Click to access Quarterly-Activities-Report-September-2017-FINAL.pdf
Consolidated Zinc Limited (CZL:ASX) is pleased to present the following quarterly report.
OPERATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT – PLOMOSAS PROJECT, MEXICO
Resource Upgrade and Metallurgical Testwork During the quarter the Company release a resource upgrade that increased the overall tonnage by 70% (Table 1). The resource estimate, independently completed by RPM Advisory Services Pty Ltd
(“RPM”) in accordance with the JORC (2012) reporting guidelines, contains 968,000 tonnes @ 15.9% Zn+Pb and 24.0g/t Ag for 154,000t of contained metal in both Indicated and Inferred categories. For additional details please refer to ASX announcement of 4 September, 2017.
The greater understanding of geological controls and the geometry of the mineralisation established during the resource definition studies have led to the identification of numerous immediate drill targets. Las Espadas and Carolas South are two such areas of interest where results announced to the market early in the quarter and previously, justify further investigation in the next round of resource extension drilling.
Click to access GRC-2017-10-30-1.pdf
Colorado Springs – October 30, 2017 – Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the “Company”) today announced the timing of its 2017 third quarter earnings conference call scheduled for November 1, 2017. Gold Resource Corporation is a gold and silver producer, developer and explorer with operations in Oaxaca, Mexico and Nevada, USA. The Company has returned $110 million to shareholders in monthly dividends since commercial production commenced July 1, 2010, and offers shareholders the option to convert their cash dividends into physical gold and silver and take delivery.
VANCOUVER, Oct. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – GREAT PANTHER SILVER LIMITED (TSX: GPR) (NYSE American: GPL) (“Great Panther”; or the “Company”) today reported financial results for the Company’s three and nine months ended September 30, 2017. The full version of the Company’s unaudited condensed interim consolidated financial statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”) can be viewed on the Company’s website at www.greatpanther.com or on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. All financial information is prepared in accordance with IFRS, except as noted under the Non-IFRS Measures section. All monetary amounts are in US dollars (“USD”), unless otherwise specified.
“The third quarter was a very successful and eventful quarter for Great Panther. Our Mexican operations delivered production in support of our guidance for the year and continued to advance the permitting of the new tailings facility at Topia,” stated Jim Bannantine, President & CEO. “After closing the acquisition of Coricancha just before the start of the third quarter, we quickly turned our attention to advancing a resource update and on engineering and environmental studies, and other evaluations in support of a decision to restart mine development. I am pleased that we continue to maintain a strong balance sheet with $55 million of cash and deposits, no debt and strong liquidity of our shares. These factors along with a solid management team put us in a good position to pursue acquisitions.”
Vancouver, October 31, 2017– Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) announces that it will release its financial statements and MD&A for the third quarter after the market closes on Wednesday, November 8, 2017.
A conference call to discuss the financial and operational results will be held on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific | 12:00 p.m. Eastern. Hosting the call will be Jorge A. Ganoza, President and CEO, and Luis D. Ganoza, Chief Financial Officer.
Defiance Silver Corp. (“Defiance”) is pleased to announce the commencement of a Phase II, 5,000 meter drill program targeting new high-grade silver shoots along a 900m section of the Veta Grande vein located southeast of the San Acacio Silver Deposit in Zacatecas, Mexico.
“We are excited to begin the first systematic drill program testing the Veta Grande vein east of San Acacio. Our geological model indicates that with the Veta Grande tilting to the south east, historic miners did not recognize the potential of the vein along strike. If our model is correct, we could dramatically expand the district’s silver footprint. With two diamond drills operating, we look forward to a steady flow of drill results over the next three months.” stated Roy Bonnell, President and CEO of Defiance Silver Corp.
MONTREAL, Oct. 31, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Auxico Resources Canada Inc. (CSE:AUAG) is pleased to announce encouraging metallurgical results from a 2.095 kg sample (2,095 g) taken from the volcanic breccia hostrock material in the footwall of the Campanillas Mine, which is located in the north-east corner of the Zamora Property. The sample contains 1.98 kg/t of silver (1,980 g/t) and 2.01 g/t of gold. This sample was treated by the Centre for Mineral Technology and Plastics in Thetford Mines in order to optimize the metallurgical extraction of both gold and silver. The recovery of gold was 71.60% and 92.9% for silver, as a result of processing this material by gravity and flotation methods.
During the 43rd week of the year (October 23rd to October 29th, 2017), at least 30 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, including five quarterly reports. ON MEXICO ISSUES: Almost 70% of the silver production in Mexico comes from Zacatecas, Durango and Chihuahua. ON EXPLORATION: eight companies disclosed exploration efforts during the week: In Sonora Azure updated work on Oposura, Sara Alicia and Alacrán projects; SilverCrest released high-grade assays from sampling rehabilitated workings on Las Chispas. In Chihuahua Endeavour confirmed high–grade silver mineralization within an historical resource at Veta Colorada; Golden Minerals released high-grade intercepts from at its Santa Maria property; Mammoth Resources plans to commence a drill program at its Tenoriba property. In Sinaloa, Auxico provided sampling results from a trench at its Zamora project. In Zacatecas Defiance Silver provided results from drilling at San Acacio. In Oaxaca, Gold Resource disclosed drill results from Altagracia. ON MINING: Agnico Eagle, New Gold, Coeur Mining, Goldcorp and Capstone reported third quarter results. In Chihuahua Sierra Metals announced increased recoveries from its mills at Cusi and Bolivar; Consolidated Zinc presented a Scoping Study on its Plomosas property. In Durango, Argonaut reached commercial production at San Agustin. In Guerrero, Telson reached 1,400 tpd processing at Campo Morado; Alio Gold presented drilling results of two confirmation holes at Ana Paula, and granted the development contract for the 1,200 m decline. ON FINANCING: Azure is proposing a 20 to 1 share consolidation program. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT: Bacanora presented its yearly report. Goldcorp announced an update on mineral reserves and resources. Agnico informed that 16,800 m of drilling were performed during the last quarter at its El Barqueño property in Jalisco. Oceanus filed at SEDAR the technical report on the new resource estimate on El Tigre property in Sonora. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES: Alamos Gold and Richmont Mines have been granted an interim order from the Quebec Superior Court. Canuc Resources acquired an important concession on its San Javier project in Sonora. Colibri Resources is to retain the investor relations contractor and marketing services on a deal involving a cash payment and shares. Minera Alamos and Vista Gold entered into an acquisition agreement on Vista’s Guadalupe de Los Reyes project in Sinaloa.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- On Mexican Silver Production, Zacatecas has 40.8% participation, Durango 14.0% and Chihuahua 13.9%. Located in Zacatecas the Saucito mine is the largest primary silver producer in the world, generating 13% of the Mexican production. Silver production in Zacatecas decreased 11.5% in 2016, due mainly to lower grades at Peñasquito. In Durango, production decreased 23.7% by work interruptions at San Dimas and lesser output from Guanaceví. Construction of the La Preciosa (Durango), Pitarrilla (Durango), El Gallo II (Sinaloa), Cordero (Chihuahua) and Cerro del Gallo (Guanajuato) projects still await better market conditions to go ahead.
- Endeavour Silver Corp. informed that drilling has confirmed high grade silver mineralization within the Argentina-Remedios area of the Veta Colorada project. IMMSA operated the Veta Colorada mine until 1990, and left a 32.1 M Oz Ag historical resource contained in 4.0 M tonnes @ 248 g/t Ag. “Twenty-one drill holes totaling 6,928 metres (m) of core were drilled to test the portion of the historic resource located within the Argentina-Remedios area of the Veta Colorada…. The drill holes were spaced at approximately 100 m centres over an area 400 m long by 400 m deep”. True width intercepts highlighted contain 2.2 m @ 213 g/t Ag; 3.0 m @ 1,562 g/t Ag (including 0.5 m @ 8,070 g/t Ag); 2.3 m @ 248 g/t Ag; 9.3 m @ 457 g/t Ag; 7.0 m @ 344 g/t Ag; 2.3 m @ 4,641 g/t Ag (including 0.6 m @ 13,117 g/t Ag); 7.5 m @ 448 g/t Ag; 1.5 m @ 230 g/t Ag; 4.6 m @ 521 g/t Ag; 6.4 m @ 239 g/t Ag; 1.1 m @ 200 g/t Ag; 1.0 m @ 230 g/t Ag. A new resource estimate is to be released on the first quarter of 2018.
- Auxico Resources Canada Inc. provided sampling results from a single trench on the Aguamas zone of its Zamora project in Sinaloa. The trench returned 50 m @ 0.85 g/t Au, including 3 m @ 13.07 g/t Au. The trench is within 100 m of the Aguamas mine historical workings, where recent sampling returned 14.9 g/t Au, 192 g/t Ag; 34.0 g/t Au, 98 g/t Ag. On these workings a series of quartz veins at multiple angles cut a silicified volcanic breccia.
- Golden Minerals Co. released high-grade intercepts from the first six holes of a drill campaign on its Santa Maria property in Chihuahua. Intercepts include true width results of 1.06 m @ 604 g/t Ag, 0.84 g/t Au, 0.2% Pb, 0.1% Zn; 0.80 m @ 255 g/t Ag, 0.77 g/t Au, 1.6% Pb, 1.5% Zn; 2.50 m @ 431 g/t Ag, 0.29 g/t Au, 0.5% Pb, 1.0% Zn; 2.50 m @ 217 g/t Ag, 0.49 g/t Au, 0.6% Pb, 0.2% Zn; 0.40 m @ 164 g/t Ag, 0.40 g/t Au, 0.6% Pb, 3.8% Zn; 2.36 m @ 310 g/t Ag, 0.77 g/t Au, 0.4% Pb, 0.9% Zn. These holes potentially extend the strike dimension of the vein resource 110 m to the east, with the remaining drill holes to test an additional 250 m on the same direction.
- Defiance Silver Corp. provided results from its phase 1 drill program at its San Acacio project in Zacatecas. Highlighted intercept results: 17.0 m @ 110 g/t Ag, 0.13 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb, 0.3% Zn (including 8.1 m @ 222 g/t Ag, 0.22 g/t Au 0.2% Pb, 0.5% Zn); 16.7 m @ 101 g/t Ag, 0.75 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb, 1.8% Zn (including 3.2 m @ 419 g/t Ag, 0.82 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb 0.3% Zn); 6.1 m @ 138 g/t Ag, 0.80 g/t Au, 0.2% Cu, 1.3% Pb, 1.9% Zn; 3.6 m @ 211 g/t Ag, 0.14 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb, 0.2% Zn; 7.4 m @ 159 g/t Ag, 0.52 g/t Au, 0.8% Pb, 1.8% Zn; 7.25 m @ 631 g/t Ag, 0.43 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb, 0.2% Zn; 0.7 m @ 432 g/t Ag, 0.24 g/t Au, 0.2% Pb, 0.6% Zn; 0.75 m @ 331 g/t Ag, 0.10 g/t Au, 0.1% Pb, 0.3% Zn; 2.1 m @ 283 g/t Ag, 0.17 g/t Au, 0.4% Pb, 0.7% Zn; 0 m @ 231 g/t Ag, 0.51 g/t Au, 0.4% Pb, 1.7% Zn; 3.0 m @ 372 g/t Ag, 0.10 g/t Au, 0.2% Pb, 0.4% Zn. The Veta Grande system pinch and swells along strike, with 4.4 km of the 5.6 km Defiance holdings having not seen production or modern exploration in a vein system that has produced close to 200 M Oz Ag.
- Gold Resource Corp. disclosed drill hole results from the Alta Gracia drill program in Oaxaca. Alta Gracia hosts the Mirador mine, being 16 km NW from Gold Resource’s El Aguila project. This drill program tested four vein structures that do outcrop at the surface. Highlighted drill results: 0.23 m @ 5.17 g/t Au, 2,990 g/t Ag; 1.06 m @ 1.36 g/t Au, 453 g/t Ag; 1.47 m @ 2.29 g/t Au, 708 g/t Ag; 3.83 m @ 1.13 g/t Au, 194 g/t Ag; 0.98 m @ 0.69 g/t Au, 1,030 g/t Ag; 1.29 m @ 4.33 g/t Au, 1,710 g/t Ag; 1.72 m @ 1.40 g/t Au, 820 g/t Ag; 0.77 m @ 1.13 g/t Au, 690 g/t Ag.
- Azure Minerals Ltd. announced its quarterly activity report. Oposura in Sonora was acquired, with drill results confirming the potential to host a high grade Zn-Pb-Ag deposit and a 7,000 m resource definition drill program in progress with two drill rigs currently in the property. The Sara Alicia project was acquired in Sonora, with rock chip sampling returning high grade gold and cobalt grades. An exploration 450 m drilling program is in progress. At Alacrán project, also in Sonora, a 5,000 m drilling campaign undertaken by earn-in partner Teck, commenced with three drill rigs operating, targeting epithermal and porphyry copper mineralisation at Loma Bonita, Cerro San Simon and Cerro Colorado areas.
- Mammoth Resources Corp. plans to commence a diamond drill program from 8 to 24 holes at its Tenoriba project in Chihuahua. The drill targets were selected on a combination of surface geology, trace element geochemistry, gold bearing samples, PIMA sampling results, ground mag and induced polarization surveys and previous drilling by another company. Petrographic work has showed the mineralization to occur as free gold, and metallurgical testing on core material has shown gold recoveries to attain up to 100% on shallow intervals (dominated by oxides), and recoveries of 65% to 72% on the deeper intervals. To note is that the drill contractor accepted to be paid up to 60% of the cost of the program in shares of Mammoth. Core length mineralized intervals on previous drilling include 39.7 m @ 0.44 g/t Au; 34.4 m @ 1.03 g/t Au; 12.0 m @ 0.64 g/t Au.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. released additional underground channel sample results from its Las Chispas project in Sonora, where the company is currently exploring nine of the nineteen known veins. The channel sampling in the newly rehabilitated historic underground workings on Las Chispas vein, defining continuous unmined areas with bonanza grades. Composited intervals include an average of 2.9 m @ 5.8 g/t Au, 1,024 g/t Ag over 20 m of length; 3.0 m @ 2.2 g/t Au, 286 g/t Ag over 50 m of length; 3.0 m @ 4.0 g/t Au, 551 g/t Ag over 20 m of length; 5.0 m @ 1.8 g/t Au, 246 g/t Ag over 40 m of length; 4.9 m @ 4.9 g/t Au, 632 g/t Ag over 35.5 m of length. Individual samples as high as 1.1 m @ 15.8 g/t Au, 1,860 g/t Ag; 1.0 m @ 20.6 g/t Au, 2,082 g/t Ag; 0.8 m @ 31.7 g/t Au, 4,390 g/t Ag; 0.8 m @ 28.0 g/t Au, 2,930 g/t Ag are included in those intervals. So far SilverCrest has drilled 35,000 m in 141 holes in the project.
- Telson Resources Inc. initiated ore processing at Campo Morado in Guerrero, at an approximate rate of 1,400 tonnes per day (tpd). “The first two years of production are planned to be mined from the G9 and El Largo ore bodies in areas of elevated gold and silver values within polymetallic base metal zones having average grades of 1.8 g gold/t, 142.7 g silver/t, 3.99% zinc, 0.62% copper and 1.07% lead”. Metallurgy tests have resulted in new processes added, including the removing of carbon organic matter and new types of reagents. The plan is to increase the production rate to the mill’s capacity of 2,500 tpd over the next six to twelve months.
- Alio Gold Inc. released results from the first two confirmation holes on its Ana Paula project in Guerrero. The 2,000 m drill program is to twin 11 holes to confirm previous drilling and to obtain samples for metallurgical testing. The holes intercepted 99.4 m @ 10.8 g/t Au; 74.0 m @ 6.2 g/t Au.
- Argonaut Gold Inc. announced commencement of commercial production on October 1, 2017, on its San Agustin mine in Durango. The project was delivered on schedule and more than 20% under budget, on the initial capital estimate of $43 M.
- Sierra Metals Inc. informed an increase on recoveries from its mills in Mexico, to an average level of 82% at its Piedras Verdes mill in the Bolivar mine and to 83% at its Malpaso mill in the Cusi mine, both in Chihuahua. Production at Bolivar is expected to reach 3,000 tonnes per day (tpd) in Q1 2018 through the commissioning of 13 new pieces of equipment. At Cusi, the focus in on completing access, development and production of the Santa Rosa de Lima zone, with wider structures and grades than the narrow veins being mined now. Currently selected higher grade material from the old mine and development ore from Santa Rosa de Lima is being sent to the mill. Tonnage from the Santa Rosa de Lima structure is to be gradually increased until the mill operates at its 650 tpd capacity. A geological reinterpretation led to the discovery of the Santa Rosa de Lima zone, which averages 3.8m @ 372 g/t AgEq after two drill campaigns totaling 29,500 m. (Note of compiler.- There are two very informative graphics on how the metallurgical recoveries were improved within the press release).
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. reported third quarter 2017 results, including figures from its Mexican operations, on which 15.9 M were spent in sustaining capital and 2.0 M in development. At Pinos altos in Chihuahua, 587 K tonnes were processed at a rate of 6,380 tpd @ 2.65 g/t Au, and total cash cost of $376 K per Oz Au. Exploration focused at the Madroño zone, immediately SE from the Creston Mascota pit. Selected results: 15.8 m @ 4.3 g/t Au, 23 g/t Ag (including 4.2 m @ 10.6 g/t Au, 55 g/t Ag); 6.7 m @ 1.0 g/t Au, 11 g/t Ag; 11.3 m @ 1.7 g/t Au, 11 g/t Ag; 9.8 m @ 1.0 g/t Au, 14 g/t Ag; 10.9 m @ 0.9 g/t Au, 12 g/t Ag; 5.8 m @ 3.0 g/t Au; 16.5 m @ 5.8 g/t Au, 68 g/t Ag; 22 m @ 1.3 g/t Au, 24 g/t Ag. At La India in Sonora, 1.54 M tonnes were processed at a rate of 16,762 tpd @ 0.69 g/t Au and total cash cost per Au ounce of $657. Drilling is ongoing at the Main Zone, El Realito, Cerro del Oro and El Cochi zones. Promising results from ongoing exploration have led to the search of location options to construct additional pad capacity.
- New Gold Inc. released third quarter 2017 results, which includes the production of 7,951 Oz Au, 0.1 M Oz Ag from the residual leaching of the closed San Pedro mine in San Luis Potosi, at an All-in sustaining cost of $1,532 per Au Oz.
- Coeur Mining Inc. reported third quarter 2017 results, including figures from its Palmarejo mine in Chihuahua, where 413.1 K tonnes @ 172 g/t Ag, 2.49 g/t Au were milled. Average recoveries were 83.6% for Ag and 83.1% for Au to produce 1.91 M Oz Ag, 28,948 Oz Au. Production reached the end of year target of 4,500 tpd during the period. As many as nine rigs were operating at Palmarejo, focused on resource expansion at the Nación–Dana deposit.
- Alio gold Inc. has awarded the contract for developing the underground decline at the Ana Paula project JDS Energy and Mining to manage the contract and underground mining operation. The 1,200 m decline is expected to take seven months to complete, at a rate of 5-7 m per day, and cost of approximately $10 M. A definitive feasibility study (DFS) is currently under way, and expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2018.
- Goldcorp Inc. presented the third quarter report for 2017, without including figures by project. The company produced 633 k Oz Au at an AISC of $827 per gold ounce.
- Capstone Mining Corp. announced third quarter financial results, including figures from its Cozamin operation in Zacatecas, where 4,242 tonnes of copper were produced during the period, at all-in cost of $1.86 per Lb Cu. The signing of an agreement that provides access to Capstone to the lower depths of the adjoining Endeavour Silver claim to the south is providing access to a zone with higher grades and greater widths, some 580 m away from the current indicated resource of the Mala Noche Footwall Zone.
- Consolidated Zinc Ltd. completed the Scoping Study on its Plomosas property in Chihuahua with positive results at a base case level. The study focused on mining the Tres Amigos resource (544 K tonnes @ 11.2% Zn, 2.1% Pb, 14 g/t Ag) on level 5 using existing infrastructure. Contractor mining is to be used with a cut and fill method on mineralization on which 90% to 95% Zn and up to 70% Pb recoveries have been achieved, to produce a concentrate free of penalized elements. The process is to include crushing, grinding, bulk flotation roughing and cleaning stages to produce a concentrate.
- Azure minerals Ltd. has proposed a 20 to 1 consolidation, reducing the current shares on issue from 1.67 billion to 83.6 million. Shareholder approval is to be sought at the AGM on 20 November 2017. Cash balance at quarter end is $5.9 M (Oposura and Sara Alicia, Sonora).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Bacanora Minerals Ltd. presented its annual financial results for the year ended on 30 June 2017. During the period Bacanora secured a strategic partnership with Hanwa Co. Ltd.; a feasibility study (FS) is to be completed in Q4 2017; lithium carbonate has been produced at the Pilot Plant since May 2016, enabling optimization of the beneficiation process; 4,000 m of infill drilling was completed to upgrade resources; acquired 50% interest on the Zinnwald Lithium project in Germany.
- Goldcorp Inc. presented an update on its mineral reserve and mineral resource estimates to the end of June 2017, including figures from its Mexican operations. At Peñasquito in Zacatecas, proven and probable gold mineral reserves totaled 9.0 M Oz Au, compared with 10.0 M Oz Au in 2016. Mine depletion accounted for 0.7 M Oz Au, while higher input costs and updated metallurgical recoveries led to a change in cut-off grade, resulting in the reclassification of 0.4 M Oz Au into the measured and indicated mineral resource category. 0.22 M Oz Au stand in the inferred category. Reserves also include 545.6 M Oz Ag, 3,684 M Lb Pb, 8,927 M Lb Zn; Measured and Indicated resources (M&I) of 5 M Oz Ag, 1,270 M Lb Pb, 2,858 M Lb Zn; Inferred resources of 14.2 M Oz Ag, 85 M Lb Pb, 307 M Lb Zn.
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. reported approximately 16,800 m of drilling at El Barqueño, in Jalisco, during the last quarter. The focus has been on extending known deposits and testing other areas as Tecolote, El Rayo and Camino. Drilling has now extended the mineral resources over one km to the W of the Azteca-Zapoteca zone. Six rigs are operating on El Rayo, Cuauhtemoc, Pilarica, Zateca-Zapoteca and Socorro. Agnico believes in the potential to develop a series of open pits utilizing heap leach and/or mill processing similar to its Pinos Altos mine in Chihuahua.
- Oceanus Resources Corp. has filed a 43-101 compliant Technical Report disclosing the mineral resource estimate announced in September on its El Tigre property in Sonora. The resource includes two open pit and two underground operations at the El Tigre and Fundadora veins. The total hard rock resource is 25.9 M tonnes @ 0.52 g/t Au, 19 g/t Ag, containing 436 K Oz Au, 15.7 M Oz Ag and 6.6 M tonnes @ 0.52 g/t Au, 89 g/t Ag as indicated and inferred resources respectively. The tailings resource is 939 K tonnes @ 0.27 g/t Au, 78 g/t Ag, containing 8 K Oz Au, 2.3 M Oz Ag and 1 K Oz Au, 254 K Oz Ag, as indicated and inferred resources respectively.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Alamos Gold Inc. and Richmont Mines Inc. have been granted an interim order from the Quebec Superior Court (Commercial Division) authorizing various matters, including the holding of special meetings of Alamos and Richmont shareholders to consider the proposed plan of arrangement whereby Alamos will acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Richmont, and the mailing of the joint information circular.
- Canuc Resources Corp. entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Carobens 151 hectares concession from Minerales y Carbones de Mexico S.A. de C.V. by issuing 150 K common shares (valued at US$50 K) and US$50 K in cash. “The newly acquired mining concession envelops existing land holdings to the northeast. Early exploration has determined that silver-gold mineralization strengthens to the northeast.”
- Colibri Resources Corp. announced the retention of FronTier Consulting Ltd. to provide investor relations and marketing services. Under the 12-month period Colibri is to pay $110 K plus out-of-pocket-expenses, and grant 150 K stock options at an exercise price of $0.15. FronTier and its related companies currently own 1.34 M share purchase warrants of Colibri.
- Minera Alamos Inc. entered into an option agreement with Vista Gold Corp. to acquire Vista’s subsidiary Minera Gold Stake S.A. de C.V., which owns the Guadalupe de Los Reyes project in Sinaloa. Guadalupe de Los Reyes has an indicated resource of 380 K Oz Au and 155 K Oz Au of inferred resources. The agreement includes US$6 M in staged payments: US$1.5 M on closing, US$1.5 M on each of the 12 and 24 month anniversary and a final purchase price of US$1.5 M on or before the 48 anniversary. A minimum 1% NSR will apply to gold production from a heap leach open pit, which could increase to 2% if gold prices exceed US$1,600 per ounce. The royalty is capped at a cumulative amount of US$2 M. Vista Gold retains the right to acquire a 49% non-carried interest in the development of underground gold resources, if Vista’s interest is diluted below 10% interest, an NSR like the one used to open pit mining is to apply.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, collage of mineralized rock fragments from a prospect on the Durango Altiplano. Photo by Jorge Cirett.
Vancouver, British Columbia – Starcore International Mines Ltd. (TSX:SAM) (“Starcore” or the “Company”) reports changes to its senior management at the Altiplano gold and silver processing plant in Matehuala, Mexico (the “Plant”). The action to remove and replace senior management and sales personnel from the Altiplano operations was precipitated by a prolonged period of poor performance at the Plant.
“The action taken was necessary to stem the flow of negative results at a facility that has every reason to be successful,” said Robert Eadie, Starcore’s President & CEO.
Effective immediately, operational duties will be assumed by existing Starcore management and personnel in Mexico, assisted by the services of a newly appointed consultant specializing in the procurement of concentrates. Management believes that this is the best course of action to turn Altiplano profitable as it was designed to be.
Click to access TSN_NR_172_Oct30_2017.pdf
Vancouver, British Columbia, Monday October 30, 2017.
Executed terms sheet for loan facility with Trafigura for up to US$15 million for mine construction.
Funding enables construction of mineral processing facility, related mining facilities, plus infrastructure and underground development at Tahuehueto
Funds Available to the Company in Three Tranches According to Development Progress and certain conditions with first tranche within 30 days of signing formal agreements.
The Offtake Terms are for 100% production of zinc and lead concentrates with a minimum fixed tonnage, starting delivery in January 2018 and ongoing until December 2022 Telson Resources Inc. (“Telson” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture – TSN.V) is very pleased to announce it has signed a term sheet of a Loan Facility and Offtake Agreement with Trafigura Mexico S.A. de C.V. (“Trafigura”), a market leader in the global commodities industry, to sell 100% of the lead and zinc concentrate produced at the Tahuehueto Mine from January 1st 2018 to December 31st 2022. Trafigura will provide Telson with a credit facility of US$15 million upon signing formal agreements, thereby securing the bulk of the capital requirements to construct and operate an ongoing 1,000 tonne per day mining operation at Tahuehueto.
Although Telson cannot guarantee the completion and signature of final contracts, negotiations have reached fully mutual agreement terms and the parties have signed a term sheet providing comfort to both parties to conclude and execute final contracts which are being currently drafted and are expected to be signed during the next couple of weeks.
Vancouver, British Colimbia (FSCwire) – Vangold Mining Corp. (TSX-V: VAN) and its wholly subsidiary Obras Mineras El Pinguico SA de CV (“Vangold”) executed the Surface Land Purchase Agreement for 302 hectares (Ha) with two private landowners. The surface land includes Vangold’s El Pinguico property and provides a significant land area for mining infrastructure, development and construction. Under the terms of the Surface Land Purchase Agreement, Vangold is committed to pay two annual instalments of the $4,500 CDN with a final payment of $65,000 CDN on the third anniversary.
Upon receiving the notarized Surface Land Purchase Agreement, Vangold submitted the Use of Land application with the Minister of Mines in Guanajuato, on September 21, 2017. On October 20th, 2017 Vangold received the final approval from the Guanajuato municipality.
Cameron King, CEO states “Owning the surface land and receiving the Use of Land permit are two major milestones for Vangold, allowing Vangold to continue with its production plans for the over-ground (“OG”) and under-ground (“UG”) stockpiled material. I am very proud of the Guanajuato team, for their achievements and keeping the project on schedule.”