La Xora property core was displayed at the PDAC convention in Toronto, and at the Discoveries Conference in Mazatlan in early 2019.
BRIDGEWATER, NS / ACCESSWIRE / April 30, 2019 / Silver Spruce Resources Inc. (“Silver Spruce” or the “Company”) (TSXV: SSE) (Frankfort: S6Q1) is pleased to announce that it has received the assays from confirmation samples taken by a third-party, arm’s length company at the two, large potential bulk tonnage targets, El Terrero and the Gossan areas on its Pino de Plata project in western Chihuahua State, Mexico. The Company contracted Prospeccion y DesarrolloMinerodel Norte, S.A. de C.V. (“ProDeMin”) to complete detailed geologic mapping, sampling and reconnaissance at the project under the direction and supervision of Qualified Person, Dr. Craig Gibson, Ph.D. The field program is complete, and three assays from seven rock-chip samples taken during the program returned three over-limit values for silver and two over-limit values for lead, which further confirm the presence of high-grade mineralization at the project. Assaying and multi-element analysis was conducted by ALS Global in Vancouver, B.C.
TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– New Gold Inc. (“New Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX and NYSE American:NGD)today announces the voting results from the election of its Board of Directors at New Gold’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) held on April 24, 2019 in Toronto, Ontario. The director nominees listed in the Management Information Circular dated March 14, 2019 were elected as directors of New Gold at the Meeting by a show of hands.
La producción de cobre acumulada durante el 1T19 alcanzó 261,328 toneladas, 13% mayor al 2018, debido a un incremento en la producción de todas nuestras operaciones incluyendo México, Peru y Estados Unidos. En México la producción creció 5.2% en comparación al 1T18 por mejoras operativas en Buenavista, tanto en las nuevas plantas ESDE 3 y la concentradora 2, en el caso de Perú la entrada en marcha de la ampliación de Toquepala apoyó el incremento en la producción que fue de 24.3% mayor con respecto al mismo periodo del año anterior, en Estados Unidos alcanzamos un incremento de 21.8% con la ya restablecida operación de la mina en Mission, Arizona.
TORONTO, ONTARIO—April 29, 2019—Americas Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) (“Americas Silver” or the “Company”) today announced production and operating cost results for the first quarter of 2019 on a consolidated basis and individually for its Cosalá Operations and Galena Complex. All figures are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Consolidated Zinc Limited (CZL:ASX or “the Company”) is pleased to present its March 2019 quarterly activities report.
VANCOUVER, BC – April 30, 2019 – One World Lithium Inc. (OTCQB -OWRDF) (CSE-OWLI) (“OWL”) (the “Company”). The Company has received a drilling permit required to start it’s 12 hole, 4,250 meter (14,000 feet) drilling program at its Salar del Diablo Property located in the State of Baja California Norte, Mexico. The Property is one of the largest known salars to be drilled in 2019.
ANCOUVER, BC / April 30, 2019 / Ridgestone Mining Inc. (TSX.V: RMI) (OTCQB: RIGMF) (“Ridgestone Mining”) is pleased to provide a review of results from exploration on its Rebeico gold-copper project, Sonora, Mexico.
Chalcedonic quartz breccia
During the fifteen week of the year (April 22th to April 28th, 2019), at least 22 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with ten disclosing deals and corporate issues, five informing on exploration results, three communicating financial and production results, three reporting on resources and development of their properties, and one discussing Mexican news. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Mexico was announced as the largest contributor of silver worldwide for the ninth year in a row. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Evrim acquired La Lola project, Aloro received a new drill permit for its Los Venados project, and Azure announced exploration activities conducted by Teck at the El Alacrán project. In Coahuila, Discovery Metals reported sampling results from its Monclova project. In Zacatecas, Advance Gold announced drilling results from its Tabasqueña property. In Jalisco, GoGold released encouraging drill results from its Los Ricos project. ON MINING, Capstone reported Q1 2019 production results from its Cozamin mine in Zacatecas. Newmont Goldcorp Corporation announced Q1, 2019 production and financial results. Agnico released Q1, 2019 production results from their Mexican operations. ON FINANCING. No relevant news. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Consolidated Zinc announced maiden ore reserves at its Plomosas mine in Chihuahua. Mexus Gold announced that the ore crushing circuit on its Santa Elena mine in Sonora is now fully operational. Agnico informed that in its Santa Gertrudis project in Sonora, the exploration program has extended the known deposits and outlined high grade mineralization at the Trinidad trend. Azure reported Q1, 2019 results from the activities carried out at its Oposura project in Sonora. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Silver Bull announced results from its 2019 annual general meeting of shareholders (Sierra Mojada project, Coahuila). Newmont Goldcorp Corporation published its 2018 sustainability report (Peñasquito mine, Zacatecas). Discovery Metals amended terms of its Puerto Rico option agreement in Coahuila. First Mining announced the appointment of its new COO (San Ricardo project, Sonora). Galore reported the passing of one of its Directors (Dos Santos project, Zacatecas). Newmont Goldcorp Corporation declared quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share. Minera Alamos announced transaction to accelerate development of its Guadalupe de los Reyes project in Sinaloa. Agnico announced election of Directors (Pinos Altos mine, Chihuahua). Alien Metals received the notification of major holdings (Los Campos, Zacatecas). Capstone announced results from its 2019 annual general meeting of shareholders (Cozamin mine, Zacatecas).
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Fresnillo plc, is the leading producer of silver worldwide with 58.1 M Oz Ag, which has led Mexico to position itself for nine years as the number one in the contribution of this metal.
- Evrim Resources Corp., acquired La Lola Au-Ag project in Sonora. This low sulphidation system was identified and staked by Evrim and consolidated through third party agreements in 2019. The land package comprises 6,309 hectares and contains La Barra vein system which extends for at least 5km and is locally up to 40m wide. Reconnaissance sampling returned 58 g/t Au from a historic dump and 424 g/t Ag from hanging wall structures. A systematic soil survey returned Au anomalies up to 43 ppb along the la Barra vein and up to 123 ppb Au in the eastern Adaena alteration zone. Pathfinder geochemistry and quartz textures suggest potential to find a preserved boiling zone bonanza target at depth. La Lola has never seen drilling or modern exploration.
- Aloro Mining Corp., received a new environmental permit to drill 14 holes at its Los Venados project in Sonora. The drill permit, which is valid for two years, also includes the construction of approximately 1,500m of access road.
- Azure Minerals Limited, released that the exploration program at El Alacran project in Sonora is being conducted by Teck Resources and is focused on the porphyry copper potential at the Cerro Alacran prospect and on the epithermal mineralization at Cerro San Simon and Cerro Colorado targets. Assay results for the drill samples have been received from Teck. Azure is currently undertaking a technical review and significant drill intersections will be released when this process is complete.
- Discovery Metals Corp., released sampling results at the Real Viejo area from its Monclova project in Coahuila. Significant results from 41 underground channel samples include 450 g/t Ag, 0.01 g/t Au, 0.14% Cu, 2.9% Pb, and 16.1% Zn (1,558 g/t AgEq) over 1m breccia; 714 g/t Ag, 0.03 g/t Au, 0.08% Cu, 0.5% Pb, and 1.1% Zn (814 g/t AgEq) over 1.2m breccia; and 507 g/t Ag, 0.01 g/t Au, 0.21% Cu, 6.1% Pb, and 4.0% Zn ( 1,018 g/t AgEq) over 1m breccia. Also, significant results from 200 surface channel samples include 57 g/t Ag, 0.01 g/t Au, 0.02% Cu, 0.3% Pb, and 2.9%Zn (248 g/t AgEq) over 1.0m breccia; 88 g/t Ag, 0.01 g/t Au, 0.04% Cu, 0.6% Pb, and 0.7% Zn ( 162 g/t AgEq) over 1.5m fault breccia, and dump samples returning 1,150 g/t Ag, 16.45 g/t Au, 1.35% Cu, 1.6% Pb, and 0.2% Zn (2,645 g/t AgEq) and 418 g/t Ag, 0.01 g/t Au, 0.23% Cu, 1.3% Pb, and 3.4% Zn (704 g/t AgEq).
- Advance Gold Corp., announced phase 3 drilling results from its Tabasqueña project in Zacatecas. Two deep holes and one shallow hole were completed for a total of 1,093m during phase 3 and targeted the western extension of a cluster of epithermal veins and the potential of the veins in the near surface oxide zone. Highlights of the shallow hole include 0.15 g/t Au and 73 g/t Ag over 4.72m, with the best intersection of 0.58 g/t Au and 31 g/t Ag over 1.05m. The two deep holes did not intersect the veins suggesting that the structures could be dipping more vertically.
- GoGold Resources Inc., released encouraging drilling results from its Los Ricos project in Jalisco. Hole LRGG-19-03 intersected 2.21 g/t Au and 319 g/t Ag (6.45 g/t AuEq) over 20.4m, including 4.26 g/ Au and 608 g/t Ag (12.36 g/t AuEq) over 10.5m, including 6.17 g/t Au and 869 g/t Ag (17.77 g/t Au) over 7.2m.
- Capstone Mining Corp., reported Q1, 2019 production results from its Cozamin mine in Zacatecas. The company milled 273,000 tonnes of 1.53% Cu to produce 8.7M Lb Cu and 5.5M Lb Zn, at cash cost of US$ 0.70/Lb Cu produced. Metallurgical recoveries for Cu and Zn were 94.2% and 69.3% respectively.
- Newmont Goldcorp Corporation, produced 1.23M Oz Au during Q1, 2019 at a cost applicable to sales of $701 per Oz and an AISC of $907 per Oz. The company reported a net income of $113M, an EBITDA of $687, a cash flow from continuing operations of $574M, and free cash flow of $349M.
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited, released Q1, 2019 production results from their Mexican operations. At Pinos Altos mine in Chihuahua, the company milled 478,000 tonnes of 2.89 g/t Au to produce 42.7K Oz Au, at a cash cost of $694 per Oz Au produced. At its Creston-Mascota mine in Chihuahua, the company milled 361,000 tonnes of 1.96 g/t Au to produce 13.5K Oz Au, at a cash cost of $727 per Oz Au produced. At its La India mine in Sonora, Agnico milled 1,451,000 tonnes of 0.67 g/t Au to produce 23K Oz Au, at a cash cost of $772 per Oz Au produced.
- No relevant news.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Consolidated Zinc Limited, announced maiden ore reserves at its Plomosas mine in Chihuahua. The total proven and probable ore reserves based on the current mineral resources as depleted 31 December 2018 for the Plomosas mine are 73,850 tonnes at grades of 13.8 % Zn, 2.4 % Pb, and 18 g/t Ag. In terms of mining costs, the stoping has been estimated at US$ 29.85/ ton ore mined and development at US$ 6.50/ton ore mined.
- Mexus Gold US, announced that the ore crushing circuit on its Santa Elena mine in Sonora is now fully operational.
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited, reported that mapping work at its Santa Gertrudis project in Sonora has extended the main corridor to almost 20km in length. There are three corridors with at least 9 mineralized zones with multiple deposits that have been discovered to date. “Part of the recent exploration work has been between the known deposits where there had been limited drilling by previous operators. Current work is also testing new geological concepts”.
- Azure Minerals Limited, reported Q1, 2019 results from the activities carried out at its Oposura project in Sonora. Azure announced that the initial hydrologic drilling into potential aquifers, as well as the condemnation/sterilization drilling on plant site and tailings storage, has been successfully completed. The phase 2 drilling program was completed with a total of 58 holes adjacent to the East Zone mineral resource. Results were reported in previous press releases and confirmed the continuity of the mineralization, and this is likely to result in upgrading most of the East Zone Mineral Resource to JORC Indicated classification, thereby enabling conversion to JORC Probable Reserves as part of the Feasibility Study. “The close-spaced extensional drilling was successful in delineating a zone of high-grade (>20% Zn+Pb) mineralisation located around Tunnel D within the western part of the East Zone and extending further to the west into the Central Zone. Azure is currently assessing the potential for early development of this high-grade mineralisation as access to this area is immediately available via Tunnel D”. Geotechnical studies, detailed deposit-wide variability metallurgical testwork, and open pit and underground mine planning and scheduling are in progress.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Silver Bull Resources Inc., announced results from its 2019 annual general meeting of shareholders (Sierra Mojada project, Coahuila).
- Newmont Goldcorp Corporation, published its 2018 sustainability report. Newmont´s sustainability highlights include: a) “Conducting the first integrated environmental and social impact assessment under an improved approach to free, prior and informed consent of indigenous peoples at the Sabajo project near the Merian operation in Suriname; b) Launching a Supplier Risk Management program to significantly improve how risks – including corruption, safety, social, environmental, human rights and security – are managed throughout the supplier relationships lifecycle; c) Refreshing Newmont’s global inclusion and diversity strategy and including metrics to measure inclusion and diversity; d) Distributing more than $6.5 billion in economic value including $1.4 billion in wages and benefits, nearly $520million paid in taxes and royalties, and $1.1 billion spent with local suppliers; e) Partnering with the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and working together on achieving better biodiversity outcomes through a review of the Company’s biodiversity projects in Nevada; f) Minimizing the risk of catastrophic tailings dam failures by strengthening Newmont’s tailings governance framework to include reviews of its five high-priority tailings storage facilities by independent technical review boards; and g) Reducing water consumption by six percent (compared to the 2016 base year) and maturing Newmont’s water strategy focus toward water stewardship.
- Discovery Metals Corp., amended terms of its Puerto Rico option agreement located in Coahuila State, and signed a 30-years exploration and mining agreement with the Boquillas Del Carmen Ejido. Discovery Metals may exercise the option to acquires 100% interest of the Puerto Rico property by making a cash payment of US$300K by monthly installments of US$20K, commencing 30 calendar days after receiving the drill permit, issuance of 500K common shares on each anniversary of the closing date of the transaction, and the issuance of additional common shares equivalent to the greater of 20% of the market value of the project as determined by an independent valuation or 18M common shares, taking into account common shares already issued to the property owners. In order to exercise the option, the company is required to complete 12,000mof drilling within 3 years after it receives the drill permit.
- First Mining Gold Corp., announced the appointment of its new COO (san Ricardo property, Sonora).
- Galore Resources Inc., reported the passing of one of its Directors (Dos santos project, Zacatecas).
- Newmont Goldcorp Corporation, declared quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share of common stock, payable on June 20, 2019 to holders of record at the close of business on June 6, 2019.
- Minera Alamos Inc., announced the transaction with ePower Metals Inc., to accelerate the development of its Guadalupe de los Reyes property in Sinaloa. Minera Alamos will assign its option rights to acquire the property in exchange for 19.8% of the outstanding ePower common shares and certain other rights related to the development of the Guadalupe de los Reyes property. If ePower fail to complete any of the remaining option payments, all rights to acquire the property will revert to Minera Alamos. Minera Alamos also will be entitled to a right of first refusal in the event ePower should at any time seek to raise financing to develop the property by way of the sale or grant of a royalty or stream. To acquire Minera Alamos’ interest in Los Reyes, the following conditions must be satisfied by ePower: Complete a cash payment of US$1,500,000 to Minera Alamos, to reimburse Minera Alamos for the cost of an option payment the Company will be making to Vista on April 23, 2019, assume Minera Alamos’ remaining option payments of US$3,000,000 in favour of Vista (US$1,500,000 due October 27th, 2019; and US$1,500,000 on the earlier of October 27th, 2021 or a production decision, Issue to Minera Alamos 9,450,000 post-Consolidation (as defined below) ePower Shares and 3,350,000 common share purchase warrants entitling Minera Alamos to acquire further post- consolidation ePower Shares at a price $0.50 per share for a period of twenty-four months, and enter into a governance agreement, providing for, among other things, Minera Alamos receiving the right to appoint one director to the board of ePower for so long as Minera Alamos holds at least 5% of ePower’s outstanding common shares and Minera Alamos receiving the right to participate in future financings.
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited, announced election of Directors during its annual general meeting of shareholders (Pinos Altos mine, Chihuahua).
- Alien Metals Limited, received the notification of major holdings in respect of the conversion of the convertible loan agreement and issue of shares to Gravner Ltd. (Los Campos, Zacatecas).
- Capstone Mining Corp., announced results from its 2019 annual general meeting of shareholders (Cozamin mine, Zacatecas).
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, a chalcedonic quartz breccia in a hot spring system in Queretaro, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.