Vancouver, British Columbia — Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, OTCQB: SVBL) (“Silver Bull”) is pleased to provide results of 7 drill holes from its continued underground drill program targeting the newly discovered Sulphide Zone, which sits under the previously defined oxide zone on the Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Northern Mexico.
Highlights from the seven holes announced in this news release include:
- Hole T17022 — 6 meters @ 802g/t silver, 5.87% zinc, 3.3% copper, and 0.54% lead.
- Hole T17019 — 2 meters @ 1,300g/t silver, 13.52% zinc, 3.87% copper, and 2.95% lead.
- Hole T17021 — 6 meters @ 5.8% zinc, and 0.47% copper.
Vancouver, British Columbia, February 15th , 2018
• 22,662 tonnes ore mined during July – Dec 31, 2017 from El Creston Zone Averaging of 132 t/day
• Tahuehueto Toll Milling processed 14,377 tonnes of ore during 2017,
• Average Head Grade of ore milled in 2017 was 6.94 g/t gold, 84.36 g/t silver, 5.29% zinc, 2.64% lead.
• Average recoveries of ore processed in 2017 – 82.4% gold, 87.8% silver, 79.4% lead and 74.4% zinc.
• Produced 666 tonnes of lead concentrate and 1,130 tonnes of zinc concentrate in 2017
• 643 tonnes lead and 1,039 tonnes zinc concentrates sold 100% for total cash proceeds of approximately USD $5.24 million received by Telson
• Average grade of lead con sold 46.8% lead, 122.2 g/t gold, 1,292 g/t silver, 13.5% zinc, 2.5% copper.
• Average grade of zinc con sold was 48.9% zinc, 4.95 g/t gold, 128.3 g/t silver, 1.40% lead, 0.39% copper.
• Telson to change its name to TELSON MINING CORPORATION to reflect its transition from an exploration and development issuer into a mining company.
Kootenay Silver Inc. (TSXV: KTN) (the “Company” or “Kootenay”) is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2018 drill program on its 100% owned La Cigarra silver project in the Parral Mining Camp, Chihuahua, Mexico.
The first phase of the 2018 program will consist up to 5,000 meters of drilling and will focus on three primary objectives, including:
- Drilling within the La Borracha Zone northwest of the La Cigarra silver deposit;
- Drill testing for continuity of high grade bearing structures such as the 104 “vein” (“104-Vein”) at the southern end of the resource; and
- The first drill test of the newly identified “Nogalera Gold Trend”.
A comprehensive second phase drill program will be determined following the assessment of the various targets and the results from the initial 5,000 meters of drilling.
February 15, 2018 – Vancouver, BC: Riverside Resources Inc. (“Riverside” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: RRI), recently completed a partner-funded diamond drilling campaign at the Puerto Alamo Target at the 36 km² Glor Gold Project (the “Project”). The exploration and drilling work was funded by partner, Centerra Gold Inc. (“Centerra”), as part of their option to earn a 70% interest in the Project. The Project hosts four key target areas and is located approximately 8 km west of Alamos Gold’s El Chanate Mine in Sonora, Mexico. The recently completed drill program focused on the Puerto El Alamo Target (see Figure 1 below) located in the central part of the Project, which had been defined by a recent detailed soil geochemistry survey and geological mapping.
Consolidated Zinc Limited (ASX:CZL) is pleased to provide an update of the latest extensional and infill resource definition drilling campaign that recommenced on 27 November, 2017 at Plomosas mine in Mexico.
TORONTO, Feb. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX: SMT) (BVL: SMT) (NYSE AMERICAN: SMTS) (“Sierra Metals” or “the Company”) has filed a technical report prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) on the Cusi Mine (the “Report”). The Report supports the disclosure made by the Company in its news releases dated December 29, 2017 entitled “Sierra Metals Significantly Increases Mineral Resource Estimate for Cusi Mine, Mexico.” There are no material differences in the mineral resources contained in the Report from those disclosed in the December 29, 2017 news release.
Vancouver, British Columbia, February 12th, 2018
- Mill processed 106,655 tonnes of mineralized development material over 71 operational days averaging 1,502 tonnes per day reaching 96% operational efficiency 24×7.
- Produced 5,021 tonnes of zinc concentrate averaging 44% zinc. 1.04 g/tonne Au and 502 g/tonne Ag
- Shipped for sale approximately 4,530 tonnes zinc and 578 tonnes of lead concentrate representing approximately 73% of total 2017 concentrate production to Trafigura, Manzanillo warehouse.
- Preliminary payment totaling approximately USD $4.8 million received by Telson for shipped concentrates equating to approximately 90% of final estimated sale price.
TORONTO, Feb. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — VVC Exploration Corporation (“VVC” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:VVC) today announced assay results from diamond drilling on its Samalayuca property in northern Chihuahua state, Mexico. The results indicate significant copper mineralization in near surface zones in two main areas, the Gloria and Gloria extensions (see Figure 1).
Canuc Resources Corporation (“Canuc” or the “Company”) (TSX V: CDA) is pleased to
announce initial results from a recently completed surface rock sampling program conducted at the Carranza and Lydia zones on the Company’s San Javier project, Sonora, Mexico.
VANGOLD NR 2018-02-06 Initiates PEA
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 7, 2018) – Vangold Mining Corporation (TSXV: VAN) (OTC Pink: VGLDF) (FSE: E35B) (“Vangold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has initiated a Resource Valuation and Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) in respect of the Company’s 100% owned El Pinguico Project, in Guanajuato, Mexico. The PEA will provide a base-case assessment for the further development of the existing mineral resource and the recommencement of mining operations utilizing current standing stock ore piles and mining infrastructure, including the existing shafts, adits and tunnels to a depth of 300 meters from surface. The objective of this study is to determine the potential economic viability of the current mineral resources at El Pinguico along with a level of cost indication sufficient to proceed to the next level of mine development and valuation. Completion of the PEA is expected in Q2 2018.