @ 741 gpt Ag, 7.5% Pb, 4.8% Zn, 0.9 gpt Au.
- Mexus Gols US. continues to haul and crush mineralized material to be laid on section 2 of the leach pad at its Santa Elena mine in Sonora.
- McEwen Mining Inc. presented its production guidance for 2021, including from its Mexican operations. At El Gallo, in Sinaloa, the residual leaching operations are expected to produce between 4,500 and 5,900 Oz AuEq. The feasibility study for the Fenix Au-Ag project in Sinaloa was presented recently, with a 51% after-tax IRR, $90.8 M NPV@8% and a 2.9 years payback, with average annual production of 26 K Oz Au in phase 1 and 4.2 M Oz Ag in phase 2.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. released production results for the Q4 and full year 2020. During the quarter, at Zimapan in Hidalgo 180 K tonnes were processed @ 76 gpt Ag, 0.62% Pb, 2.20% Zn, 0.32% Cu, recovering 67.4% Ag, to produce 297.5 K Oz Ag, 948 tonnes Pb, 2,711 tonnes Zn, 402 tonnes Cu. At Rosario in San Luis Potosí, 21.6 K tonnes were processed @ 71 gpt Ag, 0.18 gpt Au, 0.38% Pb, 1.40% Zn, recovering 87.5% Ag, to produce 43.3 K Oz Ag, 77 Oz Au, 73 tonnes Pb, 244 tonnes Zn. At Veta Grande in Zacatecas, no processing took place during the quarter. For the full year, the company produced 340.9 K Oz Ag, 77 Oz Au, 1,022 tonnes Pb, 2,954 tonnes Zn, 402 tonnes Cu (1 M Oz AgEq).
- Silver Dollar Resources Inc. announced its common shares are now eligible for “settlement through the Depository Trust Company (“DTC”), a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. that manages the electronic clearing and settlement of publicly-traded companies in the United States” (La Joya, Durango).
- Mammoth Resources Corp. was recently granted conditional approval by the TSX Venture Exchange to close its previously oversubscribed $688.5 K gross proceeds private placement financing (Tenoriba, Chihuahua).
- Plymouth Realty Capital Corp. intends to undertake a non-brokered private financing for gross proceeds of $2 M. Plymouth previously closed a brokered private placement for $7.4 M in proceeds (Peñasco Quemado, Sonora).
- Prospero Silver Corp. is proposing to consolidate its outstanding common shares on the basis of three to one. “There are currently 5,747,189 Shares issued and outstanding. Following the Consolidation, there will be approximately 1,915,729 Shares issued and outstanding, subject to treatment of fractional post-Consolidation Shares” (Pachuca Southeast, Hidalgo).
- Sonoro Gold Corp. has granted incentive stock options to certain directors, officers and consultants of the company to purchase an aggregate of 535 K common shares. (Cerro Caliche, Sonora).
- Solaris Resources Inc. announced that its common shares have been approved for listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (La Verde, Michoacan).
- Bacanora Lithium PLC made a share placement representing US$65 M in gross proceeds (Sonora Lithium, Sonora).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Discovery Metals Corp. announced the expansion of the higher-grade bulk-tonnage domain at is Cordero project in Chihuahua. Results from 13 diamond drill holes were released, highlighting the next core length intervals: 131.6 m @ 48 gpt Ag, 0.09 gpt Au, 0.5% Pb, 1.1% Zn (118 gpt AgEq) including 37.1 m @ 119 gpt Ag, 0.22 gpt Au, 1.0% Pb, 1.2% Zn (223 gpt AgEq); 85.6 m @ 53 gpt Ag, 0.05 gpt Au, 1.4% Pb, 1.7% Zn (175 gpt AgEq) including 39.9 m @ 93 gpt Ag, 0.08 gpt Au, 2.4% Pb, 3.0% Zn (308 gpt AgEq); 126.1 m @ 40 gpt Ag, 0.10 gpt Au, 0.4% Pb, 1.0% Zn (103 gpt AgEq); 57.6 m @ 41 gpt Ag, 0.11 gpt Au, 0.3% Pb, 1.8% Zn (134 gpt Ag). Drilling has extended the “strike extent of the higher-grade bulk tonnage domain by approximately 300 m along strike across an estimated lateral extent of approximately 400 m”.
- Silver Tiger Metals Inc. informed on the discovery of a new mineralized zone on the footwall of the Sooy vein at El Tigre, Sonora. Highlighted core length results comprise 22.2 m @ 1.12 gpt Au, 177 gpt Ag, 0.23% Cu, 1.4% Pb, 2.0% Zn (382 gpt AgEq) including 11.75 m @ 2.02 gpt Au, 305 gpt Ag, 0.39% Cu, 2.3% Pb, 3.6% Zn, which include 6.95 m @ 3.34 gpt Au, 345 gpt Ag, 0.33% Cu, 2.0% Pb, 3.4% Zn. “The decision by the technical team to continue drilling 50 meters past the targeted Sooy Vein has been rewarded by the discovery of a wide zone of high grade mineralization totally unlike the quartz vein ore previously mined at El Tigre”.
- Gold Resource Corp. released good underground drilling results from its Don David mine in Oaxaca. Highlighted core length intervals comprise 10.85 m @ 9.12 gpt Au, 179 gpt Ag, 0.58% Cu, 3.5% Pb, 7.0% Zn; 11.83 m @ 17.45 gpt Au, 99 gpt Ag, 0.78% Cu, 3.7% Pb, 6.3% Zn; 9.97 m @ 4.43 gpt Au, 88 gpt Ag, 0.35% Cu, 0.8% Pb, 3.2% Zn; 5.87 m @ 1.51 gpt Au, 871 gpt Ag, 0.15% Cu, 0.5% Pb, 1.0% Zn; 3.85 m @ 1.66 gpt Au, 1,046 gpt Ag, 0.14% Cu, 0.3% Pb, 0.4% Zn; 7.06 m @ 0.71 gpt Au, 286 gpt Ag; 9.20 m @ 0.47 gpt Au, 283 gpt Ag.
- Silver Dollar Resources Inc. completed the compilation and reinterpretation of historical exploration data on the La Joya project in Durango. Additional targets have been defined by similarities in skarn mineralization to La Colorada recent discovery in nearby Zacatecas, and a study in fault kinematics, geophysical interpretation and the elaboration of a 3D geological and mineralization model.
- Impact Silver Corp. purchased two core drill rigs to accelerate exploration on its Zacualpan property in Estado de Mexico. The company has started a 10,000 meters drill program utilizing a used underground rig already in its possession, a new surface rig and a new underground rig. Multiple targets on both extensions of current mining areas are to be tested, as well as new exploration targets on the San Ramon, Guadalupe, Mina Grande, Cuchara, Manto America and Alacran areas.
- Endeavour Silver Corp. updated mineral reserve and resources estimates for its properties. Mineral reserves stand at 48.6 M Oz Ag, 472 K Oz Au (86.3 M Oz AgEq), measured and indicated resources at 25.9 M Oz Ag, 222.5 K Oz Au (43.7 M Oz AgEq) and inferred resources at 64.4 M Oz Ag, 283.8 K Oz Au, (87.1 M Oz AgEq).
- Fabled Silver Gold Corp. released results from the second drill hole of the 8,000 meters campaign at its Santa María project in Chihuahua. Highlighted core length intercepts comprise 6.0 m @ 0.54 gpt Au, 324 gpt Ag including 3.30 m @ 0.90 gpt Au, 561 gpt Ag which includes 1.10 m @ 0.74 gpt Au, 822 gpt Ag and 1.10 m @ 1.06 gpt Au, 621 gpt Ag.
- GoGold Resources Inc. announced results of drilling at La Trini in Los Ricos North property. Highlighted core length intercepts comprise 11.4 m @ 97 gpt Ag, 0.05 gpt Au, including 0.8 m @ 1,214 gpt Ag, 0.25 gpt Au; 8.5 m @ 197 gpt Ag, 0.08 gpt Au, including 2.3 m @ 506 gpt Ag, 0.08 gpt Au; 23.5 m @ 64 gpt Ag, 0.81 gpt Au, including 2.8 m @ 283 gpt Ag, 3.30 gpt Au. To date, the results of 96 drill holes at La Trini have been released.
- Sailfish Royalty Corp. updated on the Gavilanes project in Durango. The 13,594 hectares low-sulfidation epithermal project is 25 km east from First Majestic’s San Dimas property. Historic indicated resources comprise 953 K tonnes @ 165 gpt Ag, 0.09 gpt Au, 0.06% Cu, 0.42% Pb, 0.41% Zn (200 gpt AgEq) whereas inferred resources include 5.4 M tonnes @ 125 gpt Ag, 0.12 gpt Au, 0.4% Pb, 0.34% Zn (163 gpt AgEq).
- Xtierra Inc. released results from drilling at the Victor vein on its Bilbao property in Zacatecas. Highlighted true-width intervals in one hole comprise 3.80 m @ 59 gpt Ag, 2.0% Pb, 1.3% Zn, 0.14% Cu; 8.98 m @ 90 gpt Ag, 3.4% Pb, 3.2% Zn, 0.20% Cu, including 2.09 m @ 175 gpt Ag, 6.1% Pb, 0.7% Zn, 0.58% Cu; 4.15 m @ 131 gpt Ag, 6.0% Pb, 8.5% Zn, 0.18% Cu;1.10 m @ 126 gpt Ag, 6.1% Pb, 3.8% Zn, 0.68% Cu. Another hole returned 1.84 m @ 101 gpt Ag, 6.2% Pb, 2.7% Zn, 0.21% Cu; 3.48 m @ 28 gpt Ag, 1.7% Pb, 0.8% Zn, 0.06% Cu.
- Azucar Minerals Ltd. released results from one more drill hole at the Porvenir zone of the El Cobre project in Veracruz. Highlighted core length intervals comprise 65.0 m @ 0.26 gpt Au, 0.14% Cu, including 10.0 m @ 0.54 gpt Au, 0.29% Cu; a second interval of 25.5 m @ 0.52 gpt Au, 0.30% Cu. “. Drilling planned for the Porvenir Zone has been completed and future drilling on the project will be planned based on a geologic review currently underway and the receipt of outstanding assay results. In the meantime a surface field work program is planned to better define several targets prior to drill testing”.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Endeavour Silver Corp. has granted an option to purchase a 100% interest in its Guadalupe y Calvo project in Chihuahua to Ridgestone Mining Inc.. Under the agreement Ridgestone has to pay over four years US$1.5 M in cash and US$1.75 M in shares, plus US$0.75 M in exploration expenses for a total commitment of US$4 M. Endeavour will retain a 2% NSR, with an option by which Ridgestone could buy back the 2% NSR for US$2 M prior to commencement of commercial production.
- Mako Mining Corp. informed a definitive agreement has been executed with GR Silver Mining Ltd. on the sale of its subsidiary Marlin Gold Mining Ltd., which owns the La Trinidad mine facilities in Sinaloa, currently being reclaimed. The deal includes nine mining concessions covering 104,094.5 hectares adjacent to GR Silver’s properties. Mako will receive US$50 K in cash, a 1% NSR and the reversal of US$9.35 M in unpaid concession taxes. The 1% NSR can be bought at any time for US$2 M.
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. has acquired 100% interest in the La Yesca project in Nayarit. The 4,700 hectares project has previous geological mapping, stream sediment and soil surveys and 7,649 meters of drilling in 25 widely spaced holes. Highlighted trench sample results comprise 25.6 m @ 420 gpt Ag, 14.3 m @ 389 gpt Ag, 47.6 m @ 295 gpt Ag and 32.9 m @ 161 gpt Ag, all with combined Pb+Zn credits of up to 3.7%. Highlighted core length intercepts comprise 3.3 m @ 744 gpt Ag, 0.1% Pb, 1.4% Zn; 10.0 m @ 977 gpt Ag, 0.2% Pb, 0.6% Zn; 6.5 m @ 725 gpt Ag, 0.5% Pb, 1.8% Zn; 5.9 m @ 293 gpt Ag, 0.2% Pb, 1.4% Zn; 2.4 m @ 823 gpt Ag, 0.3% Pb, 4.0% Zn; 3.0 m @ 718 gpt Ag, 0.2% Pb, 3.34% Zn; 17.0 m @ 252 gpt Ag, 0.8% Pb, 2.1% Zn. Silvercorp obtained control of the project by acquiring the holding company with a cash payment of US$9.25 M in cash and a 45% interest in the managing company shares to the vendors. “A “discovery payment” of up to $30 million calculated on the basis of US$0.20 per ounce of silver resources as defined by National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”), is payable by New Infini to the Vendors subject to certain permitting considerations”.
- Bacanora Lithium PLC. announced that its partner Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd. signed a joint venture agreement “in connection with its investment in SLL (“JVA”) following the exercise of its option to increase its stake in SLL from 22.5% to 50% (the “Option”). Completion of the JVA remains conditional upon certain approvals and consents from authorities in the People’s Republic of China”. On a second press release Bacanora informed Ganfeng’s intention to increase its holding in Bacanora, subscribing for gross proceeds of US$31 M. On completion of their investment, Ganfeng will have an ownership level of 28.88%. (Sonora Lithium project, Sonora).
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. disclosed positive results from a feasibility study for the Las Chispas project in Sonora. The study envisages a 1,250 tpd operation with an initial mine life of 8.5 years, with a base case NPV(5%) of $486.3 M, IRR of 52% and a payback period of one year. An average AISC of $7.07 per Oz AgEq for seven years is among the lowest quartile AISC globally.
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. provided an update on its intentions for advancing the Ixtaca project in Puebla. Late last year the company was informed that the initial environmental impact assessment on the project did not receive approval from the Mexican federal permitting authority, Secretaría de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales (SEMERNAT).” Almaden remains convinced that the Ixtaca project can be a showcase for modern, responsible mineral development in Mexico. The Company intends to work towards submitting a revised MIA which incorporates additional data presently available to the Company as well as data to be gathered in further field studies”.
- Magna Gold Corp. announced exploration activities have commenced on its Margarita project in Chihuahua. Magna plans to re-log 5,097 meters of HQ drill core from 35 drill holes, re-sample and sample vein and vein extensions and compile sections and long sections based on the previous drilling. “Magna has contracted topographic map work on the property, as well as the acquisition of Aster satellite images, in preparation for field mapping at Margarita. A survey crew will locate the Margarita drillhole collars to confirm existing data. Field work at Margarita is scheduled to commence in Q1, which will be used to plan a drill campaign that will commence by Q3 2021. The drill campaign will include infill, confirmation and exploration drilling and will be targeted in areas between and down dip from existing drilling”. A second, 2,000 meters phase of drilling is planned in Q3 at La Pima, in Sonora. The drilling is to focus on breccias hosted in limestone. At Los Muertos, also in Sonora, soil and rock chip sampling as well as geology mapping and an induced polarization survey are planned to commence on Q4 2021.
- Orla Mining Ltd. updated the exploration status of its 163,000 hectares in Mexican properties. A 6,000 meters core drilling program is underway within the Camino Rojo deposit in Zacatecas, and a 5,212 RC drilling campaign was completed in the neighboring Las Miserias, San Tiburcio and Guanamero targets. Nine trenches were excavated at the Las Miserias target, for a total of 140 meters. A directional drilling programmed commenced in Q4 2020 on the down plunge extension of the sulfide zone on the Camino Rojo deposit. A 2,500 meters core drilling program on Fresnillo’s property and integration of the geological resource models with Fresnillo’s drill data (In December 2020 Orla completed a layback agreement with Fresnillo PLC that will allow Orla to expand the Camino Rojo oxide pit onto part of the adjacent Fresnillo’s mining concession. A US$4 M budget has been allocated for these exploration campaigns.
- Plymouth Realty Capital Corp. received conditional acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange on its qualifying transaction whereby Plymouth will acquire the Peñasco Quemado (Sonora), Pluton (Durango) and La Frazada (Nayarit) projects from Silver One Resources Inc.. Plymouth is to pay Silver One $6 M in cash and shares as follows: 1.25 M in cash and 4.375 M shares on the closing of the transaction, $750 K in cash 18 months onwards and $500 K in cash 24 months after the closing.
ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Grupo Mexico’s La Caridad power plant received the certificate “Great Place to Work”.
- Minera Peñasquito donated medical equipment to the state government in Zacatecas.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the image below: Quartz vein from a low sulfidation epithermal system in Sinaloa. Picture by Jorge Cirett.