Vancouver, B.C. – Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. (TSX.V:SCZ) (the “Company” or “Santacruz”) reports on the operating results from the Veta Grande Project in Zacatecas, Mexico and the Rosario Project in San Luis Potosi, Mexico for the first quarter of 2018.
Vancouver, May 24, 2018 – Leagold Mining Corporation (TSX:LMC; OTCQX:LMCNF) (“Leagold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the completion of its acquisition of Brio Gold Inc. (“Brio”). Leagold has launched a new corporate website, at http://www.leagold.com, which contains information on its gold mines and projects in both Mexico and Brazil.
Telson Mining Corporation (“Telson” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture – TSN.V) is extremely pleased to announce the start of commercial production at its 100% owned Campo Morado Mine (“Campo Morado” or the “Project”) located in Guerrero State, Mexico, with over 60 days of operational steady state production at 75% of management’s targeted mill capacity of 2,500 tonnes per day, achieving zinc recoveries and concentrate grades within management’s expectations.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 22, 2018 — Riverside Resources Inc. (“Riverside” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:RRI), is pleased to report on the progress of the partner-funded exploration program that is being conducted with Centerra Gold Inc. (“Centerra”) at the Canasta Target on the Glor Project (the “Project”). The Canasta target is located six kilometers to the east of the main Glor concession where Riverside recently drilled with partner Centerra Gold. The Canasta Target is only five km
from Alamos Gold’s El Chanate open-pit gold mine which produced over 60,000 gold ounces in 20171.
By Jorge Cirett
During the 20th week of the year (May 14th to May 20th, 2018), at least 17 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. Seven companies updated exploration advances, with only one company reporting a quarterly report and one other a round of financing. Two companies disclosed news on resources and development while four reported on deals and company issues. ON MEXICO ISSUES, No relevant news. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, San Marco was awarded the Espiritu concession, and Millrock begun a new drilling campaign at La Navidad. In Chihuahua, Endeavour Silver released drill results from its Parral properties; VVC Exploration commenced a new drill campaign at its Samalayuca project. In Coahuila, Discovery Metals presented rock sample results from three prospects within its Minerva project. In Sinaloa, Kootenay optioned the Copalito property. In Jalisco, Evrim commenced a third phase exploration campaign at Cuale. ON MINING, Starcore International presented a quarterly report. ON FINANCING, SilverCrest Metals announced the closing of a $17.25 M financing. Mexus Gold paid a $183 K debt. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Mag Silver presented an advance on development of the Juanicipio project in Zacatecas. Minera Alamos completed the second phase of bulk leach testing at its Santana property in Sonora. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Marlin Gold and Golden Reign signed a LOI pursuing a business combination. Kootenay Silver optioned the Copalito property in Sinaloa. Argonaut Gold informed on the state of affairs of the legal battle to resume blasting at its La Colorada mine in Sonora. Leagold received clearance from the Mexican government to complete a business combination with Brio Gold.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- No Relevant News.
- Endeavour Silver Corp. disclosed drilling results from its Parral properties in Chihuahua. At the San Patricio vein system 8,846 m of core drilling have been completed over 1400 m of strike length. “Three mineralized areas were intersected, of which the largest and central zone now measures 600 m long by 250 m vertical (starting 150 m deep) by 1-3 m true thickness, still open to the south and at depth”. Highlighted true width (TW) intercepts include 2.1 m @ 303 g/t Ag, 0.05 g/t Au, 0.4% Pb, 0.5% Zn; 1.0 m @ 678 g/t Ag, 0.22 g/t Au, 3.5% Pb, 0.9% Zn; 3.0 m @ 689 g/t Ag, 0.24 g/t Ag, 1.6% Pb, 1.1% Zn; 1.6 m @ 293 g/t Ag, 0.27 g/t Au, 3.5% Pb, 7.6% Zn; 2.3 m @ 1,660 g/t Ag, 0.72 g/t Au, 6.5% Pb, 14.4% Zn. Metallurgical recoveries from core samples with flotation and leaching tests include 47% Ag from Sierra Plata (oxide), 98% Ag on El Verde (mixed), 95% Ag on Remedios-Argentina (mixed), 94% Ag and 93% Au on Palmilla (oxide) and 91% Ag and 86% Au in Cometa-San Juanico (mixed).
- San Marco Resources Inc. announced it was awarded the Espiritu 2,712 ha SMR concession in the recent mineral concession lottery by the Mexican government. The property is less than 30 km SE from San Marco’s Chunibas and 1068 projects in the Sahuaripa district. “Espiritu SMR overlies a window of pre-mineral cretaceous volcanic and sedimentary rocks intruded by Laramide age granitoids”. Previous operator in the area, Kootenay Silver Inc. stated: “An extensive area of polymetallic vein, stockwork, breccia and gold-copper porphyry mineralization”. A porphyry copper setting and a vein and stockwork zone of precious and base metal mineralization are separated by a major fault. Selected drill hole intercepts include 48.0 m @ 0.19 g/t Au, 0.1% Cu; 220.5 m @ 0.14 g/t Au, 0.15% Cu. San Marco is preparing to do a first-pass ground validation and prospecting.
- VVC Exploration Corp. commenced the third phase of diamond drilling at its Samalayuca copper project in Chihuahua. VVC expects to drill about 3,000 m in the next 180 days.
- Kootenay Silver Inc. optioned the Copalito project in Sinaloa (See below). “The Copalito Project covers a gold and silver epithermal vein system comprised of numerous veins, with individual veins currently traced over strike lengths up to 2 kilometres. Veins vary in width from 0.5 to 10 meters at surface and grade from background to highs of 7.2 gpt gold and 1,620 gpt silver in grab samples”. Vein textures indicate a low or intermediate sulfidation vein system.
- Millrock Resources Inc. is beginning a second round of drilling at its La Navidad project in Sonora. The target in the project is orogenic gold mineralization, bulk mineable run-of-mine oxidized deposit. The 1,650 m program aims to drill 150 – 250 m in depth in seven holes, testing areas of gold soil anomalies that now are supported by gold anomalies in trenches. The strongest anomalies occur in folded, faulted metasedimentary rocks of Jurassic age, in close proximity to diorite and monzonite dikes. An induced polarization survey has identified low angle structures conducive of orogenic gold deposits. A 1.4 km of trenching on 16 trenches has been completed, with multiple intervals of anomalous gold, like 18.0 m @ 0.56 g/t Au, 24.9 m @ 0.32 g/t Au, 18.2 m @ 0.20 g/t Au, 10.9 m @ 0.38 g/t Au.
- Evrim Resources Corp. commenced a third phase exploration at its Cuale high sulfidation project in Jalisco. The program includes 3,000 m of drilling, following on discovery trenches 1 to 4 from La Gloria zone, where trench 1 returned 1.67 g/t Au over 263.7 m and trench 4 returned 13.61 g/t Au over 106.2 m. “The soil survey has already commenced and will be followed with up to 650 metres of trenching at La Gloria and surrounding targets to extend the known footprint of outcropping gold mineralization”. A 40 line-km controlled source audio-magnetotellurics (CSMAT) is planned on potential mineralization under shallow cover. A 3,000 m program is expected to commence on July.
- Discovery Metals Corp. disclosed assay results of 152 samples from its Minerva project in Coahuila. “Minerva encompasses Ag-Pb-Zn mineralization hosted in skarns, mantos, chimneys and breccias”, similar to La Encantada mine 30 km to the East. The mineralization is located along the margin of a polyphase granitoid intrusive body, with ample zone of shallow gravel cover. At La Tercia prospect, channel samples returned 0.8 m @ 30 g/t Ag, 2.3% Pb, 4.6% Zn; 2.0 m @ 249 g/t Ag, 6.9% Pb, 0.1% Zn; 4.0 m @ 37 g/t Ag, 1.6% Pb, 0.2% Zn; 0.6 m @ 3.8% Pb, 0.4% Zn; 0.6 m @ 84 g/t Ag, 5.8% Pb, 0.2% Zn. At Concordia samples returned 0.8 m @ 1,775 g/t Ag, 14.5% Pb, 40.3% Zn; 0.7 m @ 51 g/t Ag, 2.6% Pb, 0.4% Zn; 0.4 m @ 11 g/t Ag, 0.4% Pb, 25.8% Zn. At Mina Minerva results include 5.1 m @ 39 g/t Ag, 0.4% Pb, 2.0% Zn; dump @ 229 g/t Ag, 30.5% Pb, 5.7% Zn; 0.8 m @ 143 g/t Ag, 9.7% Pb, 5.3% Zn; 1.0 m @ 41 g/t Ag, 2.0% Pb, 16.4% Zn.
- Starcore International Mines Ltd. announced production results for the fourth quarter of its fiscal year 2018. During the quarter 71.9 K tonnes of ore @ 1.69 g/t Au, 40.6 g/t Ag were processed on its San Martin mine in Queretaro, resulting in the production of 4,140 Oz AuEq. Mill recoveries averaged 88.4% Au, 57.4% Ag. Also during the quarter the Altiplano facility received 373 tonnes of concentrate containing approximately 805 Oz Au and 26,813 Oz Ag.
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. completed its prospectus offering for gross proceeds of $17.25 M, including the exercise of the over-allotment option in full. The company paid the underwriters a cash commission of up to 6% of the gross proceeds of the offering. The proceeds are to be used on the preparation of a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) at the Las Chispas property in Sonora, as well as continuing exploration in the several targets it contains.
- Mexus Gold US. announced the payment of $183.3 K due to JMJ Financial, closing the current outstanding debt agreement prior to the expiration date (8 Hermanos, Sonora).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Mag Silver Corp. presented financial results for the first quarter of 2018. Underground development rate has intensified, and exploration drilling is now utilizing directional drilling to infill and expand the Deep Zone, which remains open to depth and on strike. The company funded advances on the Juanicipio project in Zacatecas, mainly by “cash calls” by the operator (Fresnillo PLC). At the end of the period the company had $152.7 M in cash and cash equivalents.
- Minera Alamos Inc. has completed the second phase of its bulk testing heap-leach activities at its Santana project in Sonora. The initial phase used coarse crushing (<3”) and the second phase involved fine crushing (<1.2-5/8”) and agglomeration of the same mineralized material prior to leaching. The recoveries from the second phase were faster and consistent with those of the first phase of leaching, with 190 Oz Au recovered from 9,000 tonnes of material over a three month period, representing 0.65 g/t of recovered gold.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. and Golden Reign Resources Ltd. entered into a non-binding letter of intent (LOI) together with Wexford Capital LP, pursuing a business combination of Golden Reign’s San Albino-Murra property in Nicaragua, and Marlin’s La Trinidad mine in Sinaloa. Golden reign plans to acquire all Marlin shares. Upon completion of the transaction Marlin shareholders will own approximately 45% of Golden Reign shares, while Golden Reign shareholders will own 55% of the shares.
- Kootenay Silver Inc. entered into an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest on the Copalito Ag-Au project in Sinaloa. The seven concessions 3,700 ha project can be acquired by making staged payments over a 4-year period, totaling US$985 K, with the vendors retaining a 0.5% NSR. A finders fee of C$10 K and 100 K common shares have to be paid.
- Argonaut Gold Inc. reported that the Judiciary court hearing with respect to the company’s explosives permit for its La Colorada mine has been rescheduled to June 4, 2018. The company also appealed the Judiciary court’s original decision to temporarily suspend the explosives permit to the Collegiate Tribunal, requesting to re-instate the explosives permit so the company can blast material while the judiciary legal process continue. Argonaut estimates it has sufficient ore to continue operations until the end of July, at the present rate of 12,000 tonnes per day (tpd).
- Leagold Mining Corp. received clearance from the Comisión Federal de Competencia Económica (COFECE) with respect to Leagold’s acquisition of Brio Gold Inc. “COFECE approval was the final government agency approval required before completing the acquisition, which is anticipated to occur on or around May 24, 2018”
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, opaline silica from a shallow epithermal system in Guanajuato. Picture by Jorge Cirett.
By Miguel A Heredia
During the 19th week of the year (May 7th to May 13th, 2018), at least 40 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico, with eight informing on exploration results, nine reporting Q1 2018 results, four announcing financing, sixteen communicating deals and corporate issues, and seven reporting on resources & development. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Fernando Alanis Ortega was appointed President of CAMIMEX for the period 2018-2010. Investment in the mining sector reached $4,287 M USD in 2017, representing an increase of 14.3%. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Colibri Resource reported drilling results at its El Pilar project, and Azure provided an update on its El Alacran project. In Chihuahua, Sable commenced a 4,000m diamond drill program on its Margarita project; Prospero and Fortuna revised its 2018 work program for Bermudez and Trias projects in Chihuahua, and Buenavista project in Durango. In Zacatecas-Durango, Canasil announced plans to resume drilling at its La Esperanza project. In Guerrero, Alio announced that a regional exploration work is underway on its Ana Paula project. In Oaxaca, Megastar signed an option agreement to acquire a mining project. ON MINING, Alio Gold, Pan American Silver, Americas Silver, Excellon, GoGold, Hecla, Premier Gold, and Torex reported Q1 2018 results from their Mexican operations. Gainey completed upgrade of its Huajicori mill in Nayarit. ON FINANCING, Almaden announced a non-brokered private placement for $7M. Minaurum raised $4.7M in its first tranche of a total $6M non-brokered private placement. Prize Mining announced a non-brokered private placement for $2M. Silver Spruce closed a non-brokered private placement for $287.7K. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Alio initiated the construction of a 1,200m underground decline at its Ana Paula project in Guerrero. Hecla provided an exploration update on its San Sebastian Mine. Leagold reported underground drilling results for its Los Filos mine in Guerrero. Premier Gold filed a technical report for its Mercedes mine in Sonora. Sierra Metals reported mine development at its Cusi and Bolivar mines in Chihuahua during Q1 2018 period. US Antimony reported progress on the construction of the leach plant for the Los Juarez Au-Ag-Sb deposit in Queretaro. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Alamos Gold, Endeavour, Excellon, and Fortuna reported results of its 2018 annual general meetings. Alamos also announced changes to its Board of Directors. Almadex approved spinout transaction. Great Panther announced the departure of its COO. Canuc announced the appointments of its CFO and Corporate Secretary. New Gold announced the appointment of its President and CEO. Candente reached an agreement with 3rd Eye Research to retain IR services. First Majestic completed the acquisition of Primero Mining. Goldplay received approval on the San Marcial option agreement in Sinaloa with SSR Mining. One World Lithium announced the granting of stock options. Primero announced receipt of Mexican antitrust clearance for arrangement with First Majestic. MX Gold signed a definitive agreement to sell interest at its Magistral project in Durango.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Fernando Alanis Ortega, was appointed President of the Mexican National Chamber of Mines (CAMIMEX) for the period 2018-2010, replacing the outgoing Daniel Chavez Carreon.
- CAMIMEX, reported that the investment in the mining sector reached $4,287 M USD in 2017. Although this represents an increase of 14.3% over the previous year, it is still 48.5% lesser that the invested record in 2012 which reached $8,043M USD.
- Colibri Resource Corporation, reported drilling results from its El Pilar project in Sonora. Highlights are 9m of 8.16 g/t Au, including 1.5m of 33.4 g/t Au. The company has completed 2,117m in 20 RC holes “aimed to test for continuity within previously interpreted zones of mineralization, test for extensions to the known mineralization, and explore locally for new zones of gold mineralization”.
- Azure Minerals Limited, provided an update on results from its El Alacrán project in Sonora, currently operated by Minera Teck S.A. de C.V. Teck drilled 14 holes to test extensions of Au mineralized zones at Loma Bonita area. Results suggest potential expansion of the Loma Bonita epithermal Au-Ag mineralized system at depth south towards Cerro San Simon, where four holes were drilled to test resistivity anomalies. Teck also drilled four holes at Cerro Colorado Zone to test mapped targets and geophysical anomalies generated by IP surveys and airborne magnetics, confirming potential for porphyry copper mineralization. Geological, geochemical and geophysical surveys are being carried out in H1, 2018 and will be followed by further drilling in H2, 2018.
- Sable Resources Ltd., commenced a 4,000m diamond drill program to test 1.7km of Ag-bearing epithermal quartz veins at its margarita project in Chihuahua. The aim is to test for high-grade precious metal horizon 200m below mineralized surface samples.
- Prospero Silver Corp., and Fortuna Silver Mines Inc., revised its 2018 exploration program, deciding to conduct a 6,000m drill program to test targets at its Buenavista, project in Durango, as well as at its Bermudez and Trias projects in Chihuahua.
- Canasil Resources Inc., announced plans to resume drilling at its La Esperanza project in Zacatecas-Durango. The drill program was designed to test the northwestern and southeastern extension of the La Esperanza vein 50m below of the high grade found in hole ES-17-16.
- Alio Gold Inc., announced that a regional exploration work is underway on its Ana Paula project in Guerrero which includes an airborne magnetic survey targeting further breccia or skarn targets.
- Megastar Development Corporation, signed an option agreement with Paradex Inc., and Minera ZalameraA. de C.V., to acquire 100% of the Rama de Oro project in Oaxaca. “The Project is hosted by caldera-related Tertiary volcanic rocks (e.g. El Aguila model) crosscut by hydrothermal veining inferred to be related to late-stage granitic magmatism locally exposed as dikes and underlying the adjacent ‘Nueve Puntos’ mountain”. Exploration work on the property has identified a 4 square-Km zone of quartz veining, silicification, and clay alteration of volcanic rocks. Sampling on this altered zones have returned anomalous values of Au, Ag, As, Hg, and Sb, suggesting the upper part of a precious metal epithermal system.
- Prize Mining Corporation, reported sampling results at its Manto Negro Copper project in Coahuila. Significant results include 6m of 2.73% Cu and 58 g/t Ag, 5.2m of 1.78% Cu and 40 g/t Ag, and 7m of 1.65% Cu and 36 g/t Ag.
- Alio Gold Inc., announced Q1 results from its san Francisco mine in Sonora, Alio produced 17.6K Oz Au and ~9K Oz Ag at an AISC of $1,262 per Oz Au.
- Pan American Silver Corp., reported results from its Dolores and La Colorada mines in Chihuahua and Zacatecas states respectively. Au and Ag production during the period of Q1, 2018 was 34.4K Oz Au and 1.2M Oz Ag at Dolores mine and 1K Oz Au and 1.65M Oz Ag at La Colorada mine.
- Americas Silver Corporation, reported Q1 2018 results from its Cosala operations in Sinaloa. Americas processed 163.8K tonnes to produce 397K Oz Ag, 7.6 M Lb Pb, and 7.3M Lb Zn.
- Excellon Resources Inc., reported Q1 2018 results from its La Platosa mine in Durango. The company processed 18.9K tonnes (including 5.9K tonnes of historical stockpile) at average grades of 359 g/t Ag, 3.8% Pb, and 6.4% Zn to produce 194.5K Oz Ag, 1.3M Lb Pb, and 1.8M Lb Zn.
- Gainey Capital Corp., completed upgrade of its Huajicori mill in Nayarit to process 300 tonnes per day.
- GoGold Resources Inc., announced Q1 2018 results from its Parral Tailings project in Chihuahua. The company stacked 439.3K tonnes on the leach pad to produce 265.6K Oz Ag and 1908 Oz Au.
- Hecla Mining Company, reported Q1 2018 results from its San Sebastian mine in Durango. The mine produced 512K Oz Ag and 4,500 Oz Au.
- Premier Gold Mines Limited, announced Q1 2018 results from its Mercedes mine in Sonora. The company milled 168.3K tonnes of 2.91 g/t Au and 31.8 g/t Ag to produce 15K Oz Au and 57.4K Oz Ag.
- Torex Gold Resources Inc., reported Q1 2018 results from its El Limón-Guajes Mine Complex in Guerrero. Torex processed 785K tonnes of 3.29 g/t Au to produce 67.2K Oz Au at an AISC of $954 per ounce.
- Almaden Minerals Ltd., announced a non-brokered private placement for $7M. Net proceeds will be used for exploration and development of its Ixtaca project in Puebla.
- Minaurum Gold Inc., raised $4.7M in its first tranche of a total $6M non-brokered private placement. Net proceeds will be used for its ongoing exploration program at the Alamos Silver project in Sonora.
- Prize Mining Corporation, announced a non-brokered private placement for $2M. Net proceeds will be used to conduct a geological, diamond drill and engineering assessment on its Manto Negro Copper project in Coahuila The aim is to produce a 43-101 compliant mineral resource.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc., closed a non-brokered private placement for $287.7K. Net proceeds will be used at Its Pino de Plata project in Chihuahua, aimed to drill target sites on the property.
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Alio Gold Inc., initiated the construction of a 1,200m underground decline at its Ana Paula project, which is expected to be completed in Q3 2018. It will enable commencement of the first phase of the proposed underground diamond drill program, which will consist of 12,000 m in 55 holes. The company completed a six-hole 3,800m drill program below the proposed open pit to better define the geometry of the complex high-grade breccia and know the mineralization extent. Alio is also currently carrying out a drilling program on a high priority surface target 150m north of the proposed open pit, on which a detailed geological mapping at a scale 1:2,000 will be conducted.
- Hecla Mining Company, provided and exploration update on its San Sebastian mine in Durango. An Infill drill program is been conducted to expand high-grade polymetallic zones similar to the Hugh Zone on the Middle and Francine veins, as well as oxide mineralization along the Professor and Francine veins. Significant results are 1.34m of 135 g/t Ag, 23.5% Pb, 18.5% Zn, and 7.9% Cu on the polymetallic zone, and 1.58m of 1,200 g/t Ag and 4.98 g/t Au on the oxide mineralization. At West Middle vein, the most significant intercepts are 1.34m of 317 g/t Ag, 10.1% Pb, 18% Zn, and 3% Cu, and 0.85m of 304 g/t Ag, 8.5% Pb, 9.4% Zn, and 3.8% Cu.
- Mexican Gold Corp., reported step-out drilling results from the El Dorado / Juan Bran and Santa Cruz zones within its Las Minas projects in Veracruz. Significant interceptions are 8m of 1.06 g/t Au and 6 g/t Ag, including 6m of 1.36 g/t Au and 8 g/t Ag; 6m of 2.52 g/t Au and 10 g/t Ag; 14m of 1.96 g/t Au and 0.3 g/t Ag, including 6m of 3.49 g/t Au and 0.5 g/t Ag; and 24m of 1.24 g/t Au and 3 g/t Ag, including 10m of 2.12 g/t Au and 4 g/t Ag. The drill results tested the continuity of mineralization at El Dorado / Juan Bran zone and extended the mineralized zone to depth as well as cutting multiple mineralized intervals in the upward extension of the Santa Cruz zone.
- Leagold Mining Corporation, reported underground drilling results for its Los Filos mine in Guerrero. Highlights are 4.1m of 24.2 g/t Au, 6.95m of 23.6 g/t Au, and 9.1m of 8.7 g/t Au from the Nukay, Conchita and Creston Rojo deposits respectively. The aim of the drilling program which comprises over 12,000m to date from 62,000m planned for 2018 is to identify additional resources along the contact of the circular intrusive orebodies.
- Premier Gold Mines Limited, filed a technical report to release updated mineral reserves for its Mercedes Mine in Sonora, with 3.3M tonnes of 3.94 g/t Au containing 417K Oz Au, and measured and indicated mineral resources for 3.68M tonnes of 4.32 g/t Au containing 511K Oz Au.
- Sierra Metals Inc., reported mine development at its Cusi and Bolivar mines in Chihuahua during Q1, 2018. At Cusi, mine development totaled 676m. The company also carried out 1,448m of underground infill drilling, and 7,398m from surface. At Bolivar, mine development totaled 1,177m, with 650m to prepare stops for mine production, 466m to deepening ramps and developing service ramps for ventilation and pumping, and 61m of raises.
- US Antimony Corporation, reported progress on the construction of the leach plant for the Los Juarez Au-Ag-Sb deposit in Queretaro. Testing and shake-down of the plant is anticipated in Q4 2018.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Almadex Minerals Limited., approved a spinout transaction of its early stage exploration projects, royalties interests, and certain other assets. Almadex will be re-named Azucar Minerals Ltd., upon closing of the transaction.
- Candente Gold Corp., reached an agreement with 3rd Eye Research to retain IR services.
- First Majestic Silver Corp., completed the acquisition of Primero Mining Corp. With the arrangement now completed the Primero´s shares will be delisted from the TSX. The company also announced the termination of the silver purchase agreement with Wheaton
Precious Metals Corp., relating to the San Dimas mine.
- Goldplay Exploration Ltd., received the approval to acquire the 100% of the San Marcial, Sinaloa option agreement with SRR Mining. Goldplay will pay, over a three year option period, $2.6 M in cash, issue 3.5M common shares, and incur in exploration expenses for $3M.
- Primero Mining Corp., announced receipt of Mexican antitrust clearance for the arrangement with First Majestic.
- MX Gold Corp., signed a definitive agreement to sell its 50% interest on its Magistral project in Durango for a purchase price of US$4.5M.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, an oxidized quartz vein with a high content of disseminated pyrite in a prospect in Oaxaca, Mexico. Photo by Miguel A Heredia.
Halifax, NS – GoGold Resources Inc. (TSX: GGD) (“GoGold”, “the Company”) reports record production of 417,191 silver equivalent ounces in the quarter and generated revenue of $5.4 million on the sale of 337,821 silver equivalent ounces at an average realized price of $15.99 in the quarter ending March 31, 2018. (All amounts are in U.S. dollars)
TORONTO, Ontario, May 9, 2018 – Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “Torex”) (TSX:TXG) reported today the Company’s financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2018.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Alio Gold Inc (TSX:ALO) (NYSE AMERICAN:ALO) (“Alio Gold” or the “Company”), or the “Company”), today reported its first quarter 2018 results. Production results were previously released on April 11, 2018. The Company will host a conference call at 11:00am EDT today to discuss the results and the details of the call can be found at the end of the release.
May 7, 2018, Vancouver, BC – Goldplay Exploration Ltd. (TSXV: GPLY – the “Company” or “Goldplay”), is pleased to announce that the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSXV”) has approved the option agreement dated April 17, 2018 between the Company, its subsidiary and a subsidiary of SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (“SSR Mining”) under which the Company, through its subsidiary, will acquire a 100% interest
in the San Marcial Project (“San Marcial”) in Sinaloa State, Mexico.