Halifax, NS – GoGold Resources Inc. (TSX: GGD) (“GoGold”, “the Company”) has entered into various agreements (“the Concession Agreements”) to accelerate the acquisition of the 29 concessions that comprise the Los Ricos property in Jalisco, Mexico from private Mexican owners. The Concession Agreements replace the option agreement GoGold had for the Los Ricos property and save GoGold $5.4 million dollars (all amounts USD).
TORONTO, Aug. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Magna Gold Corp. (TSXV: MGR.P) (“Magna” or the “Corporation”), is pleased to announce that further to its press release on May 27, 2019, it has completed the acquisition of the Las Marias Property and Las Cabanas mineral claims (the “Las Marias/Las Cabanas Transaction”). Las Marias Property consists of 7 mining concessions covering 646 hectares adjacent to the Mercedes Property and Las Cabanas consists of 2 claims covering 248 hectares located approximately 10 km south-west of the Mercedes Property in Sonora, Mexico. The total purchase price for the new mineral concessions and other rights was $250,000 and the issuance of 1,000,000 common shares (the “Consideration Shares”) of the Corporation.
TORONTO, Aug. 06, 2019 — Discovery Metals Corp. (TSXV:DSV) (“Discovery”) announces that it has filed an early warning report in respect of its holdings in Levon Resources Ltd. (“Levon”). Earlier today, pursuant to a statutory plan of arrangement
pursuant to Section 288 of the British Columbia Business Corporations Act (the “Arrangement”), Discovery acquired all of the outstanding shares of Levon (“Levon Shares”) in exchange for 64,412,929 common shares of Discovery.
Cervantite crystals in jasperoids
By Miguel A Heredia
During the thirty one week of the year (July 29th to August 4th, 2019), at least 37 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with twelve communicating production results, nine disclosing deals and corporate issues, six announcing financial rounds, five reporting on resources and development of their projects, two informing on exploration results, and one commenting on Mexican issues. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Mexican president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, declared that the mining sector will face several legislative and state government proposals to tighten environmental restrictions and raise taxes. ON EXPLORATION, In Jalisco, GoGold released drilling results from four new holes at its Los Ricos project, and Silver Spruce confirmed high grade Au mineralization at its Cocula project. ON MINING, Alamos Gold, Americas Silver, Azure, Capstone, Consolidated Zinc, Excellon, Fresnillo, Leagold, McEwen, Newmont Goldcorp, Santacruz, and Starcore reported production and financial results from their Mexican mining operations. ON FINANCING, Avino, Chesapeake, Great Panther, Millrock, Sonoro and VVC announced financial rounds. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Capstone provided an update on the development of its one-way ramp system at Cozamin mine in Zacatecas, to increase Cu output by the end of 2020. It also initiated a large in-fill drilling program to reserve conversion. Goldplay announced drilling results from the first hole drilled at the Faisanes target, adjacent to the western edge of its San Marcial NI43-101 resource in Sinaloa. Pan American Silver announced results from the exploration drilling completed over the past three months at its La Colorada mine in Zacatecas. Silver Bull provided results from five new holes drilled to test possible extensions at depth to the main deposit at its Sierra Mojada project in Coahuila. Sonoro filed a technical report on its Cerro Caliche project in Sonora, to present an estimate of mineral resources. SSR Mining commented that is reviewing drill programs and engineering studies to identify additional zones and continuity of high-grade mineral resources at its Pitarrilla project in Durango. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Starcore entered into an agreement covering the sale of its processing facility in Matehuala, San Luis Potosi. Aztec Minerals completed the terms of its earn-in and exercised its option to acquire 65% interest in the Cervantes project in Sonora. Bacanora Lithium provided an update on the strategic investment by Ganfeng Lithium (Sonora Lithium project, Sonora). Discovery Metals completed the acquisition of Levon Resources (Cordero project, Chihuahua). One World Lithium announced the engagement of Montgomery and Associate to assist them as consultant on its Salar del Diablo project in Baja California Norte. Sierra Metals announced management changes (Bolivar mine, Chihuahua). Gold Resource declared July monthly dividend to its shareholders (El Aguila mine, Oaxaca). Peñoles stock sinked more than 10% in the Mexican Stock Exchange.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Mexican president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, declared that the mining sector will face several legislative and state government proposals to tighten environmental restrictions, raise taxes, regularize rights payments and give greater voice and vote to communities where companies have or intend to establish extraction projects. Fernando Alanis Ortega, president of CAMIMEX and general director of Industrias Peñoles commented that “there have been complicated initiatives that show a deep ignorance of what our sector is. It is important to have more executive work within the legislature to have a better coordination in the initiatives”.
- GoGold Resources Inc., released drilling results of new four holes from the ongoing drilling program at its Los Ricos project in Jalisco. To date, 41 holes have been drilled for a total of 5,522m. Significant intersections were encountered in hole LRGG-19-18 (the deepest hole to intersect Los Ricos vein to date) with 21.4m of 0.81 g/t Au and 170 g/t Ag (3.08 g/t AuEq), including 12.9m of 1.24 g/t Au and 262 g/t Ag (4.74 g/t AuEq), including 7.5m of 1.78 g/t Au and 342 g/t Ag (6.35 g/t AuEq); hole LRGG-19-019 with 4.5m of 1.5 g/t Au and 197 g/t Ag (4.13 g/t AuEq, followed by 2.2m of open stope, to continue with 13.8m of 0.63 g/t Au and 86 g/t Ag (1.78 g/t AuEq), including 4.2m of 1.52 g/t Au and 198 g/t Ag (4.17 g/t AuEq); hole LRGG-19-020 with 14.9m of 1.78 g/t Au and 106 g/t Ag (3.2 g/t AuEq), including 7m of 3.48 g/t Au and 156 g/t Ag (5.55 g/t AuEq); and hole LRGG-19-021 with 7.5m of 0.09 g/t Au and 18 g/t Ag (0.33 g/t AuEq), followed by 6m of open stope, to continue with 15.6m of 1.15 g/t Au and 113 g/t Ag (2.67 g/t AuEq), including 6.5m of 2.38 g/t Au and 236 g/t Ag (5.54 g/t AuEq). GoGold plans to complete 10,000m of drilling at the property.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc., received results from a first set of fifteen RC drilling samples and from a second set of eight surface samples and four RC samples for due diligence purposes to confirm grades reported previously by Timmins Gold (now Alio Gold) at the advanced Au Cocula project in Jalisco. Re-assays showed a good correlation with those results reported previously by Timmins.
- Alamos Gold Inc., presented production and financial results for the period Q2, 2019 from their Mulatos and Chanate mines in Sonora. At its Mulatos mine, the company processed 2,107,590 tonnes of 0.94 g/t Au to produce 36.3K Oz Au and sold 40.12K Oz Au. Sale cost per Oz Au produced was $725 for an AISC of $1,257 per Oz Au. At its Chanate mine (transitioned to residual leaching in October, 2018), Alamos produced 4,400 Oz Au and sold 4,376 Oz Au. Production cost was $1,234 USD per Oz Au for an AISC of $1,257 per Oz Au. The company expects to produce 150K-160K Oz Au at Mulatos mine and over 15K-25K Oz Au at El Chanate during 2019.
- Americas Silver Corporation, announced Q2, 2019 production and operating cost results from its Cosala mine operation in Sinaloa. It processed 156,998 tonnes of 49 g/t Ag to produce 145.4K Oz Ag, 11.15M Lb Zn, and 4M Lb Pb (1.3M Oz AgEq), at a cash cost of $18.27 per Oz Ag and AISC of 11.66 per Oz Ag.
- Azure Minerals Limited, reported that during Q2, 2019 over 1,200 tonnes of ore have been mined and stockpiled from its Oposura project in Sonora, with an estimated grade to be between 10-15% combined Zn+Pb. Ore will be processed under a toll treatment agreement through the nearby San Javier sulphide flotation processing facility. Ore transport will start in August and processing is expected to start in September.
- Capstone Mining Corp., released production and financial results for the period Q2, 2019 from its Cozamine mine in Zacatecas. Capstone milled 284K tonnes of 1.48% Cu, 0.96% Zn, and 45 g/ton Ag to produce 8.72M Lb Cu, 3.84M Lb Zn, and 323K Oz Ag. Metallurgical recoveries were 94.1% for Cu, 64.2% for Zn, and 77.3% for Ag. Site operating cost was $47.71 per tonne milled, with cash cost of $1.06 per Lb Cu produced. The company reported revenue of $24.3M for an EBITDA of $9.3M.
- Consolidated Zinc Limited, reported Q2, 2019 production and financial results from its Plomosas mine in Chihuahua. It mined 15,881 tonnes of 14.8% Zn, 6.7% Pb, and 35 g/t Ag, and processed 10,273 tonnes of 13.2% Zn, 4.7% Pb, and 35 g/t Ag, for a total of 3M Lb Zn, 1M Lb Pb, and 11.6K Oz Ag contained. From this total metal contained, only 1.3M Lb Zn, 334K Lb Pb, and 4KOz Ag was sold with cash cost of $0.78 per Lb Zn produced. 742 tonnes of Zn concentrate and 246 tonnes of Pb concentrate were stockpiled and will be available for sale at June 30, 2019.
- Excellon Resources Inc., presented Q2 and H1, 2019 production and financial results from its La Platosa mine in Durango. It processed 19,964 tonnes of 514 g/t Ag, 5% Pb, and 7.4% Zn during Q2, 2019 for a total of 38,183 tonnes of 523 g/t Ag, 5% Pb, and 7.7% Zn in H1, 2019. Total production in Q2, 2019 was 276.8K Oz Ag, 1.8M Lb Pb, and 2.8M Lb Zn (583K Oz AgEq), for a total of 537.2 Oz Ag, 3.14M Lb Pb, and 4.5M Lb Zn (1M Oz AgEq) during the period H1, 2019. Excellon reported a production cost of $304 and $204 per tonne for Q2 and H1, 2019 respectively. Cash cost per Oz Ag produced was $9.18 and 10.06 for the periods Q2 and H1, 2019 respectively, with an AISC per Oz Ag payable of $16.89 and $19.82 respectively. The company had revenues for $8.67M and $13.85M for the periods Q2 and H1, 2019 respectively.
- Fresnillo plc., announced consolidated production and financial results for the period H1, 2019 from their Mexican operations. Fresnillo produced 27.56M Oz Ag (including a Ag stream production of 1,548 Oz Ag), 432.4K Oz Au, 56.4M Lb Pb, and 95M Lb Zn. Adjusted revenue of USD $1,069M were reported with an EBITDA of USD $307.9M for a total profit for the period of USD$ 70.9M. The company also presented production results by mine for H1, 2019. At Fresnillo mine, Zacatecas, 1,194,199 tonnes were processed with grades of 187 g/t Ag, 0.86 g/t Au, 0.85% Pb, and 1.5% Zn for a total of 6.4M Oz Ag, 25K Oz Au, 19.6M Lb Pb, and 26.8M Lb Zn. At Saucito mine, Zacatecas, Fresnillo processed 1,327,673 tonnes of 243 g/t Ag, 1.14 g/t Au, 0.9%Pb, and 1.6% Zn to produce 8.8M Oz Ag, 36.7K Oz Au, 23.4M Lb Pb, and 33.7M Lb Zn. At its Pyrites Plant, it processed 87K tonnes of 305 g/t Ag and 2.31 g/t Au to produce 638K Oz Ag and 2,315 Oz Au. At Cienega mine in Durango, the company processed 650,107 tonnes of 1.55 g/t Au, 163 g/t Ag, 0.6% Pb, and 1% Zn to produce 29.7K Oz Au, 2.9M Oz Ag, 5.2M Lb Pb, and 8.6M Lb Zn. At the San Julian mine in Chihuahua-Durango border, Fresnillo processed 661,680 tonnes of 1.74 g/t Au and 120 g/t Ag from San Julian Veins to produce 35.3K Oz Au and 2.3M Oz Ag, while 1,107,875 tonnes were processed from the San Julian Disseminated Ore Body with grades of 0.08 g/t Au, 137 g/t Ag, 0.4% Pb, and 1.4% Zn, to produce 1,143 Oz Au, 4.2M Oz Ag, 8.1M Lb Pb, and 25.9M Lb Zn. Total production at San Julian was 36.4K Oz Au and 6.5M Oz Ag. At its Noche Buena mine in Sonora, the company processed 6,575,328 tonnes of 0.53 g/t Au and 0.2 g/t Ag to produce 65.4K Oz Au and 29K Oz Ag.
- Leagold Mining Corporation, reported production and financial results from its Los Filos mine in Guerrero for the period Q2, 2019. Leagold reported Au production and sales for 44.9K Oz Au and 47K Oz Au respectively, at a cash cost of USD $853 per Oz Au sold and AISC of USD $978 per Oz Au sold for an associated revenue of USD $59.9M. Au production and sales were 108.9K Oz Au and 112.9K Oz Au respectively for the period H1, 2019, for revenue of USD $144.1M and AISC of USD $846 per Oz Au sold.
- McEwen Mining Inc., announced production and financial results from its El Gallo mine in Sinaloa for the period Q2, 2019. The company produced 5.4K GEOs (Au Eq ounces) at cash cost of USD $967 per Oz Au and AISC of USD $989 per Oz Au produced. Total production in H1, 2019 reached 23K GEOs at cash cost of USD $724 per Oz Au and AISC of USD $776 per Oz Au produced.
- Newmont Goldcorp Corporation, announced Q2, 2019 production and financial results from its Peñasquito mine in Zacatecas. It produced 165K GEOs, 245M Lb Zn, 180M Lb Pb, and 25M Oz Ag at cash cost of USD $820 per Oz Au and AISC of USD $1,095 per Oz Au produced.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd., presented Q2, 2019 production results from their Veta Grande mine in Zacatecas and El Rosario mine in San Luis Potosi. At Veta Grande mine, Zacatecas, it processed 37,156 tonnes of 101 g/t Ag, 0.21 g/t Au, 1.1% Pb, and 2.1% Zn, to produce 73K Oz Ag, 138 Oz Au, 826.5K Lb Pb, and 1.36M Lb Zn for a total of 240.2K Oz AgEq. At El Rosario mine in San Luis Potosi, the company processed 20,789 tonnes of 74 g/t Ag, 0.28 g/t Au, 0.4% Pb, and 2.1% Zn to produce 46.1K Oz Ag, 116 Oz Au, 194.9K Lb Pb, and 844.5K Lb Zn for a total of 133.1K Oz AgEq.
- Starcore International Mines Ltd., reported year end dated April, 30, 2019 production and financial results from its San Martin mine in Queretaro. Starcore milled 301.9K tonnes with grades of 1.63 g/t Au and 86 g/t Ag with metallurgical recoveries of 86.2% and 58.4% respectively, to produce 13.7K Oz Au and 224.5K Oz Ag at an operating cost of USD $58 per tonne and USD $1,081 per Oz Au produced. Total revenues of CAD $32.8M were obtained, including CAD $5.7M of purchased concentrate processing revenue.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd., closed a bought deal financing for aggregate gross proceeds of CAD $6M. Net proceeds will be used to advance the exploration and development of its Avino mine in Durango.
- Chesapeake Gold Corp., announced that it entered in a bought deal private placement financing for gross proceeds of $12M. In addition, Chesapeake also entered into a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $3M (Metates project, Durango).
- Great Panther Mining Limited, entered in a bought deal financing agreement for gross proceeds of approximately $15M. In addition, Great Panther granted an over-allotment option for gross proceeds of $2.25M (Topia mine, Durango).
- Millrock Resources Inc., closed the first tranche of a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $1M (Guadalcazar project, San Luis Potosi).
- Sonoro Metals Corp., completed a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $750K (Cerro Caliche project, Sonora).
- VVC Exploration Corporation, announced a non-brokered private placement to intend to raise up to CAD $2.5M. Proceeds will be used to pay for exploration and development of its Samalayuca project in Chihuahua, land use permits and associated costs, metallurgical bench testing of copper mineralization, and proposed pilot mining investigation and evaluation process.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Capstone Mining Corp., announced that the development of the one-way ramp system is on schedule for completion by the end of 2020, which is expected to increase copper output by 30% to between 40 to 45M Lb per annum. In addition, Cozamin initiated a large in-fill definition drilling program during the quarter that will target resource to reserve conversion to support a doubling of Cozamin’s mine life.
- Goldplay Exploration Ltd., reported results from the first hole drilled at the Faisanes target, immediately adjacent to the western edge of its San Marcial NI43-101 resource in Sinaloa. Hole SM-19-01 intersected 1m of 204.6 g/t Au and defined a new Au mineralized zone close to surface. Goldplay is actively focused on surface and drilling exploration along the 600 m long Faisanes zone.
- Pan American Silver Corp., provided results from the exploration drilling completed over the last three months at its la Colorada mine in Zacatecas. The drilling program covered an area of 600m by 300m and delineated skarn/manto zones that are still open laterally and at depth. Four drill rigs operating underground and three drill rigs on surface have completed 11,300m of infill and step-out drilling in the last three months, bringing the total meters drilled to date to 31,000m. Significant drill intersections were encountered in hole U-51-19 with 109 g/t Ag, 0.38% Cu, 1.7% Pb, and 3.8 % Zn over 114m, including 158g/t Ag, 0.59%Cu, 2.6% Pb, and 5% Zn over 58.2m ; hole U-46-19 with 55 g/t Ag, 0.22% Cu, 3.8% Pb, and 6.6% Zn over 126m, including 74 g/t Ag, 0.44% Cu, 5.4% Pb, and 10.3% Zn over 32.9m; hole U-42-19 with 40 g/t Ag, 0.17% Cu, 1.2% Pb, and 2.8% Zn over 214.2m, including 75 g/t Ag, 0.33% Cu, 3.4% Pb, and 3.5% Zn over 38.3m; hole U-37-19 with 28 g/t Ag, 0.11% Cu, 1.9% Pb, and 3.9% Zn over 45.8m, including 36 g/t Ag, 0.08% Cu, 3.2% Pb, and 3.7% Zn over 18.1m; hole U-35-19 with 41 g/t Ag, 0.3% Cu, 0.9% Pb, and 4% Zn over 82.6m; hole U-29-19 with 67 g/t Ag, 0.23% Cu, 1.5% Pb, and 4.5% Zn over 18.8m; hole U-22.19 with 42 g/t Ag, 0.05% Cu, 0.8% Pb, and 3.9% Zn over 104.7m and 64 g/t Ag, 0.28% Cu, 2% Pb, and 5.8% Zn over 15.1m. Pan American plans to complete 50,000m of drilling and review 12,000 km magnetotellurics geophysics survey to better define the skarn footprint limits.
- Silver Bull Resources Inc., provided results from five holes drilled to test possible extensions at depth of its Sierra Mojada deposit in Coahuila. Significant intersections were encountered in hole B19005 with 9% Zn, 2.1% Pb, and 16 g/t Ag over 13.25m of massive sulphide mineralization, including 11.9% Zn, 2.8% Pb, and 24 g/t Ag over 5.85m: hole B19004 with 8.1%Zn, 1.8% Pb, and 27 g/t Ag over 46.23m, including 8.1% Zn, 1.8% Pb, and 27 g/t Ag over 0.87m: hole B19006 with 7.2% Zn, 1.2% Pb, 195 g/t Ag, and 0.13% Cu over 0.85m. These drill holes are part of an 8,000m surface drilling program to test extensions of the main deposit at Sierra Mojada, Coahuila.
- Sonoro Metals Corp., filed a NI43-101 technical report on its Cerro Caliche project in Sonora in which reported inferred resources of 11,470,000 tonnes of 0.49 g/t Au and 4 g/t Ag (or 0.55 g/t AuEq) to contain a total of 183K Oz Au and 1.6M Oz Ag (or 201K Oz AuEq). “The estimate of mineral resources is based on a total of 21,091 meters of RC drilling in 200 holes. Of these, 10,328m in 96 holes were drilled by Sonoro, plus 7,725m in 86 holes were drilled by Corex Gold and 3,038m in 18 holes were drilled by Paget Southern, both previous operators of the Cerro Caliche project”.
- SSR Mining Inc, informed that is reviewing drill programs and engineering studies to identify additional zones and continuity of high-grade mineral resources at its Pitarrilla project in Durango. It is also evaluating contractors to extend the existing underground access and drill these areas.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Starcore International Mines Ltd., entered in an agreement to cover the sale of its subsidiary Altiplano Goldsilver SA de CV, which owns the processing facility in Matehuala, San Luis Potosi. Terms of the transaction includes a deposit of USD $0.5M; a payment of USD $0.5M on August 31, 2019; a payment of USD $200K on November 30, 2019; a payment of USD $200K on February 28, 2020; and a final payment of USD $200K on May 31, 2020. In addition, Starcore informed that reduced its staff by 125 people at its San Martin mine in Queretaro. It will incur in severance cost of USD $600K related to the staff reduction.
- Aztec Minerals Corp., completed the terms of its ear-in and exercised its option to acquire 65% interest in the Cervantes project in Sonora from Kootenay Silver Inc. Both companies expect to finalize the terms of the JV agreement shortly and form a management committee to review the exploration results to date and approve the next exploration program and budget at Cervantes.
- Bacanora Lithium plc., provided an updated on the strategic investment by Ganfeng Lithium (GFL) to participate at the Sonora Lithium operation. GFL will acquire 29.99% of Bacanora, and 22.5% of the Sonora Lithium project in Sonora.
- Discovery Metals Corp., completed the acquisition of Levon Resources Ltd. Based on the agreement, the shareholders of Levon received 0.55% of a common share of Discovery. “Effective on the closing of the Arrangement, there were approximately 168M Discovery shares issued and outstanding (including the conversion of the Subscription Receipts, as described below, and the issuance of 64,412,929 Discovery Shares issued to Levon shareholders pursuant to the Arrangement), and Discovery’s market capitalization is approximately $66M, based on Discovery’s closing price on the TSX Venture Exchange on August 1, 2019”.
- One World Lithium Inc., announced the engagement of Montgomery and Associates to consult with the company on its exploration program at its Salar del Diablo project in Baja California Norte.
- Sierra Metals Inc., announced management changes after the departure of its COO (Bolivar mine, Chihuahua).
- Torex Gold Resources Inc., amended and restated a USD $400M debt facility with bank institutions. This debt facility is comprised of USD $185M term loan, and USD $150M revolving loan facility. All conditions precedent to the initial advance under the debt have been satisfied as of July 30, 2019, and at that date, the full amount of the term facility and USD $100M of the revolving facility is outstanding ( El Limon-Guajes Mining Complex, Guerrero).
- Gold Resource Corporation, declared July monthly dividend of 1/6 of a cent per common share to its shareholders (El Aguila mine, Oaxaca).
- Industrias Peñoles SA de CV, informed that its stock plummeted 58 % in the Mexican Stock Exchange after reporting losses in Q2, 2019 due to the fall of metal prices and production cost increase. The company’s operating flow collapsed 58.4% in said period 2019 against the same period of 2018. Metal operations showed a decrease in volumes: Pb production fell 13.8%, Au 8.8 %, and Ag 4.5%. The exception was Zn, where production grew 15.1%.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, cervantite crystals after stibnite in jasperoids in a prospect in Durango, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
Toronto, ON – Discovery Metals Corp. (“Discovery”) (TSXV: DSV) and Levon Resources Ltd. (“Levon”) are pleased to announce the successful completion of Discovery’s acquisition of Levon, previously announced on May 30, 2019, pursuant to which Discovery has acquired all of the issued and outstanding shares of Levon (the “Transaction”). With the completion of the Transaction, Discovery is now a leading silver-focused exploration and development company that controls several district-scale projects in Mexico.
Vancouver, Canada – July 30, 2019 – Aztec Minerals Corp. (AZT: TSX-V, OTCQB: AZZTF) announces that it has completed the terms of its earn-in and has exercised its option to acquire a 65% interest in the Cervantes porphyry gold-copper project in Sonora, Mexico from Kootenay Silver Inc. Kootenay retains the remaining 35% interest in Cervantes.
Toronto, Ontario – Discovery Metals Corp. (“Discovery”) (TSXV: DSV) is pleased to announce the voting results from the special meeting of the securityholders of Levon Resources Ltd. (“Levon”) held earlier today. The Plan of Arrangement (“Arrangement”) previously announced on May 30, 2019, was approved by an overwhelming majority, approximately 81.15% of the total votes cast by Levon securityholders.
Boiling texture in a quartz chalcedonic vein
By Miguel A Heredia
During the twenty seven week of the year (July 15th to July 7th, 2019), at least 27 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with ten communicating production results, seven disclosing deals and corporate issues, six announcing financial rounds, two reporting on resources and development of their projects, and two informing on exploration results. ON MEXICO ISSUES, no relevant news. ON EXPLORATION, In Chihuahua, Silver Spruce secured drill pads to commence phase 1 drill program at its Pino de Plata project. In Oaxaca, Megastar identified multiple targets at its Yautepec property. ON MINING, Avino, Consolidated Zinc, First Majestic, Fortuna Silver, Fresnillo, Gold Resource, Hecla, McEwen, Premier, and Sierra Metals reported Q2, 2019 production results from their Mexican operations. ON FINANCING, Americas Silver announced a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of approximately US$10M (Cosala, Sinaloa). It also announced the termination of the agreement with Premier Gold on the San Felipe project in Sonora for total sales proceeds of US$10.8M. Discovery Metals announced its intentions to complete a non-brokered private placement to rise gross proceeds of $9M (Puerto Rico project, Coahuila). Golden Minerals entered in definitive agreements to rise gross proceeds of $2.25M (Santa Maria project, Chihuahua). Mexican Gold closed a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $4M (Las Minas project, Veracruz). Orla Mining rised $3.6M through early warrant exercise incentive program (Camino Rojo project, Zacatecas). Silver Spruce received a final payment of $150K for the sale of its Kay Mine project to Croesus. Silver Spruce received and accepted an unsolicited cash investment offer of USD $250K (Pino de Plata project, Chihuahua). ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Endeavour acquired two mineral properties adjacent to its Guanacevi mine in Durango. SilverCrest received the operating permit from SEMARNAT for the development of its Las Chispas project in Sonora. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Silver Spruce announced the acquisition of the Cocula advanced Au project in Jalisco. Excellon, Great Panther, Mexican Gold, and Prize announced management changes. Mexican Gold, Prize, and Minera Alamos granted stock options to Directors, Officers, Employees, and Consultants.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- No relevant news.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc., secured drill pads to commence phase 1 drill program at its Pino de Plata project in Chihuahua. The surface landowners have granted surface access and signed the drill permit application.
- Megastar Development Corp., identified multiple targets at its Yautepec property in Oaxaca. The property lies within the known Oaxaca Au-Ag epithermal trend that hosts the San Jose Mine owns by Fortuna Silver, and the Arista-Switchback mine owned by Gold Resource. Results from the first 146 rock-chip samples were received. Significant results are: 6 samples with > 10 ppm Ag (maximum value of 62 ppm Ag); 9 samples with > 100 ppb Au (maximum value of 0.86 ppm Au); 5 samples with > 100 ppm Cu (maximum value of 639 ppm Cu); 6 samples with > 100 ppm Pb (maximum value of 863 ppm Pb); 10 samples with > 100 ppm Zn (maximum value of 215 ppm Zn; 8 samples with > 100 ppm Mo (maximum value of 648 ppm Mo); 12 samples with > 1,000 ppm As (maximum value of 6,290 ppm As); 9 samples with > 1,000 ppm Ba (maximum value of 4,590 ppm Ba); and 12 samples with > 1 ppm Hg (maximum value of 7.8 ppm Hg). These anomalous values are from quartz veins, silicified breccias and siliceous sinter deposits in multiple areas along a north-northwest striking 8.4km trend of prospective rocks that trace a volcanic caldera margin. An additional 175 rock-chip samples have been submitted to the lab and results will be announced in subsequent new releases.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd., reported Q2, 2019 consolidated production results from its Avino mine operation in Durango. It processed 200,873 tonnes of 57 g/t Ag, 0.41 g/t Au, and 0.38%Cu to produce 246K Oz Ag, 1,609 Oz Au, and 1.14M Lb Cu. Metallurgical recoveries were 69%, 61% and 63% for Ag, Au, and Cu respectively.
- Consolidated Zinc Limited, reported June 2019 production results from its Plomosas mine in Chihuahua. It mined 5,099 tonnes of 17.5% Zn, 11.2% Pb, and 62 g/t Ag for a total of 2M Lb Zn, 1.3M Lb Pb, and 10.2K Oz Ag contained. From this tonnage, only 2,409 tonnes were processed but additional stockpiles of 6,599 tonnes remain in mine site awaiting be delivered to the Aldama plant.
- First Majestic Silver Corp., announced Q2, 2019 production results from their Mexican operations. The below table shows the mine by mine production results:
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc., released Q2, 2019 production results from its San Jose mine in Oaxaca. Fortuna processed 271,016 tonnes of 273 g/t Ag and 1.68 g/t Au to produce 2.2M Oz Ag and 13.2K Oz Au, with metallurgical recoveries of 90.76% and 90.23% respectively.
- Fresnillo plc., reported Q2, 2019 consolidated production results from their Mexican operations. The company produced 14.42M Oz Ag (including Silverstream), 221.3K Oz Au, 29.2M Lb Pb, and 46.3M Lb Zn. The production results by mine are as follow: At the Fresnillo mine in Zacatecas, 618,852 tonnes with grades of 192 g/t Ag, 0.9 g/t Au, 1% Pb, and 1.6% Zn were processed to produce 3.5M Oz Ag, 13.5K Oz Au, 11.7M Lb Pb, and 15M Lb Zn. At the Saucito mine in Zacatecas, 662,023 tonnes were processed with grades of 242 g/t Ag, 1.15 g/t Au, 0.8% Pb, and 1.3% Zn to produce 4.5M Oz Ag, 18K Oz Au, 10.2M Lb Pb, and 13.31M Lb Zn. At the Piritas Plant in Zacatecas, 39,159 tonnes were processed with grades of 352 g/t Ag and 2.57g/t Au to produce 333K Oz Ag and 1,215 Oz Au. At the La Cienega mine in Durango, the company processed 329,117 tonnes with grades of 1.57 g/t Au, 162 g/t Ag, 0.6% Pb, and 1.1% Zn to produce 15K Oz Au, 1.5M Oz Ag, 3M Lb Pb, and 4.8M Lb Zn. At the San Julian mine in Chihuahua-Durango border, Fresnillo processed 338,797 tonnes of 1.71 g/t Au and 124 g/t Ag from San Julian Veins to produce 17.7K Oz Au and 1.2M Oz Ag, while 562,534 tonnes were processed from the San Julian Disseminated Ore Body with grades of 0.08 g/t Au, 149 g/t Ag, 0.4% Pb, and 1.4% Zn, to produce 636 Oz Au, 2.3M Oz Ag, 4.2M Lb Pb, and 13.3M Lb Zn. Total production at San Julian was 18.3K Oz Au and 3.6M Oz Ag. At its Herradura mine in Sonora, the company processed 5,466,791 tonnes of 0.84 g/t Au and 2.5 g/t Ag to produce 120K Oz Au and 280K Oz Ag. At the Noche Buena mine in Sonora, Fresnillo processed 3,663,549 tonnes of 0.56 g/t Au and 0.22 g/t Ag, to produce 35.3K Oz Au and 17K Oz Ag.
- Gold Resource Corporation, released production results from its Oaxaca Mining Unit for the period Q2, 2019. It produced 7,881 Oz Au, 466.5K Oz Ag, 1.1M Lb Cu, 5.2M Lb Pb, and 13.6M Lb Zn.
- Hecla Mining Company, reported Q2, 2019 production results from its San Sebastian mine in Durango. The company produced 0.5M Oz Ag and 3,547 Oz Au.
- McEwen Mining Inc., announced that 5,340 Oz Au were produced at its El Gallo mine in Sinaloa during the period Q2, 2019.
- Premier Gold Mines Limited, reported that a total of 15.5K Oz Au and 56.5K Oz Ag were produced from its Mercedes mine in Sonora during Q2, 2019.
- Sierra Metals Inc., released Q2, 2019 production results from their Mexican operations. At Its Bolivar mine in Chihuahua, Sierra Metals processed 326,208 tonnes of 0.86% Cu, 18 g/t Ag, and 0.24 g/t Au to produce 5.2M Lb Cu, 152K Oz Ag, and 1,586 Oz Au. At its Cusi mine in Chihuahua, the company processed 82,117 tonnes of 1|45 g/t Ag, 0.15 g/t Au, and 0.1% Pb to produce 283K Oz Ag, 146 Oz Au, and 154K Lb Pb.
- Americas Silver Corporation, announced that Eric Sprott has agreed to purchase common shares of the company for a total investment of approximately US$10M in a non-brokered private placement (Cosala, Sinaloa). It also announced the termination of the agreement with Premier Gold on the San Felipe project in Sonora for total sales proceeds of US$10.8M.
- Discovery Metals Corp., announced its intentions to complete a non brokered private placement to raise gross proceeds of $9M, of which Eric Sprott has agreed to purchase 19.9% of the company by investing $7.7M. Discovery plans to acquire all the issued and outstanding common shares of Levon Resources Ltd., as announced in a news release dated May 30, 2019. Gross proceeds will be used to continue exploration at Cordero, Chihuahua, following the acquisition of Levon, and at the Coahuila projects (Puerto Rico, Minerva, and Monclova).
- Golden Minerals Company, entered in definitive agreements with institutional investors for an offering of shares of common stock with gross proceeds of $2.25M (Santa Maria project, Chihuahua).
- Mexican Gold Corp., closed a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $4M. Net proceeds will be used for exploration and advancement of its Las Minas project in Veracruz.
- Orla Mining Ltd., rised $3.6M through an early warrant exercise incentive program rised $3.6M. Net proceeds will be used to continue regional exploration and allow greater flexibility prior to construction of its Camino Rojo Oxide project in Zacatecas.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc., received a final payment of $150K for Croesus Gold Corp., for the sale of its Kay Mine project. Some of the net proceeds will be used to fund the due diligence program at its advanced Cocula gold project in Jalisco. The company also received and accepted an unsolicited cash investment offer of USD $250K to purchase 5% interest of Silver Spruce Resources de Mexico SA de CV, the Mexican subsidiary of Silver Spruce, and 5% interest in the mining titles for each of the four mining concession that comprise its Pino de Plata project in Chihuahua. The offer was done before the commencement of the phase 1 drill program.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Endeavour Silver Corp., acquired a 10 years rights to explore and exploit two mineral properties adjacent to its Guanacevi mine in Durango from a subsidiary of Minera Frisco SAB de CV. The El Porvenir property of 15 Ha covers the up dip extension of the El Porvenir Norte orebody, and The El Curso property of 40 Ha that covers any possible northwest extension of the El Porvenir Cuatro orebody, which was the highest grade mine in the district. Endeavour agreed to meet certain minimum production targets from the properties and pay Frisco a fixed per tonne production payment plus a floating NSR based on the spot Ag price.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc., received from SEMARNAT the approval of the MIA or operating permit for the development of its Las Chispas project in Sonora. The receipt of the MIA provides the company to construct a 3,000 tonnes per day underground mine and a conventional processing facility with subsequent dry stack tailings and underground backfill for Las Chispas. The MIA remains in good standing for 14 years until July 17, 2033.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc., acquired 100% interest in the Cocula advanced Au project in Jalisco from Prospeccion y Desarrollo Minero del Norte SA de CV (ProDeMin), which in turn, has an option agreement from the owners to acquire 100% interest in the Cocula project. Terms of the acquisition include a USD$160K due within two years of assumption of the ProDeMin contract; USD$330K due within year three; and USD$2.5M due within year four. ProDeMin has to negotiate with the owners to delay payments and to accept cash and company shares as payment. The owners also have retained a 2% NSR which is capped at USD$1.5M and of which 1% can be purchased for USD$500K. Minimum work expenditure include USD$250K in the first two years and USD$500K within the following two years. Silver Spruce has also agreed to reimburse ProDeMin USD$125K over two years for its previous option payments made to the owners, upon completion of the Company’s financing requirements, and to issue 3M of the Company’s common shares to ProDeMin over four years.
- Excellon Resources Inc., announced the appointment of its CFO and VP Corporate Development (La Platosa, Durango).
- Great Panther Mining Limited, announced the appointment of the Chair of the Board of Directors of the company (Topia mine, Durango).
- Mexican Gold Corp., announced the resignation of its COO and one Director, and the appointment of a new member to its Board of Directors. The company also granted stock options to Directors, Officers, and Consultants of the company (Las Minas, Veracruz).
- Prize Mining Corporation appointed as new Director to the Board of the company. It also granted stock options to Directors, Officers, Employees, and Consultants of the company (Manto Negro project, Coahuila).
- Minera Alamos Inc., granted stock options to Managements, Directors, Employees, and Consultants of the company (Santana project, Sonora).
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, boiling texture in a low-sulphidation epithermal chalcedonic quartz vein in a prospect in Durango, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
By Jorge Cirett
During the 28th week of the year (July 8th to July 14th, 2019), at least 27 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Camimex announced investments for US$2,705 M on new gold projects from 2019 to 2024. The same organism informed Mexico’s gold production declined 6.7% between 2017 and 2018. ON EXPLORATION, In Baja California, One World Lithium released results from drilling at Salar del Diablo. In Sonora, Magna Gold started its phase one exploration program at its Mercedes project on the Santa Rosa de Yecora district. In Chihuahua, Sable Resources received the drilling permit for its Vinata project. In Coahuila, Discovery Metals received the drilling permit for its Monclova project. In Guanajuato, Fresnillo explores near Mineral de La Luz. ON MINING, Torex Gold, Coeur Mining, Great Panther, GoGold Resources and Endeavour Silver presented production results for the second quarter of 2019. ON FINANCING, Mexican Gold Corp, Impact Silver, One World Lithium, Oceanus Resources, Silver One Resources, Advance Gold and Millrock undertook or completed tranches of financing rounds for a combined $13.45 M. Evrim Resources granted 1 M stock options to an officer. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, SilverCrest Metals filed the PEA on Las Chispas, Sonora. VVC Exploration received the environmental permit and a land use change permit for its Samalayuca project in Chihuahua. SilverCrest Metals released high grade results from underground sampling of the Babicanora vein at Las Chispas, Sonora. Goldplay released good gold results from trenching on an extension of the Nava zone on its San Marcial project in Sinaloa. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Orex Minerals and Pan American Silver entered into an agreement to negotiate a formal JV agreement on the Sandra Escobar project in Durango. Oroco Resources signed a letter of agreement to acquire the 766 ha. Rossy concession adjacent to Oroco’s land package on the Santo Tomas district in Sinaloa.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Camimex (Cámara Minera de México), informed on a list of new gold producing projects that involve the investment of US$2,705 M between 2019 and 2024. Among the biggest investments are those of Torex Gold (US$482 M) in Media Luna, Guerrero; Grupo Mexico’s (US$413 M) Buenavista Zinc in Sonora and Fresnillo’s (US$350 M) Orisyvo in Chihuahua. Other investments include the second dynamic leaching plant at La Herradura; the Pyrites plant in Fresnillo; Goldcorp’s Pyrite plant in Peñasquito, Zacatecas; and Endeavour’s El Compas in Zacatecas; Candelaria Mining is to start operations at Pinos, Zacatecas; Mag Silver and Fresnillo are to begin production at Juanicipio, Zacatecas; Telson Resources is to finish construction of the mine at Tahuehueto, Durango; Hecla’s will continue with open pit and then underground operations at San Sebastian, Durango.
- Camimex stated that during 2018 Mexico’s gold production diminished 6.7% compared with 2017, reaching 3.8 M Oz Au. Five companies produced more than half of the overall gold production in 2018: Fresnillo (24.1%), Torex Gold (9.3%), Agnico Eagle (8.5%), Goldcorp (7.1%) and Minera Frisco (6.5%) (Editor’s note.- This last company has the dubious honor of being the most opaque for disclosing production, reserves and resources from its projects in Mexico).
- Sable Resources Ltd. has received the permit needed to drill the Vinata project in Chihuahua. The surface agreements have been approved by the local community for an initial 2,500 m diamond drill program “to test the vertical continuity and mineral zoning along a section of the Vinata vein system where the veins are observed outcropping over 1000 m along strike”. Sable will contract a ground electromagnetic survey (CSAMT) to better define the vein system at depth and the contacts between a felsic dome and volcanic and sedimentary rocks. The mineralisation at Vinata occurs as a series of quartz veins that outcrop for 1,200 m, with multiple sub-parallel veins and stockwork zones over a width of 15 to 170 m, with individual veins ranging to up to 12 m in width.
- One World Lithium Inc. released results from drilling at its Salar del Diablo property in Baja California (there is not a state named Baja California Norte in Mexico). The drill holes did not reach the target depths due to “the constant sluffing of sand, presence of multiple clay formations, unconsolidated gravel and rubble”. The highest lithum grade in sediment samples was 273 ppm Li, whereas the water samples are thought to have been diluted by the injection of significant amounts of fresh water while drilling. The Company intends to resume its 4,250 foot drilling program before the end of September 2019.
- Discovery Metals Corp. has been granted drilling permits for its Monclova project in Coahuila. “The Real Viejo area is the key near-term target. It hosts five historic shallow underground mines along a strike of 1.5km at a limestone-intrusive rock contact”, with rock channel samples averaging 277 gpt Ag, 6.7% Zn, 1.9% Pb. The Real Viejo area is 2 square-km in size and is located along the southern contact of the Monclova intrusive complex, where a series of Ag-ZnPb mineralised, silica-rich vein, replacement bodies (mantos), skarn-altered embayment zones and breccias 2-10 m wide are located.
- Fresnillo Plc. is realizing exploration work in the Guanajuato district, mainly near Mineral de La Luz.
- Magna Gold Corp. initiated its phase one exploration program on the Mercedes project in Sonora. The aim on this phase is to confirm the existence (suggested by historical drilling) of an oxide zone of quartz stockwork Au-Ag mineralisation 60 m wide and 220 m long, and a surface study including geological mapping of a 500 ha zone and systematic rock chip and soil geochemical surveys.
- Torex Gold Resources Inc. reported Q2 2019 gold production of 113,600 Oz Au at its Limon-Guajes mine in Guerrero. Plant throughput averaged 11,670 tonnes per day (tdp), underground mine production was 1,280 tpd, open pit ore production was 18,600 tpd and the open pit strip ratio was 6.8:1.
- Coeur Mining Inc. announced second quarter 2019 production. At Palmarejo, in Chihuahua, 447.7 K tonnes were milled @ 2.18 gpt Au, 147.4 gpt Ag, with recoveries of 87.7% Au, 81.8% Ag to produce 28,246 Oz Au, 1.7 M Oz Ag. Production at the La Nacion deposit began and is anticipated to add 400 tpd of mill feed.
- Great Panther Mining Ltd. presented second quarter 2019 results including figures from its Mexican operations. At Topia, in Durango 18.4 K tonnes were processed @ 392 gpt Ag, 1.01 gpt Au, recovering 93.9% Ag, 58.9% Au to produce 218 K Oz Ag, 353 Oz Au, 453 tonnes Pb, 575 tonnes Zn. At the Guanajuato mine Complex, solely from the San Ignacio mine, 45.5 K tonnes were processed @ 2.52 gpt Au, 105 gpt Ag, recovering 85.5% Ag, 87.0% Au, to produce 388.4 K Oz Ag, 3,209 Oz Au.
- GoGold Resources Inc. reported production results from its tailings project in Parral, Chihuahua. During the period 250 K Oz Ag, 2,281 Oz Au were recovered.
Endeavour Silver Corp. disclosed second quarter 2019 production results from its four mines in Mexico.
- Mexican Gold Corp. is undertaking a non-brokered private placement for aggregate gross proceeds of up to $4 M (Las Minas, Veracruz).
- Impact Silver Corp. completed the first tranche of its non-brokered private placement, raising gross proceeds of $1.23 M, and announced the increase on the second tranche of financing to up to $1.5 M (Zacualpan, Estado de Mexico).
- Evrim Resources Corp. announced the approval of the grant of 1 M stock options to an officer under the terms of the company’s stock option plan (Cerro Cascaron, Chihuahua).
- One World Lithium Inc. closed the first tranche of its private placement financing, raising CDN$734.6 K (Salar del Diablo, Baja California. Please note there is not a Baja California Norte state in Mexico).
- Oceanus Resources Corp. closed a non-brokered private placement raising $750 K (El Tigre, Sonora).
- Silver One Resources Inc. increased its previously announced private placement, for gross proceeds of $5 M (La Frazada, Nayarit).
- Advance Gold Corp. closed the non-brokered private placement financing previously announced, for gross proceeds of $234 K (Tabasquena, Zacatecas).
- Millrock Resources Inc. plans to raise gross proceeds of between $1 M and $1.5 M through a non-brokered private placement. Finder’s fees of 7% cash and 7% finder’s warrants may be paid in connection with the Offering (Batamote, Sonora).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. filed the technical report titled “Technical Report and Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Las Chispas Property, Sonora, Mexico”. The PEA results were previously released.
- VVC Exploration Corp. received the environmental permit and a land use change permit for its Samalayuca copper property in Chihuahua. With those permits the company can initiate mining operations in the Gloria zones of the Kaity claim. VVC began bench testing with mineralised material from the Gloria zones to assess metallurgy with different crush sizes and acid flow rates.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. provided the first underground sample results from the Babicanora vein on its Las Chispas project in Sonora. A total of 133 samples were collected from blast faces for 35 m of a 3.5 m by 3.5 m drift along the vein, same that averaged 2.6 m (vein width) @ 13.70 gpt Au, 1,107 gpt Ag (or 2,132 gpt AgEq). Some of the best intervals released comprise: 3.9 m @ 62.66 gpt Au, 4,610 gpt Ag (including 0.6 m @ 336 gpt Au, 26,435 gpt Ag); 4.1 m @ 13.91 gpt Au, 709 gpt Ag; 3.5 m @ 16.69 gpt Au, 2,192 gpt Ag; 1.8 m @ 53.18 gpt Au, 3,548 gpt Ag; 3.2 m @ 12.89 gpt Au, 799 gpt Ag; 5 m @ 16.69 gpt Au, 2,192 gpt Ag; 3.2 m @ 18.74 gpt Au, 459 gpt Ag; 2.1 m @ 14.77 gpt Au, 1,542 gpt Ag; 2.5 m @ 15.27 gpt Au, 1,426 gpt Ag; 2.5 m @ 21.73 gpt Au, 1,231 gpt Ag.
- Goldplay Exploration Ltd. encountered a broad gold zone at the Nava target of its San Marcial project in Sinaloa. The results come from a zone 300 m west of the first Nava trenches, where a 31 m true width (tw) zone mineralised zone of epithermal quartz veins and a zone of intense stockwork which returned 17.7 m (tw) @ 2.11 gpt Au. The target is to be drill tested on the next drill program with a couple of holes.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Orex Minerals Inc. entered into an agreement with Pan American Silver Corp. to negotiate a formal JV agreement on the Sandra Escobar project in Durango, to replace a previous agreement from 2015, and will suspend the operation of the 2015 agreement until the new agreement is entered into, or until December 31, 2019, whichever is earlier.
- Oroco Resources Corp. entered into a letter of agreement for the acquisition of an 80% interest in the 766.7 ha Rossy mining concession located within Oroco’s land package on the Santo Tomas district in Sinaloa. The company has to pay US$125 K over two years and issue 300 K shares and grant 1.5 NSR.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the image below, orogenic gold style milky quartz vein bearing pyrite and jarosite in Oaxaca. Picture by Jorge Cirett
July 15, 2019 – Bridgewater, NS – (TSXV:SSE) — Silver Spruce Resources Inc. (“Silver Spruce” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has signed a binding Letter of Agreement (“LOA”) with Prospeccion y Desarrollo Minero del Norte, S.A. de C.V. (“ProDeMin”) to assume ProDeMin’s option agreement to acquire 100% of the Cocula project, an advanced gold project in the Ameca mining district of Jalisco State, Mexico. The project is located within a very active exploration and mining region with several nearby projects including Agnico Eagle’s El Barqueño exploration project and Endeavour Silver’s Terronera development project. The LOA awards a Right Of First Refusal with a six-month due diligence period to Silver Spruce.