VANCOUVER, April 26, 2018 /CNW/ – PanAmerican SilverCorp. (NASDAQ:PAAS; TSX:PAAS) (“PanAmerican”, or the”Company”) willannounceits unaudited results for thefirst quarter of 2018 on Wednesday, May 9, 2018,after marketclose. Its Annual Generaland Special Meeting of Shareholders will be held thesame day beginning at 6:00 pmET (3:00 pmPT).
Vancouver, April 25, 2018 – GOLDCORP INC. (TSX: G, NYSE: GG) (“Goldcorp” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on its 2018 exploration program. Representative drill results are provided below; website links to further information including full drill results, drill coordinates, quality assurance and quality control information and relevant diagrams are provided at the end of each section.
Vancouver, B.C. – March 26th, 2018: San Marco Resources Inc. (SMN: TSX-V) (“San Marco” or “the Company”) reports results of ongoing exploration at its wholly-owned Chunibas Project in eastern Sonora State, Mexico and the development of a model for copper-silver genesis on the Project that will guide exploration plans in preparation for a drill program on the high-grade copper-silver mineralization discovery.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE:FSM) (TSX:FVI) announces that it will release its financial statements and MD&A for 2017 after the market closes on Thursday, March 15, 2018.
GOLDEN, Colo., March 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Golden Minerals Company (“Golden Minerals”, “Golden” or the “Company”) (NYSE American:AUMN) (TSX:AUMN) has today announced financial results for the full year ending December 31, 2017.
2017 Financial Highlights
- Cash and equivalents $3.3 million as of December 31, 2017, $0.7 million higher than the $2.6 million on hand as of December 31, 2016
- Received $1.0M in February 2018 for an amendment of the Celaya farm-out agreement
- Zero debt, unchanged from year end 2016
- Loss from operations narrowed by 39 percent to $3.9 million in 2017 from $6.3 million in 2016
- Net loss narrowed by 63 percent to $3.9 million in 2017 from $10.7 million in 2016
- Revenue of $6.7 million and operating margin of $4.5 million from the lease of Velardeña’s oxide plant to Hecla Mining Company (“Hecla”), compared to $6.4 million and $4.4 million, respectively, in 2016
- Received $1.9 million net cash from Hecla in exchange for granting an option to extend the lease of our oxide plant through 2020
- Generated an additional $2.6 million cash from the sale and farm-out of non-strategic properties and equipment and from Argentina tax refunds, and raised an additional $0.7 million from the issuance of common stock through the Company’s ATM program
GREAT PANTHER SILVER LIMITED (TSX: GPR) (NYSE American: GPL) (“Great Panther”; or the “Company”) today reported financial results for the Company’s year ended December 31, 2017. The full version of the Company’s consolidated financial statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”) can be viewed on the Company’s website at www.greatpanther.com or SEDAR at www.sedar.com. All financial information is prepared in accordance with IFRS, except as noted in the Non-GAAP Measures section of the MD&A. All dollar amounts are expressed in US dollars (“USD”), unless otherwise noted.
Vancouver, February22, 2018—Fortuna Silver Mines, Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI)is pleased to report updated Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource estimates as of December 31, 2017 for the Caylloma Mine located in Peru, the San Jose Mine located in Mexico and the Lindero Project in Argentina.
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE:MUX) (TSX:MUX) today reported fourth quarter and full year results for the period ended December 31, 2017. For the year, McEwen Mining achieved production of 152,329gold equivalent ounces(1)(“GEOs”). Our consolidated net loss for 2017 was $10.6 million(2), or $0.03 per share. Net cash outflow during the year from operating activities was $15.4 million, principally due to higher exploration, development and operating expenses associated with our long-term growth plans. As of February 21, 2018 the Company had cash, investments and precious metals of $60 million and no debt.
Vancouver, January 17, 2018—Fortuna Silver Mines, Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI)is pleased to announce 2017 production figures from its two underground operating silver mines, the San Jose Mine in Mexico and the Caylloma Mine in Peru. The company produced 8.5 million ounces of silver and 56.4 thousand ounces of gold or 11.9 million AgEq1 ounces.
2017 Consolidated Production Highlights
- Silver and gold production were 4 % and 8 % respectively above 2017 guidance
- Silver production of 8,469,593 ounces; 15 % increase over 2016
- Gold production of 56,441 ounces; 21 % increase over 2016
- Zinc production of 44,347,035 pounds; 3 % increase over 2016
- Lead production of 29,877,890 pounds; 9 % decrease over 2016
Note: 1. Silver equivalent is calculated using silver to gold ratio of 60 to 1
En 2015 y por sexto año consecutivo, México se colocó como el líder en la producción mundial de plata, seguido por China y Perú, de acuerdo con la Cámara Minera de México (Camimex).
Según su Informe Anual 2016 y con base en la información de Inegi, en 2015 la producción minera de plata en México ascendió a 191.5 millones de onzas, 3.3 por ciento más que la correspondiente a 2014, cuando llegó a 185.1 millones de onzas.