By Jorge Cirett
During the 34th week of the year (August 20th to August 26th, 2018), at least 17 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. Aztec Minerals, Discovery Metals, and SilverCrest Metals released advances in exploration. Grupo Mexico and Santacruz Silver Mining released its Q2 2018 results. SilverCrest Metals, Silver Bull, Avino Silver and Prize Mining reported news on financing. Azure Minerals reported advances on the PEA and new drilling of one of its projects. ON MEXICO ISSUES, The Mexican Core Shack now counts with displays from three properties in Chihuahua, two in Durango and two in Estado de Mexico. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Aztec Minerals released results from surface sampling along drill roads on its Cervantes project. In Coahuila, Discovery Metals released results from underground sampling at its Puerto Rico project. ON MINING Grupo Mexico and Santacruz Silver released its Q2 2018 reports. Grupo Mexico is to re-open its San Martin mine in Zacatecas. ON FINANCING, Silver Bull and Prize Mining closed final tranches of financing for gross proceeds of US$3.79 M and $7.62 M respectively. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Azure Minerals is advancing the PEA on its Oposura property in Sonora, and announcing a new drilling campaign. SilverCrest released more drilling results from its Las Chispas project in Sonora. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Alio Gold announced several changes in senior management, as well as at its corporate head office in Vancouver, related to the recent focus on its operating mines.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Aztec Minerals Corp. released surface sampling results from the California prospect within its Cervantes project in Sonora. The rock chip channel samples were collected along drill roads, returning 75 m @ 0.11 g/t Au; 222 m @ 0.47 g/t Au; 84 m @ 0.40 g/t Au; 183 m @ 0.32 g/t Au; 81 m @ 0.53 g/t Au; 33 m @ 0.26 g/t Au; 111 m @ 0.02 g/t Au. Aztec’s CAD$182 K phase 2 exploration program “of geological mapping, rock, soil and sediment sampling and airborne magnetic and radiometric surveys is focused on better defining additional drill targets” on the 3,649 hectares property. Soil surveys highlight strong gold anomalies at the California north, Purisima East, Purisima West and Jacob soil grids, with individual samples returning up to 3.3 g/t Au. The Cervantes property is held under an option to purchase agreement with Kootenay Silver Inc.
- Discovery Metals Corp. reported the second batch of underground channel sampling results from the San Jose mine at its Puerto Rico project in Coahuila. “San Jose contains approximately 630m of underground drifts and stopes over four levels (from bottom to top: the Chuyon, Haulage, Rope and Upper levels) that span an approximate vertical extent of 50m and cover a horizontal extent of approximately 80m by 80m. All four levels host strongly mineralized mantos, chimneys and faults. Channel samples were collected at 3-5m intervals along both sides of the entire length of the developed workings”. Individual samples are as high as 1.2 m @ 10 g/t Ag, 46.2% Zn, 0.2% Pb, 0.2% Cu; 0.7 m @ 154 g/t Ag, 38.2% Zn, 0.6% Pb, 0.1% Cu; 1.0 m @ 18 g/t Ag, 30.2% Zn, 0.1% Pb, 2.6% Cu; 1.0 m @ 445 g/t Ag, 3.5% Zn, 26.3% Pb, 0.6% Cu.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. reported operating results from the Veta Grande project in Zacatecas and the Rosario project in San Luis Potosi, for the second quarter 2018. At Veta Grande, 52 K tonnes @ 70 g/t Ag, 0.17 g/t Au, 1.14% Zn, 0.41% Pb (161 g/t AgEq) were processed, with a 45% Ag recovery, to produce 36.7 K Oz Ag, 59 Oz Au, 111 tonnes Pb, 164 tonnes Zn. At Rosario, 15.4 K tonnes @ 44 g/t Ag, 0.26 g/t Au, 2.54% Zn, 0.23% Pb (212 g/t AgEq) were processed, with 89% Ag recovery, to produce 19.4 K Oz Ag, 84 Oz Au, 31 tonnes Pb, 344 tonnes Zn.
- Grupo México is to re–open its San Martin mine in Zacatecas, with an investment of US$77 M. The mine was closed eleven years ago due to a labor dispute with the Sindicato Nacional de Trabajadores Mineros, led by Napoleon Gomez Urrutia. The mine workers have now changed to the Sindicato Nacional de Trabajadores de la Exploración, Explotación y Beneficio en Minas de la República Mexicana, ending the closure by strike of the mine. The mine is to have a 32 years life span, creating directly 600 jobs and indirectly 3,000 more.
- Grupo México reported its second quarter 2018 results. During the period sales increased 19%, while the EBITDA rose to US$1,316 M, and capital investments rose to US$434 M.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. has been approved to list its common shares on the New York Stock Exchange (Las Chispas, Sonora).
- Silver Bull Resources Inc. completed the second and final tranche of its previously announced private placement, for aggregate gross proceeds of USD$957.5 K. Under the first tranche of the private placement Silver Bull accrued USD$2.831 M (Sierra Mojada, Coahuila).
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd- filed a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), that is to allow the company to raise up to US$25 M (Avino, Durango).
- Prize Mining Corp. closed the third and final tranche of the recently announced non-brokered private placement, raising $500 K and taking the total aggregate of gross proceeds to $7.62 M (Manto Negro, Coahuila).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Azure Minerals Ltd. announced that the preliminary economic assessment (PEA) on its Oposura project in Sonora remains on track to be reported in the third quarter of 2018. The study envisions open pit and room and pillar underground extraction. The resource includes 2.1 Mt (tonnes) @5.3% Zn, 2.9% Pb, 17.2 g/t Ag in the indicated category and 0.8 Mt @ 4.3% Zn, 2.5% Pb, 16.5 g/t Ag in the inferred category.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. announced new drill results from the Granaditas vein and the new Granaditas Dos vein at its Las Chispas property in Sonora. These veins are approximately 40 m apart and may intersect to the southeast. Highlighted true width (TW) intercepts include 1.2 m @ 5.6 g/t Au, 15 g/t Ag; 1.3 m @ 4.2 g/t Au, 229 g/t Ag; 1.2 m @ 3.10 g/t Au, 4.0 g/t Ag in the Granaditas vein, 0.5 m @ 1.8 g/t Au, 149 g/t Ag; 0.4 m @ 2.4 g/t Au, 421 g/t Ag; 2.9 m @ 294 g/t Ag; 1.2 m @ 1.2 g/t Au, 162 g/t Ag in the Granaditas Dos vein and 0.9 m @ 1.0 g/t Au, 82 g/t Ag; 1.4 m @ 2.5 g/t Au, 799 g/t Ag in an unnamed vein. The high-grade footprint in the Granaditas Vein currently measures approximately 200 m long by 200 m high and is open in most directions. The high-grade footprint in the Granaditas Dos (2) Vein currently measures approximately 100 m long by 100 m high and is open in most directions.
- Azure Minerals Ltd. recommenced drilling at its Oposura project in Sonora. This campaign is focused on infill drilling and more widely spaced resource extensional drilling.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Alio Gold Inc. announced changes related to the recent focus on its operating mines San Francisco in Sonora and Florida Canyon in Nevada, which include the previously announced temporary suspension of exploration and development at its Ana Paula project in Guerrero, and the here stated termination of the Vice-president of project development Project Manager and the Chief Executive Officer. “The Company has also taken steps to reduce costs at the Ana Paula project site in Mexico while maintaining a level of local employment and community engagement…..the Company has also implemented a number of changes at its corporate office in Vancouver which in total are expected to reduce the corporate overhead by approximately $1.2 million over the next 12 months.“
- Defiance Silver Corp. renegotiated and extended the terms of its San Acacio Project option agreement. “The project vendor has agreed to postpone a substantial amount of the payments due in 2018 to September 27, 2020. As a result, Defiance will be making four quarterly payments of US$226,900 totaling US$907,600 in year one and four quarterly payments of US$250,000 totaling US$1,000,000 in year two with the final option payment due September 2020.”
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, the silicified and alunite bearing ridge beyond the farming fields is interpreted as the water table interface in a shallow epithermal system, in Guanajuato. Picture by Jorge Cirett.
By Jorge Cirett
During the 28th week of the year (July 9th to July 15th, 2018), at least 23 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. Three companies updated on exploration advances. one company announced a financing round while another tries to extend the period for exercise of warrants. Seven companies released Q2 production results and two others a PEA on its properties. Seven companies released advances on the development or exploration of their resource base, and finally one company announced the appointment of its Vice-president Exploration and one other company the optioning of a property to a third party, and returning another to the underlying owner. ON MEXICO ISSUES, No relevant news. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Ridgestone Mining completed an IP survey on its Rebeico property. In Chihuahua Golden Goliath resumed exploration on its San Timoteo project, and in Veracruz Mexican Gold released rock chip sampling results from its Las Minas project. ON MINING Torex Gold, Endeavour Silver, Great Panther, Capstone, Excellon, Premier Gold and Hecla released second quarter results on production. Sierra Metals released a PEA on a projected production increment at its Bolivar mine in Chihuahua. ON FINANCING, Prize Mining closed the first tranche of a non-brokered private placement. Candente Gold applied to extend the expiration period of warrants issued on a previous financing. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Santacruz Silver, SilverCrest, Avino Silver, Kootenay Silver and Golden Minerals released drilling or exploration results on their properties with resources. Orla Mining released a PEA on its Camino Rojo Property in Zacatecas. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Discovery Metals announced the appointment of Gernot Wober as VP Exploration. Riverside Resources optioned its La Silla property (in Sinaloa) to Sinaloa Resources, and returned the Glor property (in Sonora) to underlying owner Argonaut Gold, after two unsuccessful drill campaigns by Centerra Gold.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Golden Goliath Resources Ltd. reported the commencement of its summer exploration program at its San Timoteo property in the Uruachic district of Chihuahua. San Timoteo hosts the longest mining tunnel in the district, with mapping and sampling having defined three ore shoots and a manto horizon within it. No exploration has been carried below the level of the tunnel, and the workings are interpreted to be above the boiling zone of an epithermal system, hence the possibility of potential bonanza grades down dip.
- Mexican Gold Corp. released high grade sampling results from the Pueblo Nuevo area of its Las Minas projects in Veracruz. Multiple new vein occurrences have been discovered in the Pueblo Nuevo Valley structural corridor. The veins “show characteristics of mesothermal quartz veins”, generally 20 to cm in width, sub-vertical dips and no post mineral deformation. The dioritic host rock displays argillic alteration and sulfides up to one meter on each side of the veins. Chip sampling results include 0.43 m @ 7.87 g/t Au, 74 g/t Ag, 3.5% Zn; 0.30 m @ 6.14 g/t Au, 60 g/t Ag, 5.3% Zn; 0.50 m @ 19.18 g/t Au, 229 g/t Ag, 2.25% Zn; 0.3 m @ 4.33 g/t Au, 30 g/t Ag, 1.1% Zn; 0.15 m @ 16.17 g/t Au, 101 g/t Ag, 0.6% Cu, 14.6% Zn; 0.60 m @ 3.18 g/t Au, 17 g/t Ag, 3.5% Zn; 0.40 m @ 4.11 g/t Au, 22 g/t Ag; 0.45 m @ 19.41 g/t Au, 148 g/t Ag, 1.5% Cu, 0.8% Zn; 0.60 m @ 19.26 g/t Au, 70 g/t Ag, 2.3% Zn; 0.75 m @ 10.12 g/t Au, 30 g/t Ag.
- Ridgestone Mining Inc. completed an induced polarization (IP) geophysical survey at its Rebeico Au-Cu project in Sonora. The survey comprised nine lines of IP, each 2 km long, for a total of 18 line kilometers spaced 200 m apart, covering an area of 1.6 by 2.0 km. Ridgestone has an option to acquire 100% interest in the project (subject to a 2% NSR) from YQ Gold de Mexico S. de R.L. (a Mexican corporation). The property covers 167 hectares, and includes the Alaska mine, which has old workings of up to 70 m of depth.
- Torex Gold Resources Inc. released second quarter production results for 2018, period during which 80 K Oz Au were produced at its Limon-Guajes mine in Guerrero. Production has been ramping up, with 9 K tones per day (tpd) on April, 11 K tpd on May and 13 K tpd on June. The SART plant produced its first copper precipitate, with the operations team now taking the plant to full production. The updated technical report on El Limon-Guajes and Media Luna project is to be completed in late July/early August.
- Sierra Metals Inc. announced the results of a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) on its Bolivar mine in Chihuahua, with the report being filed within 45 days. The PEA includes a net present value (NPV) of US$214 M at 8% discount rate, a return on investment (ROI) of 550%, on 3-4 years payback period and a net after-tax cash flow of US$303 M. The plant is to process 5 K tpd at recovery rate of 85% Cu to produce 252.5 M Lb Cu on 11 years of mine life on the existing mineral resource estimate. The longhole stoping method is to be used for mining.
- Endeavour Silver Corp. reported production results for the second quarter 2018. At Guanaceví, in Durango, 71.3 K tonnes were produced @ 225 g/t Ag, 0.67 g/t Au, recovering 90.2% Ag, 92.7% Au to obtain 464.9 K Oz Ag, 1,423 Oz Au. At Bolañitos, in Guanajuato, 108.5 K tonnes were milled @ 91 g/t Ag, 1.82 g/t Au, recovering 78.3% Ag, 82.3% Au, to obtain 248.6 K Oz Ag, 5,222 Oz Au. At El Cubo, in Guanajuato, 134.5 K tonnes were milled @ 171 g/t Ag, 1.92 g/t Au, recovering 86.8% Ag, 84.6% Au, to obtain 642.4 K Oz Ag, 7,029 Oz Au. Consolidated production was 1,355.9 K Oz Ag, 13,674 Oz Au. The El Compas mine in Zacatecas is on track to commence commercial production by the end of July at the target capacity of 250 tpd.
- Great Panther Silver Mines Ltd. reported production results for the second quarter 2018. At the Guanajuato Mine Complex, in Guanajuato, 77 K tonnes were processed @ 127 g/t Ag, 2.40 g/t Au, recovering 87.7% Ag, 88.2% Au to obtain 276.6 K Oz Ag, 5,240 Oz Au. At Topia, in Durango, 18.1 K tonnes were milled @ 371 g/t Ag, 0.69 g/t Au, recovering 93.9% Ag, 63.1% Au, to obtain 203.1 K Oz Ag, 253 Oz Au. Consolidated production of 95.2 K tonnes milled produced 479.8 K Oz Ag, 5,492 Oz Au, 480 tonnes Pb, 528 tonnes Zn.
- Capstone Mining Corp. released production results for the second quarter of 2018, including figures from its Mexican operations. At Cozamin, in Zacatecas, 227.6 K tonnes were mined, 224.2 K tonnes milled (4,464 tpd) @ 1.66 % Cu, 1.04% Zn, 0.29% Pb, 45.3 g/t Ag. Recovery was 94.6% Cu, 66.4% Zn, 48.1% Pb, 77.5% Ag, to produce 13,581 tonnes of copper concentrate @ 25.9% Cu, 517 g/t Ag; 3,529 tonnes of zinc concentrate @ 47.5% Zn and 494 tonnes of lead concentrate @ 62.3% Pb, 1,717 g/t Ag.
- Excellon Resources Inc. announced second quarter 2018 production results from its Platosa mine in Durango. Silver equivalent (AgEq) production increased 120% to 637.2 K Oz AgEq on Q2 2017 figures. 16.1 K tonnes were mined, 22.9 K tonnes milled @ 415 g/t Ag, 4.6% Pb, 6.7% Zn with recoveries of 89.6% Ag, 80.2% Pb, 82.2% Zn to produce 277.7 K Oz Ag, 1.85 M Lb Pb, 2.81 M Lb Zn, or 637.2 K Oz AgEq. Low-grade historical stockpiles and sump material with minimal associated mining cost continued to be processed. An AISC of less than $10 per Ag Oz was achieved.
- Premier Gold Mines Ltd. released second quarter 2018 production results, including figures from its operations in Mexico. At Mercedes, in Sonora, 13,780 Oz Au, 44,366 Oz Ag were produced during the period. Production was impacted through the first half of the year owing to delays in the development of the Diluvio and Rey de Oro deposits. “Reinterpretation of the Diluvio ore shapes required changes to the stope designs. Mining in Rey de Oro was delayed by permitting requirements for the ventilation system”.
- Hecla Mining Co. released preliminary results for the second quarter of 2018, including figures from its Mexican operations. At San Sebastian in Durango, 0.6 M Oz Ag, 3,872 Oz Au were produced in the period. The mill operated at an average of 415 tpd.
- Prize Mining Corp. closed the first tranche of its non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $6.5 M. No finder’s fees were paid as part of this transaction. (Mercedes, Sonora).
- Candente Gold Corp. has applied to extend the exercise period of 5 M outstanding share purchase warrants issued at a private placement in August 2016. “The original expiry date was August 12, 2018 and if the extension is approved, the new expiration date will be August 12, 2020”.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Sierra Metals Inc. released a new mineral reserve estimate on the new PEA on its Bolivar mine in Chihuahua. The Cu-Zn skarn (with Ag and Au credits). “Mineralization exhibits strong stratigraphic control and two stratigraphic horizons host the bulk of the mineralization: an upper calcic horizon, which predominantly hosts Zn-rich mineralization, and a lower dolomitic horizon, which predominantly hosts Cu-rich mineralization”. The indicated resources display 13.26 Mt @ 22.5 g/t Ag, 0.29 g/t Au, 1.04% Cu containing 9.6 M Oz Ag, 124 K Oz Au, 137.5 K tonnes Cu, and the inferred resources 8 M tonnes @ 22.4 g/t Ag, 0.42 g/t Au, 0.96% Cu containing 5.8 M Oz Ag, 109 Oz Au, 76.8 K tonnes Cu.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. Reported initial phase I drill results from the Garcia and Armado veins on its Veta Grande project in Zacatecas. Ten drill holes totaling 3,323 m of core drilling have been completed, having received results on the first six holes. Some highlighted true width intervals: 1.0 m @ 0.05 g/t Au, 209 g/t Ag; 0.32 m @ 0.37 g/t Au, 312 g/t Ag; 4 m @ 0.06 g/t Au, 168 g/t Ag; 0.95 m @ 1.36 g/t Au, 235 g/t Ag, 7.5% Pb, 8.7% Zn, 0.2% Cu; 0.65 m @ 292 g/t Ag; 0.88 m @ 1.73 g/t Au, 34 g/t Ag.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. released further phase III drill results for the Las Chispas property in Sonora. Highlighted intervals on the Babicanora vein: 2.0 m @ 0.87 g/t Au, 269 g/t Ag; 2.5 m @ 6.04 g/t Au, 369 g/t Ag (including (0.8 m @ 14.95 g/t Au, 742 g/t Ag); 0.6 m @ 2.19 g/t Au, 63 g/t Ag. Highlighted intervals on the Babicanora footwall vein include: 5 m @ 54.59 g7t Au 6,535 g/t Ag (including 0.5 m @ 183.50 g/t Au, 21,858 g/t Ag); 2.3 m @ 4.07 g/t Au, 436 g/t Ag; 0.9 m @ 1.15 g/t Au, 151 g/t Ag. The sub parallel Babicanora FW vein high-grade footprint has now been traced for 250 m on strike.
- Avino Silver Gold Mines Ltd. released drill results from the Chirumbo and Guadalupe areas of the Avino property in Durango. Avino vein highlighted core length intersects include 15.4 m @ 0.20 g/t Au, 129 g/t Ag, 0.64% Cu; 42.75 m @ 0.45 g/t Au, 46 g/t Ag, 0.44% Cu; 15.85 m @ 4.13 g/t Au, 20 g/t Ag, 0.07% Cu; 7.35 m @ 0.36 g/t Au, 47 g/t Ag, 0.33% Cu; 6.0 m @ 0.09 g/t Au, 202 g/t Ag, 0.64% Cu. Highlighted Guadalupe vein results include 0.60 m @ 1.38 g/t Au, 90 g/t Ag, 0.76% Cu; 1.50 m @ 4.79 g/t Au, 11 g/t Ag, 0.05% Cu; 3.75 m @ 0.32 g/t Au, 171 g/t Ag, 0.1% Cu; 1.60 m @ 0.23 g/t Au, 84 g/t Ag, 0.28% Cu; 5.20 m @ 0.07 g/t Au, 26 g/t Ag, 0.34% Cu; 3.90 m @ 0.33 g/t Au, 129 g/t Ag, 0.75% Cu. The Guadalupe vein has shown to extend along 800 m and to a depth of 250 m. Avino is planning a new drill program targeting the Aguila Mexicana vein system, which is one of the strongest and widest structures on the property.
- Kootenay Silver Inc. released the results of eight core holes from its La Cigarra property in Chihuahua. The holes tested parts of the Las Carolinas, La Borracha and La Nogalera zones, returning medium to high grade silver intercepts in all areas. Highlighted results include: At La Borracha 12.37 m @ 33 g/t Ag, 0.05 g/t Au, 0.2% Pb, 0.2% Zn; At La Nogalera 1.78 m @ 48 g/t Ag, 0.72 g/t Au; 4.0 m @ 736 g/t Ag, 0.09 g/t Au, 0.3% Pb, 0.1% Zn; At Las Carolinas 14.0 m @ 79 g/t Ag, 0.03 g/t Au (including 6.79 m @ 144 g/t Ag, 0.05 g/t Au; 41.38 m @ 45 g/t Ag, 0.03 g/t Au.
- Golden Minerals Co. disclosed that surface mapping and sampling identified the eastern extension to the Santa Maria vein at the Santa Maria project in Chihuahua. Several other veins were also discovered in the adjacent Cervantes concessions in an exploration exercise on which 542 rock chip samples were collected. The Santa Maria vein occurs as a series of quartz-calcite veins up to 4.5 m in width, returning assays as high as 0.6 g/t Au, 347 g/t Ag, 1.2% Zn. The Cervantes quartz-calcite vein system occurs 800 m east of the current resource area, for 700 m of strike length, returning up to 1.6 g/t Au, 207 g/t Ag, 0.24% Cu, 5.6% Pb, 19.5% Zn over widths of up to 1.3 m. Golden estimates completing the PEA during the third quarter of 2018.
- Orla Mining Ltd. filed a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) on its Camino Rojo property, Zacatecas. The PEA visualizes a technically simple open pit mine and heap-leach operation with low capital and operating costs, “rapid payback and strong financial performance”. The project envisages a 3.3 payback period, working at a 18 K tpd rate that would place 42.5 M tonnes of material on the heaps @ 0.71 g/t Au, 13.6 g/t Ag (966 K Oz Au, 18.5 M Oz Ag), with a recovery rate of 67% Au and 15% Ag, producing 97,500 Oz/year at an All-in sustaining cost of $555 Oz/Au.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Discovery Metals Corp. announced the appointment of Gernot Wober as its Vice-President Exploration (Puerto Rico, Coahuila).
- Riverside Resources Inc. and Sinaloa Resources Inc. signed a letter of intent (LOI) whereby Sinaloa Resources can earn up to 100% interest in Riverside’s La Silla project in Sinaloa. The initial option to earn 70% lies on Sinaloa issuing shares for $1 M, $60K in cash payments and exploration work commitments of $3 M over 36 months. To earn an additional 30% Sinaloa must spend a further $1 M in exploration and issue Riverside $500 K in shares. Riverside is to retain a 2.5% NSR if Riverside’s interest reduces to less than 10%. Previous work in the 2,071 hectares project includes 6 drill holes on the El Roble system, with intersects of up to 15 m @ 6.9 g/t Au.
- Riverside Resources Inc. announced that drilling assays from two campaigns funded by Centerra Gold Inc. returned insufficient mineralized thickness and continuity to justify further exploration on the Glor project in Sonora. Riverside believes it has tested the best targets on the property and has terminated the underlying option earn-in agreement with Argonaut Gold.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, structure in fine grained sedimentary rocks with iron oxides and minor quartz veining, greenish clays on the walls. From a shallow epithermal system in Guanajuato. Picture by Jorge Cirett
Torex Gold Resources Inc
TORONTO, Ontario, January 8, 2018 – Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “Torex”) (TSX:TXG) announces that 241,000 ounces of gold were poured and 244,800 ounces of gold were sold in the 10 months of operations in 2017, the second ramp-up year at its El Limon-Guajes Mine located in southwest Mexico. The Company also provides a corporate update, including progress towards the re-start of operations at its mine site and a senior leadership change.