TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX:SMT) (BVL:SMT) (NYSE AMERICAN:SMTS) (“Sierra Metals” or “the Company”) is pleased to report third quarter 2019 production results featuring the highest level of quarterly consolidated equivalent metal production.
Chalcedonic quartz breccia
By Miguel A Heredia
During the forty-one week of the year (October 7th to October 13th, 2019), at least 29 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with eight communicating production results, seven announcing financial rounds, five informing on exploration results, three commenting on Mexican issues, three reporting on resources and developments of their projects, two disclosing deals and corporate issues, and one notifying on social responsibility. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Newmont-Goldcorp confirmed that the illegal blockade of its Peñasquito mine in Zacatecas was lifted on October 8, 2019. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Azure released high grade results from 21 dump samples at its Alacran project, and announced the identification of five new targets. In Chihuahua, Sable completed a ground geophysical survey at its Vinata project, and the Pan American-Radius JV announced the commencement of the phase 3 exploration work on its Amalia project. In Durango, Chesapeake provided updated results from its on-going regional exploration program near its Metates project. In Zacatecas, Advance Gold initiated the second phase of a geophysical survey on its Tabasquena project. ON MINING, Newmont-Goldcorp, Coeur, Consolidated Zinc, Endeavour, GoGold, Great Panther, Hecla, and US Antimony presented Q3, 2019 production results from their Mexican operations. ON FINANCING, Advanced Gold announced its plan to rise up to $250K through a non-brokered private placement (Tabasquena project, Zacatecas). Discovery Metals announced its intention to complete a non-brokered private placement for gross proceed of up to $17M (Cordero deposit, Chihuahua). First Mexican announced the share cancellation, consolidation, and reinstatement of its common shares, as well as its intention to complete a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to $0.5M (Guadalupe property, Sonora). Fortuna Silver announced the closing of convertible debenture of the over-allotment option for gross proceeds of $46M (San Jose mine, Oaxaca). Goldplay announced its plan to complete a brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to $2.5M (San Marcial property, Sinaloa). Magellan announced agreements to convert an aggregate of $2.45M of outstanding debt obligations into a newly-created series of preferred shares of the company (San Dieguito de Arriba flotation plant, Nayarit). Vizsla received conditional approval from TSX for the acquisition of Canam Alpine Ventures LTD, and resumed trading on October 9, 2019 (Copala-Panuco project, Sinaloa). Santacruz reported that the Silva Family acquired an aggregate of 30M common shares, at a deemed price of CAD $0.05 per share for total deemed consideration of CAD $1.5M (Veta Grande project, Zacatecas). ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, SilverCrest announced expansion drill results and the discovery of a new vein at its Las Chispas project in Sonora. Mexus Gold reported that the Merrill-Crow Au recovery plant for its Santa Elena mine in Sonora is en route. Mexican Gold presented a new NI 43-101 resource estimate for its Las Minas project in Veracruz. US Antimony informed that the fencing of the tailings pond, completion of the water well, and most of the major construction has been completed at its Puerto Blanco mill for its Los Juarez mine in Queretaro. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Canuc completed its final payment for the El Tule 1 claim at its San Javier project in Sonora. Santacruz completed the acquisition of Carrizal Mining and reported that the Silva Family acquired an aggregate of 30M common shares. ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, Alamos Gold received the corporate social responsibility (CSR) best practices award, for its achievements in social, economic and environmental sustainability (Mulatos mine, Sonora).
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Newmont-Goldcorp Corporation, confirmed that the illegal blockade of its Peñasquito mine in Zacatecas was lifted on October 8, 2019, however, operations remain temporarily suspended pending to further assurances. “The company continues to work closely with the federal and state governments toward a sustainable, long-term solution, and lifting of the blockade paves the way for the government-sponsored dialogue to resume”.
- Azure Minerals Limited, released high grade results from samples collected from 21 dumps that surround some of the historical old workings in the southeast area of its Alacran project in Sonora, and announced the identification of five new targets. This sampling returned very high grades with maximum values of 3,675 g/t Ag, 24.1 g/t Au, 2.3% Cu, 33.5% Pb, and 21.0% Zn. 10 samples returning values greater than 1,000 g/t Ag (average of 21 samples = 1,073g/t Ag); 17 samples returning values greater than 1.0g/t Au (average of 21 samples = 4.43g/t Au); 10 samples returning values greater than 1.0% Cu (average of 21 samples = 0.95% Cu); 12 samples returning values greater than 10.0% Pb (average of 21 samples = 14.92% Pb); and 10 samples returning values greater than 10.0% Zn (average of 21 samples = 9.28% Zn). “This first-pass sampling is very encouraging and further systematic sampling and detailed mapping of the veins will commence shortly to provide targets for follow-up trenching and drilling”.
- Sable Resources, completed 170km of GroundMag conducted along E-W lines spaced 200m apart, and 8,950m of CSAMT surveys in nine lines at its Vinata project in Chihuahua. “The outcropping NNE epithermal vein system, which represents the main target at the project, appears coincident with a MagLow running on the western margin of the rhyolite intrusion for over 3 km in strike. Some stratigraphic features are also defined on the Mag sections; including a well-defined MagLow feature observed at the contact between the rhyolite intrusion and the interpreted limestones that underlie the upper volcanic sequence; this contact constitutes an additional potential target zone. At Vinata Sur the outcropping faults and breccias containing Fe-Mn oxides and associated Mn, Ba, Sb, As, Mo, Zn anomalies, hosted by volcanic rocks, are coincident with an elliptical shape NS oriented MagLow”. These geophysical surveys were carried out as preparation work for the first ever upcoming drilling campaign, which will consists of 2,000m to test for high-grade precious metal horizons approximately 200 metres below anomalous surface samples. This Phase 1 drill program will be expanded should positive results warrant additional drilling.
- Pan American Silver Corp., – Radius Gold Inc JV, announced the commencement of the phase 3 exploration work on its Amalia project in Chihuahua. Pan American will operate this phase of exploration work, which will be focused on preparation and execution of the phase 3 drilling program that includes an additional 2,500m of diamond drilling.
- Chesapeake Gold Corp., provided updated results from its on-going regional exploration program near its Metates project. “Three significant Au-Ag prospects, Crisy, San Javier and Cerro Pelon, continue to demonstrate district scale potential within different regional structural settings associated with intermediate composition intrusive rocks”. The most significant trench sampling results at Crisy prospect were 1.4 g/t Au and 75 g/t Ag over 43m; 1.9 g/t Au and 11 g/t Ag over 38m; and 2.4 g/t Au and 80 g/t Ag over 24m. At San Javier prospect, channel samples returned 1.6 g/t Au and 25 g/t Ag over 12m and 8.3 g/t Au and 1,972 g/t Ag over 1.6m. At Cerro Pelon prospect, channel samples collected on a new identified NW trending breccia yielded significant results such as 33 g/t Au over 3m, and 3.4 g/t Au over 10m.
- Advance Gold Corp., initiated the second phase of a 3D IP survey on its Tabasquena project in Zacatecas. The goal is to explore to the south the 800m by 500m chargeability anomaly detected during the first phase IP survey, where the anomaly comes closest to surface.
- Newmont-Goldcorp Corporation, reported Q3, 2019 production results from its Peñasquito mine in Zacatecas. It produced 58K Oz Au, 7.4M Oz Ag, 51.1M Lb Pb, and 83.1M Lb Zn. The illegal blockade impacted Peñasquito’s third quarter production by approximately 11K Oz Au, 1.7 M Oz Ag, 13.7 M Lb Pb and 22.8 M Lb Zn, and is expected to impact the company’s full-year results for the operation.
- Coeur Mining Inc., presented Q3, 2019 production results from its Palmarejo mine in Chihuahua. The company milled 442,464 tonnes of 2.8 g/t Au and 152 g/t Ag, to produce 31.8K Oz Au and 1.7M Oz Ag. Metallurgical recoveries were 81.7% and 79.6% for Au and Ag respectively. Coeur announced that its full-year production guidance remains unchanged at 95K-105K Oz Au and 6.5-7.2M Oz Ag.
- Consolidated Zinc Limited, announced production results from its Plomosas mine in Chihuahua for the period September, 2019. The company milled 1,363 tonnes with grades of 10.4% Zn, 7.5% Pb, and 32 g/t Ag, to produce 318K Lb Zn, 228.5K Oz Pb, and 1,402 Oz Ag. It also reported that 3,607 tonnes were milled and processed at the Aldama facility with grades of 10.4% Zn, 7.5% Pb, and 32 g/t Ag. The ore material processed produced high-quality clean Zn and Pb concentrates free to smelting and refining.
- Endeavour Silver Corp., reported Q3, 2019 production results from their four Mexican operations. Consolidated production was a total of 234,196 tonnes of 144 g/t Ag and 1.49 g/t Au with metallurgical recoveries of 87.6% and 86.7% respectively, to produce 5K Oz Ag and 9.7K Oz Au. The table below shows the production figures by separate mine:
- GoGold Resources Inc., presented production results from its Parral tailings project in Chihuahua for the period Q3, 2019. The company produced 326.6K Oz Ag and 2,921 Oz Au (580.7 Oz AgEq).
- Great Panther Mining Limited, announced Q3, 2019 production results from their Topia and Guanajuato mines. At Topia mine in Durango, it processed 21,761 tonnes of 0.86 g/t Au and 418 g/t Ag, with metallurgical recoveries of 4% and 93.8% respectively, to produce 344 Oz Au, 274.2K Oz Ag, 1.2M Lb Pb, and 1.5M Lb Zn (501.5K OZ AgEq). At its Guanajuato mine complex, the company processed 44K tonnes of 2.47 g/t Au and 119 g/t Ag with metallurgical recoveries of 85.4% and 85.6% respectively, to produce 3K Oz Au and 143.8K Oz Ag (383K Oz AgEq).
- Hecla Mining Company, presented Q3, 2019 production results from its San Sebastian mine in Durango. The mill at San Sebastian operated at an average of 586 tonnes per day, to produce 0.6M Oz Ag and 4,719 Oz Au.
- US Antimony Corporation, reported estimated sales for the period Q3, 2019 from their Mexican operations. It sold 381.7K Lb Sb, 12.5 Oz Au, and 3.4K Oz Ag.
- Advance Gold Corp., announced its intention to rise funds up to $250K through a non-brokered private placement. Net proceeds will be used to advance its Tabasquena project in Zacatecas.
- Discovery Metals Corp., announced its intention to complete a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to $17M, including an investment of 5M from Eric Sprott. “The balance of Mr. Sprott’s investment will be completed with the purchase of subscription receipts, which if converted, will increase his interest in the company to approximately 22%, assuming the private placement is fully subscribed (Cordero deposit, Chihuahua)”.
- First Mexican Gold Corp., announced a number of administrative tasks that the company had to work diligently to get a reinstatement of trading of its common shares on the TSX. First Mexican cancelled 9M shares that it had issued without obtaining prior TSX approval, and then, 1M shares without TSX approval as payment to arrange a credit facility. Once this problem was solved by the director and offices of the compnay, First Mexican consolidated its common shares on a ten for one basis, reducing the number of its outstanding common shares from 81,844,360 to 8,184,429. It also announced its intention to complete a post-consolidation basis private placement for gross proceeds of up to $0.5M but TSX notified that it will be unable to complete the offering until the company shares are reinstated for trading. As such, the company has cancelled the offering and will look to complete it at a future time. First Mexican has worked diligently looking the revocation of a cease trade order issued by the various commission securities. The company finally reported that the trading of its common shares will reinstate on October 11, 2019 (Guadalupe property, Sonora).
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc., announced the closing of convertible debenture of the over-allotment granted to CIBC Capital Markets, Scotiabank, and BMO Capital Markets. The company sold unsecured convertible debentures for gross proceeds of USD $6M in connection with the bought deal offering completed on October 2, 2019 for gross proceeds of USD $40M, bringing the total aggregate gross proceeds to USD $46M (San Jose mine, Oaxaca).
- Goldplay Exploration Ltd., announced its intention to complete a brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to $2.5M. It also has granted the agent an option to increase the size of the offering by up to 20% of the number of shares. Net proceeds will be used for exploration work on its San Marcial property in Sinaloa.
- Magellan Gold Corporation, announced agreements with its primary secured creditors and largest shareholder to convert an aggregate of $2.5M of outstanding debt obligations into a newly-created series of preferred shares of the company. The Preferred Shares will carry a $2.45 million liquidation preference, subject to adjustments, be convertible into common stock at $1.00 per share and bear a 10% annual dividend payable in kind at the option of the company. “The agreements release and reduce liens on certain assets of the company and convert portions of both its secured and unsecured debt holdings to preferred shares in order enhance the balance sheet and facilitate new financing arrangements (San Dieguito de Arriba flotation plant, Nayarit).
- Vizsla Resources Corp., received conditional approval from TSX for the acquisition of Canam Alpine Ventures Ltd., and resumed trading on October 9, 2019 (Copala-Panuco project, Sinaloa).
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd., reported that the Silva Family acquired an aggregate of 30M common shares, at a deemed price of CAD $0.05 per share for total deemed consideration of CAD $1.5M. This transaction represents approximately 14.7% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the company on a non-diluted basis and 15.3% on a partially-diluted basis assuming the exercise of the stock options owned by Mr. Silva (Veta Grande project, Zacatecas).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- SilverCrest Metals Inc., reported the results of 31 expansion drill holes for Giovanni, Blanquita, and Las Chispas veins and the discovery of a new vein (Blanquita Dos vein) at its Las Chispas project in Sonora. The most significant expansion drill results were encountered in hole LC19-111 (Giovanni Vein) with 8.99 g/t Au and 1,424 g/t Ag (2,098 g/t AgEq) over a true width of 1.6m; hole LC19-107 (Las Chispas Vein) with 7.72 g/t Au and 1,105 g/t Ag (1,584 g/t AgEq) over a true width of 1.2m; and hole LC19-101 (Giovanni Vein), with 4.17 g/t Au and 642 g/t Ag (955 g/t AgEq) over a true width of 2.5m. These drill results confirmed that deeper mineralization which could expand the current resource estimate at Las Chispas project. SilverCrest also reported the discovery of a new vein called Blanquita Dos Vein. “The La Blanquita Dos Vein is a new near-surface discovery located in the hanging wall of the La Blanquita Vein. The most significant drill intersection encountered on this vein was in hole LC19-98 with 6.58 g/t Au and 274 g/t Ag (767 g/t AgEq) over a true width of 0.8m, including 13.1 g/t Au and 392 g/t Ag (1,375 g/t AgEq) over a true width of 0.4m. This vein is approximately 50 metres from La Blanquita and was discovered while drilling to depth for the Giovanni Vein and the Las Chispas Vein. “There are currently 18 core drills operating at Las Chispas; 16 surface and 2 underground. This includes one rig completing process plant site condemnation, 16 rigs completing in-fill and known vein expansion holes in the Babicanora Area veins, and one rig working on new vein targets in the Las Chispas Area with two more to be re-allocated after in-fill drilling completion. Approximately 80 holes for 30,000 metres remain to be completed in 2019 of which 25 to 35 holes (8,000 metres) are for the Las Chispas Area veins. An updated resource estimate, including the Las Chispas Area veins, is expected in H1, 2020, along with the ongoing feasibility study”.
- Mexus Gold US, reported that the Merrill-Crow Au recovery plant for its Santa Elena mine in Sonora is en route, as well as a 80Kw generator which is necessary to run the plant. The company expects the new equipment to be operational by November 1st, 2019.
- Mexican Gold Corp., presented a new 43-101 resource estimate for its Las Minas project in Veracruz. The new resource estimate as of September 12, 2019. Indicated resources are 5,457,000 tons of 1.78 g/t Au, 6.5 g/t Ag, and 1.25% Cu (3.67 g/t AuEq), for a total of 313K Oz Au, 1.15M Oz Ag, and 150.3M Lb Cu (645K Oz AuEq). Inferred resources are 2,514,000 tons of 1.25 g/t Au, 5.5 g/t Ag, and 0.94% Cu (2.68 g/t AuEq) for a total of 101K Oz Au, 446K Oz Ag, and 51.96M Lb Cu (217K Oz AuEq).
- US Antimony Corporation, informed that the fencing of the tailings pond, completion of the water well, and most of the major construction has been completed at its Puerto Blanco mill for the Los Juarez mine in Querétaro. Testing will proceed during the completion of the laboratory.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Canuc Resources Corporation, completed its final payment to Minerales y Carbones de Mexico S.A. de C.V., for the El Tule 1 claim. Canuc has expanded its san Javier project area in Sonora State by 151.14 ha. The company now owns 17 contiguous mineral concessions along the San Javier mineralized corridor, extending to 3km from the historical Santa Rosa mine old workings.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd., completed the acquisition of Carrizal Mining S.A. de C.V., after purchasing the remaining 50% of outstanding shares of PCG Mining S.A. de C.V., which is the parent holding of Carrizal Mining S.A. de C.V, in consideration for the issue of 30M common shares of the compnay. It also reported that the Silva Family acquired an aggregate of 30M common shares, which represent approximately 14.7% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company on a non-diluted basis and 15.3% on a partially-diluted basis assuming the exercise of the stock options owned by Mr. Silva.
ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Alamos Gold Inc., received the corporate social responsibility (CSR) best practices award, for its achievements in social, economic and environmental sustainability (Mulatos mine, Sonora).This award created by the Mexican Center for Philanthropy and the alliance for CSR was granted to Minas de Oro Nacional, a subsidiary of Alamos Gold as its program called “A new horizon for the families of Mulatos and Matarachi” was the winner in the category of community engagement.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, chalcedonic quartz breccia with disseminated pyrite in a project in Zacatecas, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
Azure Minerals Limited (ASX: AZS) (“Azure” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that having restarted exploration on its 100%-owned Alacrán Project, the first program has returned very high grades of silver, gold, copper, lead and zinc from sampling of mine dumps at five separate groups of historical mine workings located in the southeast of the property
Consolidated Zinc Limited (ASX: CZL or “the Company”) is pleased to provide an update on production at its Plomosas zinc-lead-silver mine in Mexico.
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) today announced certain preliminary results1 for the third quarter of 2019.
- Silver production of 3.3 million ounces, and gold production of 77,331 ounces.
- Silver equivalent production of 12.6 million ounces or gold equivalent production of 145,536 ounces.2
- Lead production of 6,226 tons; zinc production of 15,589 tons.
- Cash and cash equivalents of approximately $33 million, a $24 million increase over June 30th, 2019, with outstanding debt slightly lower.
The Mining and Exploration News in Mexico: Highlights on the First Week of October, 2019
By Jorge Cirett
During the 40th week of the year (September 30th to October 6th, 2019), at least 20 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Gold production declined 2.8% in 2018. On the illegal blockade at the Peñasquito mine in Zacatecas, the president of Mexico asked for both parties to solve their differences (not pronouncing himself on the illegality of the blockade). Frisco and Cemex suffered big losses at the Mexican stock exchange. ON EXPLORATION, in Sonora, Magna Gold signed a LOI on the San Judas project in Sonora; Colibri Resource is to complete mapping and sampling on its Evelyn project. In Sinaloa, Kootenay Silver signed a surface access agreement on the Copalito project. In Zacatecas, Alien Metals is eyeing a drill program on its San Celso project. ON MINING, Alien Metals presented financial results for the first semester 2019. Torex Gold produced 138,100 Oz Au at El Limon-Guajes mine in Guerrero during the Q3 2019. ON FINANCING, Southern Silver, Millrock Resources and Alien Metals granted 3.25 M, 1.88 M and 7 M incentive options respectively to officers, directors, employees and consultants. Fortuna Silver closed a bought deal financing for US$40 M. Azure Minerals raised $4 M. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, GoGold resources released results for one more hole at its Los Ricos project in Jalisco. Premier Gold released results on drilling at the Lupita extension on its Mercedes mine in Sonora. Goldplay disclosed channel surface sample results at its San Marcial property in Sinaloa. Silver Bull provided results from eleven more drill holes at the Sierra Mojada project in Coahuila (halted by an illegal blockade). ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Magna Gold signed a LOI on the San Judas project in Sonora. Silver Bull halted exploration at its Sierra Mojada project in Coahuila, due to an illegal blockade by a mining cooperative demanding a royalty payment on a property that is not in production. Fortuna Silver terminated the option on Prospero Silver’s Pachuca SE project in Hidalgo. Millrock and Riverside entered into a definitive agreement on the La Union, Los Cuarentas, El Pima, El Valle, and Llano del Nogal projects in Sonora. Santacruz Silver approved the acquisition of the remaining 50% of PCG Mining S.A. de C.V., parent company of Carrizal Mining, S.A. de C.V.. ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. No relevant news.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Gold production in Mexico declined by 2.8% in July 2019. This is the 28th consecutive month of production contractions, the longest since 1981, according to INEGI (Instituto Nacional de Estadística y Geografía). In 2016 the production declined by 5.2%, in 2017 another 13.6% and a further 9.7% in 2018. Mineral products with annual increments include zinc at 10.7%, iron pellets with 2.9%, lead with 2.5%, sulphur with 1.6% and coal with 0.8%.
- On Peñasquito’s illegal blockade, Mexico’s president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, asked both parties two solve their differences in the conflict that has now more than two weeks (he did not mention the blockade being illegal). Newmont Goldcorp has offered more than US$25 M in investments, amount that the blockaders reckon as lacking. The Peñasquito mine produced 272,000 Oz Au last year, and had re-started production in mid-June after a first illegal blockade by truckers wanting to get a contract and locals accusing the company of water availability issues.
- To the 3rd of October Frisco and Cemex have suffered big losses in the Mexican stock exchange (S&P/BMV IPC), 13.76% and 6.24% respectively, under the current commercial instability between USA and the European Union. Frisco is one of the biggest mining companies in Mexico, with operations in Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Zacatecas and Aguascalientes (although Frisco is also known for its scant releases on reserves and resources). Cemex is the biggest Mexican cement producer, with operations internationally.
- Magna Gold Corp. signed a LOI to explore the San Judas project in Sonora. The two mineral concessions cover 2806 ha underlain by a Precambrian basement composed of granite, gneiss, pegmatites and schist. “The entire sequence is affected by multiple deformations and the emplacement of intrusions such as leucocratic granites and andesitic dikes”. Gold mineralization is associated with quartz-breccia veins, quartz veins and “quartz stockworks emplaced along a series of parallel, foliated, low-angle shear zones within the igneous-metamorphic sequence”. Assays in an historical rock chip sample database have values of up to 230 gpt gold.
- Colibri Resource Corp. contracted Auro Metallum Geology Consulting Services of Hermosillo, in Sonora, to complete a geological mapping study of its 506 ha Evelyn Gold Project near Caborca in Sonora. Recent sampling has returned up to 4.8 gpt Au from abundant quartz in sub-crop in a new zone identified by soil sampling.
- Alien Metals Ltd. updated on the exploration of its San Celso and Los Campos projects in Zacatecas. At San Celso a next step of work will examine a drill program funded by a third party to test the strike extension of the main veins, and the depth extension below the existing workings.
- Kootenay Silver Inc. signed a surface access agreement with the local ejido at the Copalito project in Sinaloa. Said agreement allows the company to mapping, sampling, geophysics, trenching and drilling. The 3,700 ha project covers a low sulfidation epithermal system with numerous veins, traced over up to 2 km of length, and 0.5 to 15 meters in width. Sampling has returned assays of up to 8.2 gpt Au, 532 gpt Ag, 17.4% Zn, 9.9% Pb and 5.1% Cu.
- Alien Metals Ltd. presented its financial results for the first semester of 2019. As of the end of the period the company had total assets of US$1.2 M, of which US$0.4 M was cash, and current total liabilities for US$0.1 M (Donovan 2, Zacatecas).
- Torex Gold Resources Inc. announced gold production of 138,100 ounces of gold during Q3 2019, on track to meet it 2019 production guidance of 430,000 ounces. During the period plant throughput averaged 12,370 tonnes per day (tpd), underground mining 1,110 tpd, open pit mining 14,270 tpd (El Limon-Guajes, Guerrero).
- Southern Silver Exploration Corp. granted 3.25 M incentive stock options to directors, officers and consultants, exercisable at $0.27 per common share for a period of five years. The rolling incentive stock option plan was also approved, pursuant to which a maximum of 10% of the issued shares will be reserved for issuance under the plan. (Cerro Las Minitas, Durango).
- Millrock Resources Inc. approved a grant of stock options to employees, officers, directors and advisers to the company, granting a total of 1.88 M stock options exercisable at $0.09 for five years. The company is also to settle debt owed for deferred cash compensation to certain officers, directors and employees by issuing 819 K Millrock shares (Batamote, Sonora).
- Alien Metals Ltd. granted 7 M options to its technical director, Brill Brodie. All shares are exercisable from 1 October 2019, of which 3 M can be exercised at 0.22 pence, 3 M at 0.30 pence and 4 M at 0.45 pence (San Celso, Zacatecas).
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. closed the previously announced bought deal offering of senior subordinated unsecured convertible debentures for an aggregate principal amount of US$40 M. “The Debentures mature on October 31, 2024 and will bear interest at a rate of 4.65% per annum, payable semi-annually in arrears on the last business day of April and October in each year, commencing on April 30, 2020. The Debentures will be convertible at the holder’s option into common shares in the capital of the Company” at a conversion price of US$5.00 per share (San José, Oaxaca).
- Azure Minerals Ltd. raised $4 M (before costs) through a placement to institutional and sophisticated investors “to relaunch an aggressive exploration push on the Alacrán silver and gold projects” in Sonora. Azure is to undertake drilling to increase mineral resources at the Loma Bonita Au-Ag deposit, today standing at 150 K Oz Au, 4.8 M Oz Ag in 5.4 M tonnes @ 0.9 gpt Au, 28 gpt Ag.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- GoGold Resources Inc. released results from one more hole completed on the San Juan area of its Los Ricos project in Jalisco. The hole returned 21.0 m @ 1.38 gpt Au, 146 gpt Ag (3.33 gpt AuEq), including 5.0 m @ 4.36 gpt Au, 436 gpt Ag (10.2 gpt AuEq). The San Juan area is located 400 m NW from the Los Ricos Main area.
- Premier Gold Mines Inc. released results from its drilling program focused on delineating new mineral resources in the Lupita Extension at its Mercedes mine in Sonora. Highlighted results comprise 3.6 m @ 7.18 gpt Au, 54 gpt Ag; 1.8 m @ 24.24 gpt Au, 179 gpt Ag; 3.4 m @ 8.86 gpt Au, 67 gpt Ag; 3.1 m @ 13.65 gpt Au, 80 gpt Ag. The Neo target is 400 m north of San Martin is a possible extension of the Diluvio system, with one of three drill holes returning 3.1 m @ 13.65 gpt Au, 80 gpt Ag.
- Goldplay Exploration Ltd. disclosed results from channel sampling on the Faisanes target of the San Marcial project in Sinaloa. The samples were cut by saw along the access road walls and road surface, returning 10 m @ 98 gpt Ag, 0.06 gpt Au) 0.6 m @ 587 gpt Ag, nil Au; 1.0 m @ 214 gpt Ag, nil Au; 1.1 m @ 42 gpt Ag, nil Au; 1.0 m @ 41 gpt Ag, 0.26 gpt Au.
- Silver Bull Resources Inc. provided results from eleven more drill holes from its Sierra Mojada project in Coahuila. Highlights from the holes comprise: 17.1 m of oxide mineralization @ 120 gpt Ag, 0.43% Cu (including 1.35 m @ 539 gpt Ag, 0.27% Cu and 2.25 m @ 198 gpt Ag, 1.66% Cu and 0.55 m @ 403 gpt Ag, 1.6% Cu); 5.2 m of sulfide mineralization @ 149 gpt Ag, 0.87% Cu, 4.67% Zn. Due to an illegal blockade by a cooperative of miners who hold a royalty on two claims, the drill program has been paused.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Magna Gold Corp. entered into a binding letter of intent (LOI) with the private owners of the two mining concessions forming the 2,806 ha San Judas project in Sonora. The deal involves payments of US$50 K on signature of the definitive agreement, US$50 K on the first year, US$100 K on the second year, US$150 K on the third year, US$300 K on the fourth year and US$1.,03 M on the fifth year, all figures plus VAT.
- Silver Bull Resources Inc. halted all work on the Sierra Mojada project in Coahuila due to a blockade by a cooperative of local miners called Sociedad Cooperativa de Exploración Minera Mineros Norteños, S.C.L.. The company has an agreement with the said cooperative on two mineral concessions in the eastern part of the Sierra Mojada project, under which they have the right of a 2% production royalty. Since 2014 the cooperative filed a suit fighting for payment of the royalty, notwithstanding the lack of production from the property. The cooperative also demands payments of wages for individuals that have not worked for the company, neither received employment commitments from Silver Bull. The cooperative has now illegally blockaded access to the project in an attempt to force a settlement before the final ruling. “Silver Bull is working with authorities to resolve the situation in a safe, fair, and timely manner”.
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. announced the termination of the Pachuca SE property option agreement signed previously with Prospero Silver Corp. (San José, Oaxaca).
- Millrock Resources Inc. entered definitive agreements to sell the La Union, Los Cuarentas, El Pima, El Valle, and Llano del Nogal claim blocks to Riverside Resources Inc., as well a copy of its exploration database and exploration vehicles also to Riverside. Consideration paid to Millrock is $35 K cash and 150 K Riverside shares, and a 0.5% NSR on the El Pima, El Valle and Santa Rosalia (conditional on this one) claims. “Millrock has retained the El Batamote copper porphyry project and this will be the sole focus of Millrock’s exploration effort in Mexico going forward” (Batamote, Sonora).
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. shareholders approved in its last annual general meeting held in October 1, 2019, the re-election of directors, the auditor of the company and the approval of the existing 10% rolling stock option plan. Also approved was the acquisition of the remaining 50% of the outstanding shares of PCG Mining S.A. de C.V. from a non-arm’s length party in consideration for the issue of 30 M common shares of the company. Upon completion of the transaction the company will own 100% of PCG, which is the parent holding company of Carrizal Mining, S.A. de C.V..
ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- No Relevant News.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the image below: Sheeted quartz veining in metamorphic rocks from an orogenic gold project in Oaxaca. Picture by Jorge Cirett.
Vancouver, British Columbia – Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, OTCQB: SVBL) (“Silver Bull”) is pleased to provide results from an additional 11 drill holes on the Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Northern Mexico.
Quartz vein displaying lattice bladed texture
By Miguel A Heredia
During the thirty-nine week of the year (September 23th to September 29th, 2019), at least 21 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with seven informing on exploration results, six disclosing deals and corporate issues, three announcing financial rounds, two communicating production results, one reporting on resources and development of their projects, one commenting on Mexican issues, and one notifying on social responsibility. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Los Gatos mine was inaugurated in San José del Sitio, Chihuahua with an investment of USD $366M. ON EXPLORATION, In Baja California Norte, One World Lithium announced the continuation of the phase 3 drilling program at its Salar del Diablo project. In Sonora, Ridgestone released historical assays results from its Rebeico project. In Chihuahua, Kootenay reported drilling results from its Columba project. In Durango, Canasil reported high grade sampling results from its Nora property. In Jalisco, GoGold released drill results from its Los Ricos project. In Veracruz, Mexican Gold announced 3,000m of drilling and its exploration plan for the remainder 2019 on its Las Minas project, and Azucar Minerals released drilling results from its El Cobre project. ON MINING, Mexus Gold provided an update on its Santa Elena mine in Sonora. Azure also provided an update on the first phase small-scale mining program at its Oposura project in Sonora. ON FINANCING, Aztec Minerals applied to the TSX to extend the term of 2,551,250 common share purchase warrants (Cervantes project, Sonora). Silver Viper closed a private placement for gross proceeds of $4M (La Virginia project, Sonora). Gold Resource declared its monthly dividend for September 2019 to shareholders (Arista mine, Oaxaca). ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Prime informed that the company completed a formal visit to its Los Reyes property in Sinaloa, to attend meetings with local stakeholders, to secure surface access and begin site preparation, and to initiate exploration and engineering work for the planned production phase. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Advance Gold announced that a geophysical adviser was added to its exploration team (Tabasquena project, Zacatecas). Colibri Resources entered into a property option agreement with Tocvan Ventures Corp., on its Pilar property in Sonora. Consolidated Zinc completed the acquisition of a 100% interest of the Plomosas mine in Chihuahua. Vizsla entered into a definitive share purchase agreement to acquire an option on the Panuco-Copala mining camp in Sinaloa. Ridgestone entered in an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in 10 mining concessions adjacent to its Rebeico project in Sonora. ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, Fortuna Silver, through its subsidiary Minera Cuzcatlán, has invested MXP $177.2M in social programs in Oaxaca, Mexico.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Los Gatos mine was inaugurated in San José del Sitio, Chihuahua. The governor of Chihuahua State, Javier Corral, participated in the inauguration of the Los Gatos mines, located in San Jose del Sitio, Chihuahua. The mine was built with an investment of USD$ 366M among the Japanese company Dowa Mining and the American Sunshine Silver Mining company, for an estimated daily production of 2,500 tons of ore, which will be processed in the same plant with state-of-the-art technology, to obtain concentrates of Ag, Pb, and Zn. Governor Javier Corral celebrated the alliance of Japanese and American capital that occupied 1,800 people in construction and will give permanent employment to another 510 on its operation.
- One World Lithium, announced the continuation of the phase 3 drilling program at its Salar del Diablo project in Baja California Norte. The phase three will consists of 3 holes adjacent to previously partly drilled holes 1, 9, and 11, and 1 hole located 50km to the south, for a total of 2,400m. Each hole has planned depths of 600m. Each hole will be drilled with a mud rotary rig that will set casing to 200 meters and then core drilled to the planned total depth of 600 meters. Objectives of the drilling program are “to determine the presence of aquifers that may contain concentrations of lithium in brines at depth; to collect representative, depth-specific groundwater samples for chemical analysis of major elements, including Li; to obtain drill core samples for analysis for drainable porosity that will assist in resource estimations; and to use borehole lithologic descriptions to identify hydrogeologic units and the stratigraphy of the basin; to help calibrate existing and future geophysical surveys; and to create a hydrogeologic model to develop a potential future Li resource”.
- Ridgestone Mining Inc., released historical assays results from its Rebeico project in Sonora. These assays are from rock chip samples obtained by the Servicio Geológico Mexicano (SGM) at El Cobre, Tres Hermanos, Amargosa I and II, La Amargosita, and Campo Seco old workings. At El Cobre, two samples taken on the vein reported 0.8 g/t Au, 39 g/t Ag, 1.67% Cu, and 0.12% Mo over 1.18m, and 0.7 g/t Au, 50 g/t Ag, 0.51% Cu, and 0.18% Mo over 1.12m. In addition, two dump samples returned 0.5 g/t Au, 102 g/t Ag, 2.41% Cu, and 0.30% Mo, and 0.35 g/t Au, 38 g/t Ag, 2.07% Cu, and 1.22% Mo. At Tres Hermanos, highlights include 14.6 g/t Au and 23 g/t Ag over 1.30m; 8.13 g/t Au and 17 g/t Ag over 1.20m; 3.4 g/t Au, 23 g/t Ag, and 0.14% Cu over 1.90m; and 1.4 g/t Au, 137 g/t Ag, and 2.72% Cu over 1.0m. At La Amargosa I and II, 10 g/t Au and 3.48% Cu over 0.7m; 5.86 g/t Au and 1.85% Cu over 0.68m; and 2.66 g/t Au and 0.55% Cu over 0.71m. At La Amargosita, 17 g/t Au, 73 g/t Ag, and 0.45% Cu over 1.30m and one dump sample with 0.1 g/t Au, 777 g/t Ag, and 1.56% Cu. At Campo Seco, 0.1 g/t Au, 18 g/t Ag and 7.49% Cu over 0.55m.
- Kootenay Silver Inc., reported drilling results from three holes drilled on the F Vein and five holes drilled on the I Vein at its Columba project in Chihuahua. Significant drill intersections were encountered in hole CDH-19-011 with 133 g/t Ag, 0.04% Pb, and 0.15% Zn over 11.0m, including 245 g/t Ag, 0.13 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb, and 0.3% Zn over 5.0m, and including 648 g/t Ag, 0.63 g/t Au, 0.2% Pb, and 0.6% Zn over 1.0m, on the F Vein, and 228 g/t Ag, 0.1% Pb, and 0.6% Zn over 1.2m and 102 g/t Ag, and 0.1% Zn over 1.68m on the foot wall vein; in hole CDH-19-012 with 184 g/t Ag, 0.2 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb, and 0.4% Zn over 11.0m, including 476 g/t Ag, 0.66 g/t Au, 0.3% Pb, and 1% Zn over 3.15m, including 476 g/t Ag, 0.66 g/t Au, 0.3% Pb, and 1% Zn over 3.15m, and including 755 g/t Ag, 1.16 g/t Au, 0.5% Pb, and 1.7% Zn over 1.75m on the F Vein, and three intersections on the hanging wall of 113 g/t Ag, 0.1% Pb, and 0.1% Zn over 1.35m, 699 g/t Ag, 0.4% Pb, and 0.8% Zn over 2.1m, and 113 g/t Ag, 0.1% Pb, and 0.1% Zn over 0.6m; in hole CDH-19-013 with 273 g/t Ag, 0.1% Pb, and 0.2% Zn over 4.15m on I Vein, including 697 g/t Ag, 0.15% Pb, and 0.3% Zn over 0.65m, and 328 g/t Ag, 0.1% Pb, and 0.2% Zn over 2.65m; in hole CDH-19-014 with 261 g/t Ag, 0.3% Pb, and 0.6% Zn over 5.01m on the I Vein, and 894 g/t Ag, and 0.4% Zn over 0.42m on the hanging wall; in hole CDH-19-015 with 1,005 g/t Ag, 0.4% Pb, and 0.7% Zn over 0.3m on the I Vein; and in hole CDH-29-016 with 357 g/t Ag on the I Vein. “Drilling continues at the property with a total of 24 holes completed to date and the program being expanded from 3000 meters to approximately 4500 meters. It is anticipated that a total of 35 to 40 holes will be completed by early November with assay results continuing into December”.
- Canasil Resources Inc., reported high grade results from 21 surface samples taken along the Candy vein, 31 samples collected from adjacent country rocks, and 12 dump samples at its Nora project in Durango. The Candy vein, an epithermal Au-Ag target, has not been previously drilled. There has been limited, historical mining of the Candy vein, and small mineralized waste dumps are present. Average of the 21 samples collected along the Candy vein is 1.69 g/t Au, 140 g/t Ag, 0.4% Cu, 1.6% Pb, and 0.6% Zn over 0.68m, with the highest Au value of 12.55 g/t Au, 12 g/t Ag, 1% Cu, 2.7% Pb, and 0.7% Zn over 0.40m, and the highest Ag value of 605 g/t Ag, 3.72 g/t Au, 0.97% Cu, 1.2% Pb, and 0.4% Zn over 1.0m. The average grade of the 12 dump samples is 1.40 g/t Au, 86 g/t Ag, 1.1% Cu, 3.4% Pb, and 1.6% Zn. These results will be interpreted to identify possible locations for subsequent drilling.
- GoGold Resources Inc., released drilling results of four new holes drilled at Los Ricos Main Area and three new holes drilled at San Juan Area from its Los Ricos project in Jalisco. Significant drill intersections at Los Ricos Main Area were encountered in hole LRGG-19-038 with 0.72 g/t Au and 165 g/t Ag (2.92 g/t AuEq) over 21.2m, including 1.33 g/t Au and 302 g/t Ag (5.36 g/t AuEq); in hole LRGG-19-040 with 0.4 g/t Au and 115 g/t Ag (1.93 g/t AuEq) over 17.5m, including 0.89 g/t Au and 281 g/t Ag (4.64 g/t AuEq) over 4.5m; in hole LRRGG-19-041 with 1.14 g/t Au and 115 g/t Ag (2.68 g/t AuEq) over 23.3 m, including 4.6 g/t Au and 398 g/t Ag (9.91 g/t AuEq) over 5.5m; and in hole LRGG-19-042 with 0.47 g/t Au and 69 g/t Ag (1.40 g/t AuEq) over 29.2m, including 1.65 g/t Au and 224 g/t Ag (4.63 g/t AuEq) over 6.7m. At San Juan Area, the most significant drill intersections were encountered in hole LRGG-19-045 with 0.59 g/t Au and 34 g/t Ag (1.04 g/t AuEq) over 20m, including 2.92 g/t Au and 91 g/t Ag (4.123 g/t AuEq) over 3.5m; and in hole LRGG-19-046 with 0.36 g/t Au and 62 g/t Ag (1.19 g/t AuEq) over 36m, including 1.3 g/t Au and 220 g/t Ag (4.24 g/t AuEq) over 5.5m.
- Mexican Gold Corp., announced an aggressive exploration plan for the remainder of 2019 at its Las Minas project in Veracruz, including a drill program of 3,000m. The company plans to drill test the Pueblo Nuevo, Cinco Señores TEM anomaly, Las Minillas, and El Dorado targets, and test the conceptual targets of Sub-Sill and the Mancuerna Dike Swarm for potential skarn mineralization.
- Azucar Minerals Ltd., reported results from its ongoing drilling program at its El Cobre project in Veracruz at Norte, Villa Rica, Porvenir and Suegro targets. The most significant intervals were encountered at the Norte Target, where the hole EC-19-077 intersected 0.26 g/t Au and 0.11% Cu over 43.50m, including 0.53 g/t Au and 0.21% Cu and the hole EC-19-082 intersected 0.25 g/t Au and 0.12% Cu over 237.30m, including 0.63 g/t Au and 0.27% Cu over 44.45m, and another interval of 1.01 g/t Au and 0.33% Cu over 12.75m. At El Porvenir target, hole EC-19-078 intersected 82 g/t Au and 0.02% Cu over 12m, including 20.6 g/t Au and 0.01% Cu over 1.0m.
- Mexus Gold US, provided an update on its Santa Elena mine in Sonora. The compnay informed that all systems are working properly but the Merrill Crow Au recovery plant currently in use is running at 30 gpm and producing 3Oz Au per day. Mexus is moving a new plant to Santa Elena which will have the capacity to run up to 500 gpm. This new equipment is expected to be operational in October, which allows the company to reach its long term production goal.
- Azure Minerals Limited provided an update on the first phase small-scale mining program at its Oposura project in Sonora. Azure extracted and stockpiled an estimate of 6,100 tons of 13.4% Zn and 10.7% Pb from open pit, including 2,100 tonnes of 24% Zn and 18.3% Pb. Tonnages and grades exceed significantly the mineral resource estimate for this part of the deposit. Ore processing will start in the December quarter and will continue for 2-3 months. “Azure will produce separate Zn and Pb-Ag concentrates and expects to sell them on the spot market to locally-based metals traders or smelters, several of which have expressed strong interest in these products”.
- Aztec Minerals Corp., applied to TSX to extend the term of an aggregate of 2,551,250 common share purchase warrants by one year from October 21, 2019 to October 21, 2020. “Each warrant entitles the holder to acquire one common share in the capital of the company at an exercise price of $0.25 per common share until the current expiry date of October 21, 2019. An aggregate of 23,750 warrants have been exercised to date and 550K warrants are held, directly or indirectly, by insiders of the company. The extension of the term of the warrants for an additional year is subject to the acceptance of TSX” (Cervantes project, Sonora).
- Silver Viper Minerals Corp., closed a private placement for gross proceeds of $4M. Net proceeds will be used to continue exploration and development of its la Virginia project in Sonora, and for general corporate and working capital purposes.
- Gold Resource Corporation, declared its monthly dividend of 1/6 of a cent per common share for September 2019, payable in October 23, 2019 to their shareholders (Arista mine, Oaxaca).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Prime Mining Corp., informed that the company completed a formal visit to its Los Reyes property in Sinaloa, to attend meetings with local stakeholders, to secure surface access and begin site preparation and to initiate exploration and engineering work for the planned production phase. The company has initiated a 5,000m trenching and surface sampling program on mineralized structures to provide valuable assay data to be used in conjunction with down drill data to update resource estimation. “The current trenching program will provide greater confidence in the conversion of these blocks to indicated resources for the upcoming resource estimate”.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Advance Gold Corp., announced that a geophysical adviser with over 40 years of international mining exploration experience was added to its exploration team (Tabasquena project, Zacatecas).
- Colibri Resources Corporation, entered into a property option agreement with Tocvan Venture Corp., on its 100% owned Pilar project in Sonora. Tocvan has been granted a 60 days exclusivity period to complete a due diligence by paying Colibri $25K. If the due diligence is positive and Tocvan decide to continue the option agreement, it will have the option to earn 51% of the property over a 5 years period by issuing 2M common shares, paying CAD $100K to Colibri, 60 days after signing the final agreement, and performing CAD $250K of exploration expenditures at Pilar property during the first year. On year 2, Tocvan will pay CAD $ 50K to Colibri and will perform CAD $350K of exploration expenditures. On year 3, Tocvan will pay CAD $75K and issue 1M common shares to Colibri, and perform CAD $400K of exploration expenditures. On year 4, Tocvan will pay CAD $75K and issue 1M common shares to Colibri, and perform CAD $500K of exploration expenditures. On year 5, Tocvan will pay CAD $75K and issue 1M common shares to Colibri, and perform CAD $500k of exploration expenditures. Upon completion of these terms Tocvan will be granted a 6 month option to purchase the remaining 49% of Pilar in exchange for CAD $2M and a 2% NSR on the project, of which 1% could be sold by Colibri for a price of CAD $1M. Tocvan will operate the project during the option period.
- Consolidated Zinc Limited, completed the acquisition of a 100% interest of the Plomosas mine in Chihuahua by acquiring the remaining 10% interest from Retec Guaru S.A. de C.V.
- Vizsla Resources Corp., entered in a definitive share purchase agreement to acquire an option over the consolidated mineral rights, infrastructure and processing facilities comprising the large scale Panuco-Copala mining camp in Sinaloa. Vizsla has agreed to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Canam Alpine Ventures Ltd. Vizsla will acquire Canam for a total staged consideration of 18M common shares of Vizsla by issue 6M common shares on closing of the acquisition, 6.5M common shares upon definition of a resource greater than 200K Oz AuEq, and 5.5M common shares upon exercise of the option. Also, Vizsla will pay USD $700K on signing, USD $450K in the first anniversary of signing, USD $5,184,500 and work commitment of USD $3,423,000 in the second anniversary of signing, USD $6,846,000 in the third anniversary of signing, USD $8,557,500 in the fourth anniversary of signing, USD $9,269,000 in the fifth anniversary of signing, and USD $11,907,425 in the sixth anniversary of signing.
- Ridgestone Mining Inc., entered in an agreement to purchase a 100% interest in 10 mining concessions adjacent to its Rebeico project in Sonora. These 10 mining concessions cover an area of 3,292 hectares and contain numerous artisanal old workings and mineralized outcrops. Terms of the acquisition include a cash payment of USD $83K and the issuance of 5M common shares of Ridgestone to the vendor.
ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc., through its subsidiary Minera Cuzcatlán has invested MXP $172.2M in San Jose del Progreso, Oaxaca and surrounding communities, since it started operations in 2011. One of the most outstanding projects to date is the breeding and fattening of lambs in the community of El Cuajilote. This has been successfully promoted by Compañía Minera Cuzcatlán since 2016. The company contributes with inputs and technical advice, while producers provide labor. Additionally, the suppliers of inputs are 100% local, also benefiting companies in the region. Currently 70% of 400 square meters of productive infrastructure have been installed. The amount of sheep bellies, of a target of 90, has been increased by 45% by keeping them in the feeding and reproduction program. Likewise, the percentage of births has increased from 80% to 125%. In this way, Compañía Minera Cuzcatlán makes a difference for families benefiting from this and other programs, since they receive financial support by providing inputs for food by the company and training according to the productive or reproductive season.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, quartz vein with stibnite and displaying lattice bladed texture in a prospect in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
Kootenay Silver Inc. (TSXV: KTN) (the “Company” or “Kootenay”) is pleased to announce drill results from three core holes on the F Vein and five on the I Vein completed at the Columba high-grade silver project (the “Property”) in Chihuahua State, Mexico.
Azure Minerals Limited (“Azure” or the “Company”) (ASX: AZS) is pleased to announce that the first phase of the Company’s small-scale mining program at its 100%-owned Oposura zinc-lead-silver mine in Sonora, Mexico, has been completed, delivering outstanding results.