VANCOUVER, BC – December 13, 2018 – SilverCrest Metals Inc. (“SilverCrest” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce further Phase III in-fill drill results for the Las Chispas Property (the “Property”) located in Sonora, Mexico. The current drill program is designed to increase resources through expansion drilling and improve confidence in the resource with closely spaced in-fill drilling in the Babicanora Vein, including the high-grade Area 51 zone. All 12 newly reported in-fill core holes in this release were targeting mineralization in the Area 51 zone. In addition to the seven in-fill drill results previously reported on November 1, 2018, these 12 in-fill core holes show further encouraging results. The weighted average (true width, uncut, undiluted) of today’s in-fill holes is 3.4 metres grading 12.39 gpt gold (or “Au”) and 795.7 gpt silver (or “Ag”), or 1,725 gpt silver equivalent (“AgEq”, based on assumptions defined in table below). For comparison, in the September 13, 2018 resource estimate, Area 51 had an estimated weighted average true width of 2.7 metres, grading 7.13 gpt gold and 614 gpt silver or 1,148 gpt AgEq.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Chesapeake Gold Corp. (“Chesapeake” or “Company”) wishes to provide an update on the exploration work at its 100% owned Yarely Project (“Yarely”) in Sinaloa State and Tatatila Project (“Tatatila”) in Veracruz State, Mexico. Yarely is located 25 kilometres west of the proposed Metates plant site and encompasses 76,200 hectares. Metates is Chesapeake’s flagship project which hosts one of the largest undeveloped gold, silver and zinc reserves in the world. Tatatila is a district scale project hosting gold-copper skarn mineralization which strategically surrounds Mexican Gold Corp.’s Las Minas project.
Mesothermal quartz vein.
By Miguel A Heredia
During the 49th week of the year (December 3rd to November 25th, 2018), at least 15 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with seven informing on exploration results, four reporting on advances on their properties, four disclosing deals and corporate issues, and one communicating production results. ON MEXICO ISSUES, no relevant news. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Colibri announced plans to conduct a structural geology interpretation on its El Pilar project, Mexus Gold completed a drill program on its Santa Elena project, and Sonoro reported drill results from its Cerro Caliche project. In Chihuahua, Radius Gold and its partner Pan American Silver announced drill results from its Amalia project, and Mammoth provided an update on exploration activities from its Tenoriba project. In Zacatecas, Advance Gold provided an update on exploration plans for its Tabasquena project. In Jalisco, Evrim reported drill results from its Cuale project. ON MINING, US Antimony reported Sb monthly production from their Mexican operations. ON FINANCING, no relevant news. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Colibri clarified its resource estimation at its El Pilar project in Sonora. Avino released drill results from its Avino open pit mine area in Durango. Gold Resource announced drill results and expanded its Arista mine in Oaxaca. US Antimony announced an update on the leach plant for the Los Juarez Au-Ag-Sb property in Queretaro. Minera Alamos provided a year-end development update on its Santana project in Sonora. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Candelaria acquired the remaining 40% ownership of its Pinos property in Zacatecas. Colibri announced its intention to sell its Pitaya property interest in Sonora. Mexican Gold acquired 100% interest in three concessions at its Las Minas project in Veracruz. Radius announced its intention to issue shares for its Amalia project option payment.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- No relevant news.
- Colibri Resource Corporation, announced that a structural geology interpretation will be conducted on its El Pilar project in Sonora to generate targets to drill-test.
- Mexus Gold US, completed 736m of core drilling in 9 holes at its Santa Elena project in Sonora. 200 core samples were collected and sent to the lab for assays. Assay results are pending and will provide the guide for the next exploration stage toward locating a potential low angle shear zone Au and Ag resource.
- Sonoro Metals Corp., reported drill results from 17 holes and expanded mineralization at its Cerro Caliche project in Sonora. Significant intersections are in Hole SCR-014 with 21.33m of 0.44 g/t Au and 4 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-015 with 10.67m of 0.51 g/t Au and 1 g/t Ag, and 19.81m of 0.35 g/t Au and 2 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-021 with 32m of 0.55 g/t Au and 11 g/t Ag, including 3.05m of 2.13 g/t Au and 65 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-019 with 19.81m of 0.52 g/t Au and 7 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-022 with 13.71m of 0.75 g/t Au, and 14 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-029 with 9.14m of 0.86 g/t Au and 6 g/t Ag and 15.24 m of 0.72 g/t Au and 4 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-024 with 13.72m of 0.68 g/t Au and 11 g/t Ag, including 4.57m of 1.5 g/t Au and 24 g/t Ag; and Hole SCR-030 with 22.86m of 0.72 g/t Au and 3 g/t Ag, including 10.67m of 1.26 g/t Au and 3 g/t Ag.
- Radius Gold Inc., and Pan American Silver, announced initial drill results from its Amalia project in Chihuahua. 1,909m in 9 holes were drilled by Radius and tested three target zones: Campamento-San Pedro, Guadalupe and Dulces across a strike length of 1.8Km following the trace of a large regional fault and associated epithermal Au and Ag mineralization. Significant intersections encountered at the Campamento-San Pedro target area are in Hole AMDD18-003 with 30m of 0.3 g/t Au and 65 g/t Ag; Hole AMDD18-08 with 1m of 2.28 g/t Au and 521 g/t Ag and 5m of 0.59 g/t Au and 571 g/t Ag; and Hole AMDD18-09 with 26m of 7.08 g/t Au and 517 g/t Ag, including 5m of 14.71 g/t Au and 1,378 g/t Ag. Mineralization at the Campamento target is open in all directions. At Guadalupe and Dulces target zones none significant drill intersections were encountered.
- Mammoth Resources Corp., provided an update on exploration activities developed during the period 2017-2018 at its Tenoriba project in Chihuahua. Mammoth vacated the property in late June until early October due to the rainy season. Geologist returned to the field to sample gaps in the drill core between intervals of reported mineralization which had not previously been sampled and to perform maintenance on roads in and around the project area following the seasonal rains. The company run IP and Magnetic geophysical surveys to cover approximately 40% of the property. Based on geophysical features, surface geology and geochemistry sampling results, Mammoth drilled 2,705m in 13 holes in the period 2017-2018 to test numerous targets. Significant drill intersections were encountered in 9 out of 11 holes reported. Based on previous results the company has decided to cover with IP and Magnetic geophysical surveys the remaining 60% of the property to define areas for future drilling and also to perform additional drilling to test the porphyry potential in the El Moreno-Cerro Colorado areas.
- Advance Gold Corp., provided an update on exploration plans on its Tabasquena project in Zacatecas. Advance is exploring for a large epithermal vein system and plans to drill-test a feeder system type target named SG3.
- Evrim Resources Corp., reported initial drill results from its Cuale project in Jalisco. A total of 1,167m have been completed of a planned 3,000m program. Evrim released assay results from four of the five drill holes targeting the La Gloria prospect with the most significant results in Hole GLR18-01 with 14m of 1.92 g/t Au and another deeper interval with 10.2m of 1.58% Cu; Hole GLR18-02 with 17m of 0.52 g/t Au; and Hole GLR18-03 with 29m of 0.87 g/t Au. The company has moved the rig near the North Dome target to drill-test additional targets.
- US Antimony Corporation, reported that 160.8K Lb Sb were produced during November, 2018 from their Mexican operations (Soyatal, Queretaro and Wadley, San Luis Potosi).
- No relevant news.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Colibri Resource Corporation, clarified its resource estimation at its El Pilar project in Sonora. The company had released previously an in-house resource calculation of 700,000 tonnes of 1.9 g/t Au but it included historical drill holes reported by a previous operator, whereby this estimation is not NI 43-101 compliant and should not be relied upon.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd., released results from 11 holes drilled on the Avino vein stockwork system at its Avino open pit mine in Durango. 924.65m were drilled at the western end of the open pit in an area called El Hundido. Significant results are in Hole ET-18-03 with 05m of 0.03 g/t Au, 93 g/t Ag, and 0.15% Cu, including 8.40m of 0.01 g/t Au, 325 g/t Ag, and 0.22% Cu; Hole ET-2018-04 with 3.95m of 1.47 g/t Au, 323 g/t Ag, and 0.30% Cu; Hole ET-2018-11 with 18.85m of 0.62 g/t Au, 84 g/t Ag, and 0.15% Cu, including 4.15m of 0.6 g/t Au, 144 g/t Ag, and 0.07% Cu and 1.25m of 2.81 g/t Au, 344 g/t Ag, and 1.69% Cu; and Hole Et-2018-12 with 1.10m of 0.60 g/t Au, 408 g/t Ag, and 1.88% Cu and other interval with 21.05m of 0.35 g/t Au, 79 g/t Ag, and 0.58% Cu, including 5.25m of 0.53 g/t Au, 155 g/t Ag, and 0.85% Cu, and 4.55m of 0.76 g/t Au, 121 g/t Ag, and 1.40% Cu. Based on these encouraging results, the company is adding easily accessible mineable resources.
- Gold Resource Corporation, released drill results from the Switchback vein system as well as from a newly discovered mineralized veins at a target called Andesite Hill. These results extend the strike length by approximately 100m to the northwest and expand the vertical extent in depth and height at its Arista mine in Oaxaca. Significant results at the Switchback vein system are in Hole 518013 with 4.17m of 4.17 g/t Au, 63 g/t Ag, 0.68% Cu, 0.8% Pb, and 1.5% Zn, including 1.25m of 7.45 g/t Au, 102 g/t Ag, 0.63% Cu, 1.1% Pb, and 1.8% Zn; and Hole 518020 with 16.95m of 6.21 g/t Au, 80 g/t Ag, 0.52% Cu, 1.8% Pb, and 4.5% Zn, including 2.2m of 9.28 g/t Au, 81 g/t Ag, 0.87% Cu, 2.0% Pb, and 8.9% Zn, and including 1.3m of 25.1 g/t Au, 244 g/t Ag, 0.91% Cu, 2.4% Pb, and 5.1% Zn. Highlights at the Andesite Hill target are in Hole 518010 with 1.13m of 0.46 g/t Au, 77 g/t Ag, 0.35% Cu, 2.2% Pb, and 4.1% Zn and 0.48m of 1.42 g/t Au, 342 g/t Ag, 0.11% Cu, 0.3% Pb, and 0.3% Zn; and Hole 518011 with 0.30m of 5.47 g/t Au, 2,510 g/t Ag, 0.58% Cu, 0.8% Pb, and 1.6% Zn, and 2.29m of 4.01 g/t Au, 580 g/t Ag, 0.36% Cu, 3.8% Pb, and 5% Zn, including 0.72m of 5.89 g/t Au, 739 g/t Ag, 0.32% Cu, 1.7% Pb, and 7% Zn.
- US Antimony Corporation, announced an update on the leach plant for the Los Juarez Au-Ag-Sb property in Queretaro, reporting that most of the equipment for the Puerto Blanco Plant is being installed at the Puerto Blanco Mill. Projects underway include finishing the tailings pond, wiring, plumbing, and completing the building.
- Minera Alamos Inc., provided a year-end development update on its Santana project in Sonora. The company mined from Nicho Norte 50K tonnes of mineralized material to run heap leach tests to evaluate grades, recoveries, reagent consumptions, etc. Minera Alamos also reported that the Phase 1 drill program was successful on the Nicho Main Area where the holes intersected significant intervals including 127m of 0.81 g/t Au, 80.4m of 1.05 g/t Au, and 93.5m of 0.65 g/t Au. It also discovered the Divisadero porphyry target located approximately 200m north of the Nicho Norte Zone where a drill hole intersected 95.7m of 0.85 g/t Au, 10 g/t Ag and 0.33% Cu. A Phase 2 drill program will commence shortly to follow-up on new discoveries made at Santana. Minera Alamos has been active in developing a strategy that allows them to take a decision to develop and construct the mine in Q1 2019 if the results are positive.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Candelaria Mining Corp., acquired the remaining 40% ownership of its Pinos project in Zacatecas by issuing 7,075,472 common shares to Minera Apolo S.A. de C.V.
- Colibri Resource Corporation, entered in an agreement with Agnico Eagle Mines Limited to sell its Pitaya project interest in Sonora. Considerations in connection with the sale transaction could be paid by one of more third parties in cash or securities or a combination of cash and securities with Colibri receiving its proportionate share or paid by a lump sum cash payment from Agnico in the amount of $500K.
- Mexican Gold Corp., acquired 100% interest in the Pepe, Pepe Tres and San Jose concessions at its Las Minas project in Veracruz by making a final payment of US$ 866,666. The owners will retain a 1.5% NSR of which one third may be purchased by US$ 500K at any time. Mexican Gold also has a right of first refusal in the event that the owners intend to transfer all or part of the remaining 1% royalty.
- Radius Gold Inc., announced its intention to issue 74, 183 common shares to the project owners in accordance of its option to acquire a 100% interest of the Amalia property in Chihuahua. The shares will be issued at a deemed price of $0.90 per share.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, a mesothermal quartz vein in an Au orogenic prospect in Oaxaca, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
Vancouver B.C. — December 6, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (“Evrim” or the “Company”) announces initial drill results from the Cuale high sulphidation epithermal gold project in Jalisco, Mexico. The Company has received assay results from four of the first five drill holes targeting the La Gloria prospect. A total of 1,167 metres has been completed of a planned 3,000 metre program.
Vancouver, Canada: Radius Gold Inc. (TSX-V: RDU) is pleased to announce results from the Company’s initial drill program at the Amalia Gold-Silver Project in Chihuahua, Mexico. Five drill holes tested the Campamento – San Pedro structural corridor, intercepting gold mineralization in all holes with the deepest hole cutting 26m at 7.08g/t Au and 517 g/t Ag.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX/NYSE American/GV6: FSE; “Avino” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce drill results from eleven holes that were drilled in the wall of the Avino Open Pit Mine area of the Avino vein stockwork system. The Avino Open Pit Mine area is located on the Avino property, situated 80 kilometres northeast of Durango, Mexico. Mapping by the mine geology team revealed shallow remnants of vein material on the margins of the open pit that had not been mined historically. Subsequently, during July and August 2018, eleven short diamond drill
holes were drilled from surface into the footwall and the hanging wall to the main Avino Vein at the western end of the historic open pit. Mineralized material was intersected in a zone of stockwork and vein material less than 120 metres from surface. This has been provisionally named the ‘El Hundido Zone’. The stratigraphic relationship between this material and the zones currently being mined at depth in the Elena Tolosa “ET” Mine will be correlated with further work. The assays show a promising range of gold, silver, and copper grades at different widths, which warrant further investigation.
COLORADO SPRINGS – Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the “Company”) today announced the continued expansion of the Arista Mine’s Switchback vein system with intercepts including 16.95 meters of 6.21 grams per tonne (g/t) gold, 80 g/t silver and 4.50% zinc. These new results extend the strike length by approximately 100 meters to the northwest while expanding the Switchback vein system’s vertical extent in depth and height in this area. In addition, newly discovered mineralized veins were intercepted in two drill holes testing an exploration target called “Andesite Hill”, located southwest of the Arista Mine’s Arista vein system. Both holes intercepted mineralized veins, including 2.29 meters of 4.01 g/t gold, 580 g/t silver and 5.07% zinc. Gold Resource Corporation is a gold and silver producer, developer and explorer with operations in Oaxaca, Mexico and Nevada, U.S.A. The Company has returned $111 million to its shareholders in monthly dividends since commercial production commenced July 1, 2010 and offers its shareholders the option to convert their cash dividends into physical gold and silver and take delivery.
CABORCA, Mexico, Dec. 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mexus Gold US (OTCQB: MXSG)(“Mexus” or the “Company”) announced that the first stage of exploration drilling has finished at the Santa Elena Project with 736 meters of core in 9 holes. The purpose of this initial drilling program is to study a major area of geologic interest where a high-grade gold quartz vein merges with a tectonic shear zone with gold/silver values. In the area, the shear zone outcrops with 8 to 10 meters width with a low angle dip to the East and it is cut by a steeper 0.75 to 1.5 meter wide quartz vein which has previously assayed high grades of gold. 200 core samples were collected from drilling and are being sent to ALS-Chemex labs for assays.
By Jorge Cirett
During the 48th week of the year (November 26th to December 2nd, 2018), at least 16 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. Minaurum, Mexus Gold and Harvest Gold released news on exploration. Impact Silver and Santacruz Silver released third quarter results; America Silver increased production and Goldcorp is commissioning a new plant. Silver Spruce and SilverCrest announced news on financing. Endeavour Silver presented results from drilling. Americas Silver, Telson Mining, Candente Gold, Aura Silver and Firma Holding presented news on deals and corporate issues. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Andrés Manuel López Obrador was sworn as Mexico’s president for the next six years. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Minaurum Gold released high grade gold results from surface sampling of a new vein at its Alamos property; Mexus Gold continues drilling at its Santa Elena project. In Chihuahua, Harvest Gold informed on drilling at its Cerro Cascaron project in Chihuahua. ON MINING, Impact Silver and Santacruz Silver presented quarterly reports. Americas Silver increased production rates at Cosalá, in Sinaloa, and Goldcorp produced first gold on its pyrites plant in Peñasquito, Zacatecas. ON FINANCING, Silver Spruce was granted an extension on its financing round. SilverCrest is securing a $30.6 M investment by SSR Mining. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Endeavour Silver reported high-grade intersections from Bolañitos, in Zacatecas. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Americas Silver and Pershing Gold are to complete a business combination. Telson Mining announced the amending of a loan agreement with Nyrstar. Candente Gold and Sun River signed an agreement on El Oro tailings in Estado de Mexico. Aura Silver is to change name to Aura Resources Inc. Grace Point Mining owns now the Magistral project in Sinaloa.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- On December 1st 2018, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, a life-long left wing politician, took charge as Mexico’s president for the next six years (2018-2024).
- Minaurum Gold Inc. released high grade gold assays from rock chip sampling on the Alessandra vein at its Alamos project in Sonora.The new vein is the first showing high grade gold in the project, measures more than 4 m in width, can be clearly traced for 1.1 km and topography suggest it might extend for another kilometer. Highlighted rock chip samples include: 0.4 m @ 17 ppb Au, <1 g/t Ag, 2.22% Cu, 0.98% Pb, 2.04% Zn; 1.0 m @ 9 ppb Au, 16 g/t Ag, 0.04% Pb, 0.06% Zn; 1.0 m @ 8 ppb Au, 6 g/t Ag, 1.55% Cu; 0.3 m @ 102,000 ppb Au (102 g/t Au), 29 g/t Ag, 1.94% Cu, 0.07% Pb, 0.25% Zn; 1.0 m @ 619 ppb Au, 4.63% Cu; 0.5 m @ 65 ppb Au, 4 g/t Ag, 2.97% Cu, 0.64% Pb, 4.90% Zn.
- Mexus Gold US. continues drilling at its Santa Elena project in Sonora (not to be mistaken with First Majestic’s Santa Elena mine, also in Sonora), and is now on its 7th hole. “Drill holes proved the continuity at depth of the main quartz vein varying in width from 0.75 m up to 2.0 meters at 25 to 35 meters deep with a dip angle of 45 degrees to the East”. A shallow dipping shear-fault zone consisting of fault-gouge-mylonite with siderite, hematite and quartz fragments has also consistently being intercepted with 7 to 12 m widths. Holes onward from hole 5 are targeting deeper parts of the Julio vein.
- Harvest Gold Corp. informed three holes at the Cascarita high grade prospect at its Cerro Cascaron project in Chihuahua have been completed, after delays by unexpected heavy rains at the start of the drilling campaign. The rig is being moved by helicopter to drill the Serpiente Dorada and San Pedro targets.
- Impact Silver Corp. released third quarter 2018 results. Mill throughput was 42.23 K tonnes @ 165 g/t Ag, to produce 179.5 K Oz Ag. Revenues for the quarter were $3.1 M, EBITDA -$1.5 M, a net loss of $1.4 M, of which $0.4 M was amortization and depletion.The focus now is on development of areas of higher grade ore. Impact is currently raising a non-brokered financing, the fourth capital raise in company history (San Ramón, Estado de México).
- Americas Silver Corp. informed production was increased to over 1,700 tonnes per day (tpd) during October at its San Rafael mine in the Cosalá district in Sinaloa.
- GoldCorp Inc. announced first gold has been achieved at its Peñasquito’s Pyrite Leach Project (PLP) in Zacatecas, Mexico. “Commissioning commenced in the third quarter of 2018 and the PLP is now processing 100% of the existing plant tailings. The PLP plant is operating 24 hours a day and is continuing the planned ramp-up process”. Commercial production is now expected by the end of 2018.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. reported third quarter 2018 financial results. At Veta Grande in Zacatecas, and Rosario in San Luis Potosi, 58 K tonnes were processed to produce 249.4 K Oz Ag at cash cost $27.40 and AISC of $31.07 per AgEq Oz. Santacruz recorded a net loss of $2.9 M during the period and a negative EBITDA of $2.74 M.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc. was granted an extension by the TSX Venture Exchange to complete the previously announced non-brokered private placement to raise up to $1.5 M (Pino de Plata, Chihuahua).
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. announced SSR Mining Inc. has agreed to invest $30.66 M (C$40 M) in a non-brokered private placement financing. As long as SSR hold more than 5% of SilverCrest outstanding shares,it is entitled to acquire up to a maximum of 9.9% of the shares, participation rights to maintain pro rata share ownership interest, a right of first refusal on any proposed royalty, stream of off take agreement and certain information rights to Las Chispas technical and scientific data.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Endeavour Silver Corp. reported high-grade intersections from the drilling program at the Bolañitos mine in Guanajuato. “A total of 55 drill holes from surface and 11,000 metres were completed by the end of October on seven different vein targets, all of which are located within four kilometres of the Bolanitos plant”. Some true width (TW) highlighted intervals: 8.0 m @ 2.68 g/t Au, 6 g/t Ag; 1.2 m @ 13.17 g/t Au, 138 g/t Ag; 2.2 m @ 2.19 g/t Au, 53 g/t Ag; 2.2 m@ 2.05 g/t Au, 121 g/t Ag; 1.5 m @ 3.74 g/t Au, 49 g/t Ag; 1.3 m @ 2.92 g/t Au, 51 g/t Ag; 1.9 m @ 2.62 g/t Au, 18 g/t Ag; 1.5 m @ 8.66 g/t Au, 89 g/t Ag; 1.1 m @ 2.25 g/t Au, 1,415 g/t Ag; 1.6 m @ 6.79 g/t Au, 420 g/t Ag; 1.9 m @ 3.42 g/t Au, 102 g/t Ag; 1.4 m @ 2.38 g/t Au, 635 g/t Ag.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Americas Silver Corp. entered last September into a definitive agreement to complete a business combination with Pershing Gold, which owns the Relief Canyon project in Nevada. Relief Canyon is expected to produce 75-90 K Oz Au annually for at least seven years of mine life. Both Americas Silver and Pershing Gold shareholders have to vote on the transaction prior to a meeting on January (Cosalá, Sinaloa).
- Telson Mining Corp. reached an agreement with Nyrstar Holdings Ltd. to amend the terms of its loan agreement. Among the main terms, Telson paid US$500 K plus interest and agreed to pay monthly installments of US$500 K plus interest until October 2019, at 10% per annum. Along with these payments, Telson will also pay 70% of any monthly cash flow, plus any monthly excess cash balance above US$500 K plus 50% of the monthly free cash flow generated by Telson’s Tahehueto project, once it declares commercial production (Campo Morado,Guerrero).
- Candente Gold Corp. signed a definitive agreement with Sun River Gold Corp. in which Sun River has the option to further test and, if proven economic, develop and operate the Candente’s tailings project in El Oro, Estado de México. Besides an already made payment of US$170 K, Sun River has to make staged payments to complete US$300 K within 15 months from the signing on November 2017 and grant Candente a 10% of net profits life of mine royalty. The tailings contain an inferred resource of 1.27 K tonnes containing 119.9 K Oz Au, 3 M Oz Ag (El Oro, Estado de México).
- Aura Silver Resources. Announced its shareholders approved the name change to Aura Resources Inc., and a five to one consolidation of the shares, on a meeting held on November 15th, 2018 (Taviche, Oaxaca).
- Firma Holdings Corp. announced “that its subsidiary GracePoint Mining Corp. and MX Gold Corp., signed a confidential mutual release”. As a result, MX Gold no longer has any rights,ownership interests, liabilities, or obligations associated with the Magistral Project, and GracePoint Mining Corp. owns 100% of the Magistral project in Sinaloa.
Content like what you have just read can beseen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the image above, plagioclase lined epidote patches and veinlets in andesitic volcanic rocks in Jalisco. Picture by Jorge Cirett.
November 15, 2018 – Vancouver, BC: Riverside Resources Inc. (“Riverside” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: RRI) (OTCQB: RVSDF) (FSE: R99), is pleased to receive new exploration results at its 100%-owned Cecilia Gold Project (the “Project”) in northeastern Sonora, Mexico. Recent rock sampling and mapping was conducted on the Cecilia 1 claim following-up on anomalous areas identified during the reconnaissance soil sampling survey which was conducted over the larger tenure acquired earlier this year. Initially, the exploration work focused on the Cerro Magallanes rhyolite dome complex where historical drilling, mining and other work delineated high-grade gold mineralization. The most recent work by Riverside has been at the Cecilia 1 claim which covers a large area (~50km2) of favorable geology that is bisected by several large regional structures that have been found to host gold mineralization.