VANCOUVER, B.C. – SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (“SSR Mining”)
announces today that it has completed the transaction with SilverCrest Metals Inc. (TSXV:SIL) (NYSE American: SILV) (“SilverCrest”) to purchase, by way of private placement, 8,220,645 common shares of SilverCrest at a price of C$3.73 per common share for total consideration of C$30,663,006. This transaction was previously announced in SSR Mining’s news release dated November 29, 2018.
Prospero Silver Corp_Mon Dec 10, 2018
December 10, 2018 – Vancouver, B.C. – Prospero Silver Corp. (TSXV: PSL) (“Prospero” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that further to the strategic cooperation agreement between Prospero and Fortuna Silver Mines (“Fortuna” or “FVI”) dated May 10, 2017 as subsequently amended (see Prospero press releases dated May 9, 2018), Fortuna has exercised its right to be granted an option to acquire up to a 70% interest in the Pachuca SE Project, located close to the historic mining city of Pachuca in Hidalgo State, Mexico by spending a total of US$8.0 million in qualifying expenditures and completing a preliminary economic assessment, with a minimum spend of $1 million in the first year. The parties are proceeding to prepare a definitive option and joint venture agreement substantially on the terms set out in the Company’s press release dated April 17, 2017.
Toronto, Ontario, December 10, 2018 – Camrova Resources Inc. (“Camrova” or the
“Company”) (TSX-V: CAV; OTC: BAJFF, SSE: CAVCL, CAVUSA) wishes to provide an update regarding its ownership interest in Minera y Metalúrgica del Boleo, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (“MMB”), which operates the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc mine located in Baja California Sur, Mexico (the “Boleo Mine”).
Vancouver, British Columbia – Capstone Mining Corp. (“Capstone”) (TSX: CS) releases positive results of an updated Technical Report for its Cozamin Mine in Zacatecas, Mexico.
Mesothermal quartz vein.
By Miguel A Heredia
During the 49th week of the year (December 3rd to November 25th, 2018), at least 15 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with seven informing on exploration results, four reporting on advances on their properties, four disclosing deals and corporate issues, and one communicating production results. ON MEXICO ISSUES, no relevant news. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Colibri announced plans to conduct a structural geology interpretation on its El Pilar project, Mexus Gold completed a drill program on its Santa Elena project, and Sonoro reported drill results from its Cerro Caliche project. In Chihuahua, Radius Gold and its partner Pan American Silver announced drill results from its Amalia project, and Mammoth provided an update on exploration activities from its Tenoriba project. In Zacatecas, Advance Gold provided an update on exploration plans for its Tabasquena project. In Jalisco, Evrim reported drill results from its Cuale project. ON MINING, US Antimony reported Sb monthly production from their Mexican operations. ON FINANCING, no relevant news. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Colibri clarified its resource estimation at its El Pilar project in Sonora. Avino released drill results from its Avino open pit mine area in Durango. Gold Resource announced drill results and expanded its Arista mine in Oaxaca. US Antimony announced an update on the leach plant for the Los Juarez Au-Ag-Sb property in Queretaro. Minera Alamos provided a year-end development update on its Santana project in Sonora. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Candelaria acquired the remaining 40% ownership of its Pinos property in Zacatecas. Colibri announced its intention to sell its Pitaya property interest in Sonora. Mexican Gold acquired 100% interest in three concessions at its Las Minas project in Veracruz. Radius announced its intention to issue shares for its Amalia project option payment.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Colibri Resource Corporation, announced that a structural geology interpretation will be conducted on its El Pilar project in Sonora to generate targets to drill-test.
- Mexus Gold US, completed 736m of core drilling in 9 holes at its Santa Elena project in Sonora. 200 core samples were collected and sent to the lab for assays. Assay results are pending and will provide the guide for the next exploration stage toward locating a potential low angle shear zone Au and Ag resource.
- Sonoro Metals Corp., reported drill results from 17 holes and expanded mineralization at its Cerro Caliche project in Sonora. Significant intersections are in Hole SCR-014 with 21.33m of 0.44 g/t Au and 4 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-015 with 10.67m of 0.51 g/t Au and 1 g/t Ag, and 19.81m of 0.35 g/t Au and 2 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-021 with 32m of 0.55 g/t Au and 11 g/t Ag, including 3.05m of 2.13 g/t Au and 65 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-019 with 19.81m of 0.52 g/t Au and 7 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-022 with 13.71m of 0.75 g/t Au, and 14 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-029 with 9.14m of 0.86 g/t Au and 6 g/t Ag and 15.24 m of 0.72 g/t Au and 4 g/t Ag; Hole SCR-024 with 13.72m of 0.68 g/t Au and 11 g/t Ag, including 4.57m of 1.5 g/t Au and 24 g/t Ag; and Hole SCR-030 with 22.86m of 0.72 g/t Au and 3 g/t Ag, including 10.67m of 1.26 g/t Au and 3 g/t Ag.
- Radius Gold Inc., and Pan American Silver, announced initial drill results from its Amalia project in Chihuahua. 1,909m in 9 holes were drilled by Radius and tested three target zones: Campamento-San Pedro, Guadalupe and Dulces across a strike length of 1.8Km following the trace of a large regional fault and associated epithermal Au and Ag mineralization. Significant intersections encountered at the Campamento-San Pedro target area are in Hole AMDD18-003 with 30m of 0.3 g/t Au and 65 g/t Ag; Hole AMDD18-08 with 1m of 2.28 g/t Au and 521 g/t Ag and 5m of 0.59 g/t Au and 571 g/t Ag; and Hole AMDD18-09 with 26m of 7.08 g/t Au and 517 g/t Ag, including 5m of 14.71 g/t Au and 1,378 g/t Ag. Mineralization at the Campamento target is open in all directions. At Guadalupe and Dulces target zones none significant drill intersections were encountered.
- Mammoth Resources Corp., provided an update on exploration activities developed during the period 2017-2018 at its Tenoriba project in Chihuahua. Mammoth vacated the property in late June until early October due to the rainy season. Geologist returned to the field to sample gaps in the drill core between intervals of reported mineralization which had not previously been sampled and to perform maintenance on roads in and around the project area following the seasonal rains. The company run IP and Magnetic geophysical surveys to cover approximately 40% of the property. Based on geophysical features, surface geology and geochemistry sampling results, Mammoth drilled 2,705m in 13 holes in the period 2017-2018 to test numerous targets. Significant drill intersections were encountered in 9 out of 11 holes reported. Based on previous results the company has decided to cover with IP and Magnetic geophysical surveys the remaining 60% of the property to define areas for future drilling and also to perform additional drilling to test the porphyry potential in the El Moreno-Cerro Colorado areas.
- Advance Gold Corp., provided an update on exploration plans on its Tabasquena project in Zacatecas. Advance is exploring for a large epithermal vein system and plans to drill-test a feeder system type target named SG3.
- Evrim Resources Corp., reported initial drill results from its Cuale project in Jalisco. A total of 1,167m have been completed of a planned 3,000m program. Evrim released assay results from four of the five drill holes targeting the La Gloria prospect with the most significant results in Hole GLR18-01 with 14m of 1.92 g/t Au and another deeper interval with 10.2m of 1.58% Cu; Hole GLR18-02 with 17m of 0.52 g/t Au; and Hole GLR18-03 with 29m of 0.87 g/t Au. The company has moved the rig near the North Dome target to drill-test additional targets.
- US Antimony Corporation, reported that 160.8K Lb Sb were produced during November, 2018 from their Mexican operations (Soyatal, Queretaro and Wadley, San Luis Potosi).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Colibri Resource Corporation, clarified its resource estimation at its El Pilar project in Sonora. The company had released previously an in-house resource calculation of 700,000 tonnes of 1.9 g/t Au but it included historical drill holes reported by a previous operator, whereby this estimation is not NI 43-101 compliant and should not be relied upon.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd., released results from 11 holes drilled on the Avino vein stockwork system at its Avino open pit mine in Durango. 924.65m were drilled at the western end of the open pit in an area called El Hundido. Significant results are in Hole ET-18-03 with 05m of 0.03 g/t Au, 93 g/t Ag, and 0.15% Cu, including 8.40m of 0.01 g/t Au, 325 g/t Ag, and 0.22% Cu; Hole ET-2018-04 with 3.95m of 1.47 g/t Au, 323 g/t Ag, and 0.30% Cu; Hole ET-2018-11 with 18.85m of 0.62 g/t Au, 84 g/t Ag, and 0.15% Cu, including 4.15m of 0.6 g/t Au, 144 g/t Ag, and 0.07% Cu and 1.25m of 2.81 g/t Au, 344 g/t Ag, and 1.69% Cu; and Hole Et-2018-12 with 1.10m of 0.60 g/t Au, 408 g/t Ag, and 1.88% Cu and other interval with 21.05m of 0.35 g/t Au, 79 g/t Ag, and 0.58% Cu, including 5.25m of 0.53 g/t Au, 155 g/t Ag, and 0.85% Cu, and 4.55m of 0.76 g/t Au, 121 g/t Ag, and 1.40% Cu. Based on these encouraging results, the company is adding easily accessible mineable resources.
- Gold Resource Corporation, released drill results from the Switchback vein system as well as from a newly discovered mineralized veins at a target called Andesite Hill. These results extend the strike length by approximately 100m to the northwest and expand the vertical extent in depth and height at its Arista mine in Oaxaca. Significant results at the Switchback vein system are in Hole 518013 with 4.17m of 4.17 g/t Au, 63 g/t Ag, 0.68% Cu, 0.8% Pb, and 1.5% Zn, including 1.25m of 7.45 g/t Au, 102 g/t Ag, 0.63% Cu, 1.1% Pb, and 1.8% Zn; and Hole 518020 with 16.95m of 6.21 g/t Au, 80 g/t Ag, 0.52% Cu, 1.8% Pb, and 4.5% Zn, including 2.2m of 9.28 g/t Au, 81 g/t Ag, 0.87% Cu, 2.0% Pb, and 8.9% Zn, and including 1.3m of 25.1 g/t Au, 244 g/t Ag, 0.91% Cu, 2.4% Pb, and 5.1% Zn. Highlights at the Andesite Hill target are in Hole 518010 with 1.13m of 0.46 g/t Au, 77 g/t Ag, 0.35% Cu, 2.2% Pb, and 4.1% Zn and 0.48m of 1.42 g/t Au, 342 g/t Ag, 0.11% Cu, 0.3% Pb, and 0.3% Zn; and Hole 518011 with 0.30m of 5.47 g/t Au, 2,510 g/t Ag, 0.58% Cu, 0.8% Pb, and 1.6% Zn, and 2.29m of 4.01 g/t Au, 580 g/t Ag, 0.36% Cu, 3.8% Pb, and 5% Zn, including 0.72m of 5.89 g/t Au, 739 g/t Ag, 0.32% Cu, 1.7% Pb, and 7% Zn.
- US Antimony Corporation, announced an update on the leach plant for the Los Juarez Au-Ag-Sb property in Queretaro, reporting that most of the equipment for the Puerto Blanco Plant is being installed at the Puerto Blanco Mill. Projects underway include finishing the tailings pond, wiring, plumbing, and completing the building.
- Minera Alamos Inc., provided a year-end development update on its Santana project in Sonora. The company mined from Nicho Norte 50K tonnes of mineralized material to run heap leach tests to evaluate grades, recoveries, reagent consumptions, etc. Minera Alamos also reported that the Phase 1 drill program was successful on the Nicho Main Area where the holes intersected significant intervals including 127m of 0.81 g/t Au, 80.4m of 1.05 g/t Au, and 93.5m of 0.65 g/t Au. It also discovered the Divisadero porphyry target located approximately 200m north of the Nicho Norte Zone where a drill hole intersected 95.7m of 0.85 g/t Au, 10 g/t Ag and 0.33% Cu. A Phase 2 drill program will commence shortly to follow-up on new discoveries made at Santana. Minera Alamos has been active in developing a strategy that allows them to take a decision to develop and construct the mine in Q1 2019 if the results are positive.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Candelaria Mining Corp., acquired the remaining 40% ownership of its Pinos project in Zacatecas by issuing 7,075,472 common shares to Minera Apolo S.A. de C.V.
- Colibri Resource Corporation, entered in an agreement with Agnico Eagle Mines Limited to sell its Pitaya project interest in Sonora. Considerations in connection with the sale transaction could be paid by one of more third parties in cash or securities or a combination of cash and securities with Colibri receiving its proportionate share or paid by a lump sum cash payment from Agnico in the amount of $500K.
- Mexican Gold Corp., acquired 100% interest in the Pepe, Pepe Tres and San Jose concessions at its Las Minas project in Veracruz by making a final payment of US$ 866,666. The owners will retain a 1.5% NSR of which one third may be purchased by US$ 500K at any time. Mexican Gold also has a right of first refusal in the event that the owners intend to transfer all or part of the remaining 1% royalty.
- Radius Gold Inc., announced its intention to issue 74, 183 common shares to the project owners in accordance of its option to acquire a 100% interest of the Amalia property in Chihuahua. The shares will be issued at a deemed price of $0.90 per share.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, a mesothermal quartz vein in an Au orogenic prospect in Oaxaca, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
MEXICAN GOLD CORP. (the “Company” or “Mexican Gold”) (TSX-V: MEX) is pleased to announce that following the closing of Tranche 1 of its on-going financing, Mexican Gold’s whollyowned subsidiary, Roca Verde Exploracion de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (“Roca Verde”), has finalized the acquisition of a 100% interest in the Pepe, Pepe Tres, and San Jose concessions (the “Concessions”) at its Las Minas property.
Advance Gold Corp. (TSXV: AAX) (“Advance Gold” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide an update on exploration plans for its Tabasquena project near Ojocaliente, Mexico. Based on the phase 2 drilling program, and historical work completed by the geological survey of Mexico, a dual track drilling program is being planned.
Vancouver B.C. — December 6, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (“Evrim” or the “Company”) announces initial drill results from the Cuale high sulphidation epithermal gold project in Jalisco, Mexico. The Company has received assay results from four of the first five drill holes targeting the La Gloria prospect. A total of 1,167 metres has been completed of a planned 3,000 metre program.
Vancouver, Canada: Radius Gold Inc. (TSX-V: RDU) announces that in accordance with the terms of its option to acquire a 100% interest in the Amalia Gold-Silver Project located in Chihuahua, Mexico (see Radius news release of June 22, 2017), the Company intends, subject to stock exchange approval, to issue 74,183 common shares in its capital stock to the Project owners. The shares will be issued at a deemed price of $0.09 per share.
Colibri Resource Corporation Announces its Intention to Sell its Pitaya Property Interest
DIEPPE, N.B., December 5, 2018 (CBI: TSX-V) – Colibri Resource Corporation (“Colibri” or the “Company”) wishes to announce that it has entered into a one-year agreement with Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (“Agnico Eagle”) whereby it has agreed to allow Agnico Eagle to exclusively explore opportunities to dispose of Colibri’s joint venture interest with Agnico Eagle on the 6,564 hectare Pitaya project (the “Project”) near Caborca in Sonora, Mexico (a “Sale Transaction”).