VANCOUVER, BC – January 31, 2023 – SilverCrest Metals Inc. (“SilverCrest” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide fourth quarter operational results (Q4, 2022) and an update on activities at the Company’s Las Chispas Mine (“Las Chispas” or the “Mine”) located in Sonora, Mexico. All currency amounts herein are presented in United States Dollars, unless otherwise stated.
VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 31, 2023 /CNW/ – Orla Mining Ltd. (TSX: OLA) (NYSE: ORLA) (“Orla” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on its 2022 exploration activities at Camino Rojo and provide an overview of its 2023 exploration plans in Mexico. Updates on Orla’s exploration activities in Nevada, US and Panama will be provided in the first quarter.
Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – January 31, 2023) – Minera Alamos Inc. (TSXV: MAI) (“Minera” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update following the completion of the Company’s 2022 endof-year planning reviews and meetings. The Company met its initial thresholds for commercial production at Santana during 2022 including criteria related to gold recoveries from the heap leach pad as well as monthly mining rates in the second half of 2022. Final approvals are pending for the next
phase of pad expansion that should more than triple the leach pad capacity at the Santana mine in addition to providing full access to the Nicho deposits which have grown in size as a result of the 2019 and 2020 drilling campaigns subsequent to the project’s initial permit approvals for the start of mining operations. These applications were resubmitted in the second half of 2022 after modifications to comply with new requirements related to reductions in greenhouse gas emissions via programs of surface reforestation
VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 31, 2023 /CNW/ – GR Silver Mining Ltd. (“GR Silver Mining” or the “Company”) (TSXV: GRSL) (OTCQB: GRSLF) (FRANKFURT: GPE) – announces that it proposes to undertake a non-brokered private placement of units (each, a “Unit”), at a purchase price of $0.10 per Unit, to raise total gross proceeds of up to $3 million (the “Offering”). Each Unit will consist of one common share of the Company, and one-half (½) of one common share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.15 at any time on or before that date which is 24 months after the closing date of the Offering, except that, if the closing price of the Company’s common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSXV”) is equal to or exceeds $0.30 for 10 consecutive trading days, then the Company may anytime thereafter accelerate the expiry date of the warrants such that the new expiry date will be the 10 th day following the date on which the Company issues notice to all the warrant holders of the new expiry date.
Toronto, Ontario – January 31, 2023 – Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX:EXN and FRA:E4X2) (“Excellon” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that effective January 31, 2023, the Company’s common shares will commence trading on the OTCQB Venture Market (the “OTCQB”) in the United States, under the symbol “EXNRF”. The OTCQB is a U.S. trading platform that is operated by the OTC Markets Group in New York and is the premiere marketplace for early-stage and developing U.S. and international companies. Participating companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and
management certification process.
By Miguel A Heredia
During the 4th week of the year (January 23rd to January 29th, 2023), at least 21 press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico and a couple of news published by the media. One company informed on project exploration work, four companies released Q4 2022 production reports, one company elaborated on its 2023 plans, one company announced a financing round, one other elaborated on its share consolidation process and one more cancelled a previously announced financing round. Seven companies reported on work at their advanced or operating properties, three organizations disclosed personnel appointments and one more on a deal about the sale of a tailings property. ON MEXICO ISSUES, Fortuna Silver provided an update on its San Jose mine environmental impact authorization. ON EXPLORATION, In Sonora, Tocvan and its JV partner Colibri begun the preparation for an initial bulk sample at its Pilar property. ON MINING, Mag Silver, Fresnillo PLC, Santacruz Mining and Guanajuato Silver reported Q4 and full year 2022 production results. Avino provided its outlook for 2023. ON FINANCING, Heliostar announced a non-brokered private placement of up to CAD $16.28M (Ana Paula project, Guerrero), Fabled Silver is to consolidate its shares on a 5 to 1 ratio, and Tarachi Gold cancelled its previously announced financing round. ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT, Silver Tiger released results from drilling at its El Tigre project in Sonora. GoGold presented drilling results from the Eagle and Main Deposits within its Los Ricos South project in Jalisco. Bendito Resources is to prepare a technical report on its Oposura project in Sonora. Gatos Silver updated on extension and resource definition drilling at its Cerro Los Gatos property in Chihuahua. Discovery Silver filed a PFS report on its Cordero project, in Chihuahua. Vizsla Silver updated the mineral resource estimate for its Panuco project in Sinaloa, with a significant increase. Endeavour Silver filed resource estimate updates on its Guanaceví and Bolañitos projects, in Durango and Guanajuato respectively. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, Discovery Silver announced the appointment of its new CEO and the promotion of Román Solis to VP Mexico (Congratulations Román!). Altaley announced the appointment of its new CFO (Tahuehueto project, Durango). Tarachi Gold is selling its Magistral project in Durango to Compañía Minera de Atocha. Vizsla Silver appointed Charles Funk as Lead Technical Advisor, and Michael Pettingeli was promoted to Senior VP (Panuco, Sinaloa). ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, no relevant news.
ON MEXICO ISSUES
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc., provided an update on its San Jose Mine´s environmental impact authorization. It informed that the Mexican Federal Administrative Court has granted a provisional injunction to Compañía Minera Cuzcatlán, Fortuna´s Mexican subsidiary, which allows the San Jose Mine to continue to operate under the terms of the 12-year environmental impact authorization (EIA). It is expected that the Court will decide on the grant of a permanent injunction, within the coming weeks, which would continue in effect until the Court has ruled on the revocation of the EIA.
- Tocvan Ventures Corp., and its JV partner Colibri Resource Corp., begun the preparation for an initial bulk sample at its Pilar property in Sonora. Over 1,000 tonnes of oxide-gold material will be extracted from select areas exposed at surface. This bulk sample will be prepared in February for processing by heap-leach method at a private mining operation less than 25km to the west of Pilar. “Data generated from the bulk sample will provide an understanding of the expected head-grades and recovery percentages of gold and will help optimize future onsite production facilities”.
- Mag Silver Corp., reported Q4 and full year 2022 production results from its Juanicipio project in Zacatecas (56% / 44% Fresnillo PLC and Mag Silver Corp. respectively). The company processed 165,786 tonnes from underground and initial stopes at an average grade of 415 g/t Ag to produce 1.86M Oz Ag and 5,380 Oz Au, and 646,148 tonnes in the full year 2022 at an average grade of 520 g/t Ag to produce 9.25M Oz Ag and 22,252 Oz Au. “The associated lead and zinc production will be reported with MAG Silver’s year end filings”.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd., provided its outlook for 2023, and presented a summary of the major milestone achieved in 2022. Avino plans to process 700K-750K tonnes in the full year from both Avino Mine and La Preciosa stockpiles to produce between 2.8M and 3.2M Oz AgEq. The company estimated a total capital budget of USD $9-$11.5M and a Corporate budget of USD $0.5M (USD $9.5-$12M consolidated), of which USD $5-$6M will be Grow Capital, USD $1-$1.5M for Exploration & Evaluation, and USD $3-$4M for Sustaining Capital & Mine Development. The company also reported that “its internal estimate for production was between 2.2-2.4M Oz AgEq and capital expenditures for 2022 were expected to total between USD$7M and USD $9M, excluding the acquisition of La Preciosa. In addition, it included a drill program targeting areas and veins on the property, including the recommended drilling on the Oxide Tailings Project, the construction of the dry-stack tailings facility, and metallurgical projects to help improve recovery rates”.
- Fresnillo PLC. released Q4 2022 production results. During the period 12.5 M Oz Ag, 167,969 Oz Au, 12,756 tonnes Pb, 23,060 tonnes Zn were produced, taking the yearly total to 53.7 M Oz Ag (including Silverstream), 635,926 Oz Au, 52,950 tonnes Pb, 99,153 tonnes Zn. At the Fresnillo mine in Zacatecas, 624.1 K tonnes were processed averaging 197 gpt Ag, 0.58 gpt Au, 1.0% Pb, 2.4% Zn to produce 3.6 M Oz Ag, 8,314 Oz Au, 5,609 tonnes Pb, 11,097 tonnes Zn during the quarter. At Saucito, in Zacatecas, 508.4 K tonnes were processed @ 208 gpt Ag, 1.39 gpt Au, 0.9% Pb, 1.6% Zn, to produce 3.03 M Oz Ag, 18,076 Oz Au, 3,859 tonnes Pb, 5,868 tonnes Zn. At the Pyrites Plant in Zacatecas, 32.2 K tonnes were processed @ 145 gpt Ag, 1.19 gpt Au, to produce 111 K Oz Ag, 374 Oz Au. At Cienega, in Durango, 256.9 K tonnes were processed @ 1.20 gpt Au, 139 gpt Ag, 0.56% Pb, 0.94 % Zn, to produce 9,122 Oz Au, 0.98 M Oz Ag, 930 tonnes Pb, 1,372 tonnes Zn. At San Julián in Chihuahua, production during the quarter was 11,907 Oz Au, 3.11 M Oz Ag. At Herradura in Sonora 27.44 M tonnes were hauled, 7.08 M tonnes processed @ 0.71 gpt Au, 1.35 gpt Ag, to produce 103,826 Oz Au, 191 K Oz Ag. At Noche Buena in Sonora 7.3 M tonnes were hauled, 1.23 M tonnes processed averaging 0.51 gpt Au, 0.21 gpt Ag, to produce 13,331 Oz Au, 3 K Oz Ag. Attributable production (56% Fresnillo / 44% Mag Silver) from Juanicipio in Zacatecas was 1.04 M Oz Ag, 3,020 Oz Au during the quarter. The company aims to have a gold production ranging between 590 K and 640 K Oz Au in 2023.
- Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. reported Q4 and full year production, including figures from its Mexican operations. At Zimapan, in Hidalgo, 215 K tonnes averaging 71 gpt Ag, 2.19% Zn, 0.63% Pb, 0.40% Cu were processed, recovering 61.5% Ag, to produce 301.2 K Oz Ag, 3,098 tonnes Zn, 1,036 tonnes Pb, 569 tonnes Cu during the quarter. For the year, 822.1 K tonnes were processed @ 73 gpt Ag, 2.13% Zn, 0.65% Pb, 0.37% Cu, recovering 67.3% Ag to produce 1.29 M Oz Ag, 12,577 tonnes Zn, 4,450 tonnes Pb, 2,165 tonnes Cu. At Zimapan “Q4 has seen the purchase and installation of a replacement secondary crusher, commissioning of a zinc flotation column, and installation of additional concentrate filtration capacity. A Metallurgical testing program is underway to address new mineralized zones being mined, and to maximize recoveries”.
- Guanajuato Silver Company Ltd. announced consolidated production results for the fourth quarter 2022. The production, not disclosed by operations, comes from the El Cubo mines complex, Valenciana mines complex and San Ignacio mine, in Guanajuato, and from the Topia mine in Durango. During the period 131.5 K tonnes were mined, 131.3 K tonnes milled, recovering 86.8% Ag, 84.2% Au, to produce 401.2 K Oz Ag, 3,907 Oz Au, 811.5 K Lb Pb, 1.26 M Lb Zn (or 836.4 K Oz AgEq). “Consolidated silver equivalent production in Q4 was 19% higher than the previous quarter. This increase reflects the continuing ramp-up of operations at all of GSilver’s mining assets. Total production for 2022 was 2.15 million AgEq”.
- Heliostar Metals Limited announced a non-brokered private placement of up to 74M units at a price of CAD $0.22 per unit for gross proceeds of up to approximately CAD $16.28M or USD $12.5M. Net proceeds will be used to advance the Ana Paula development stage in Guerrero, as well as for working capital and general corporate purposes.
- Fabled Silver Gold Corp., announced that it has received Toronto Stock Exchange Venture (TSXV) approval for the 5 to 1 consolidation of the common shares of the company. There will be no name change in conjunction with the consolidation. The post-consolidation common shares will continue to trade on the TSXV under the symbol “FCO”. (Santa Maria project, Chihuahua).
- Tarachi Gold Corp. cancelled its previously announced private placement (Tarachi, Sonora).
ON RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Silver Tiger Metals Inc., released results from its ongoing drilling program being conducted at its El Tigre project, Sonora. Drilling highlights include hole ET-22-432 with 0.1 g/t Au, 39 g/t Ag, 0.01% Cu, 0.02% Pb, and 0.02% Zn (48.5 g/t AgEq) over 9.4m on the HW Gold Zone, plus 0.16 g/t Au, 399 g/t Ag, 0.43% Cu, 2.8% Pb, and 5.2% Zn (691 g/t AgEq) over 10.4m on the Sooy Vein, including 0.24 g/t Au, 1,154 g/t Ag, 1.29% Cu, 9.8% Pb, and 17% Zn (2,085 g/t AgEq) over 2,1m, plus 0.13 g/t Au, 257 g/t Ag, 0.47% Cu, 1.2% Pb, and 2% Zn (407 g/t AgEq) over 34.8m on the Sulphide Zone, including 0.13 g/t Au, 957 g/t Ag, 1.69% Cu, 3.6% Pb, and 7% Zn (1,556 g/t AgEq) over 8.2m, including 0.17 g/t Au, 1,663 g/t Ag, 4.32% Cu, 6.3% Pb, and 11.5% Zn (2,622 g/t AgEq) over 2.1m;M hole ET-22-434 with 0.39 g/t Au, 97 g/t Ag, 0.01% Cu, 0.08% Pb, and 0.01% Zn (130 g/t AgEq) over 8.5m on the HW Zone, including 2.04 g/t Au, 336 g/t Ag, 0.02% Cu, 0.2% Pb, and 0.04% Zn (497 g/t AgEq) over 1.5m, plus 0.16 g/t Au, 172 g/t Ag, 0.36% Cu, 2.1% Pb, and 2.6% Zn (354 g/t AgEq) over 13m on the Sooy Vein, including 0.19 g/t Au, 326 g/t Ag, 0.84% Cu, 4.9% Pb, and 6% Zn (735 g/t AgEq) over 5.2m, including 0.24 g/t Au, 496 g/t Ag, 1.76% Cu, 7.2% Pb, and 8.6% Zn (1,139 g/t AgEq) over 2.1m, plus 0.11 g/t Au, 377 g/t Ag, 0.32% Cu, 0.1% Pb, and 0.1% Zn (422 g/t AgEq) over 6.6m on the Sulphide Zone, including 0.2 g/t Au, 1,116 g/t Ag, 0.89% Cu, 0.2% Pb, and 0.1% Zn (1,226 g/t AgEq) over 2m, including 0.25 g/t Au, 1,859 g/t Ag, 1.44% Cu, 0.3% Pb, and 0.2% Zn (2,030 g/t AgEq) over 1m, plus 0.22 g/t Au, 606 g/t Ag, 1.13% Cu, 4% Pb, and 7.4% Zn (1,073 g/t AgEq) over 19.9m, including 0.2 g/t Au, 914 g/t Ag, 1.68% Cu, 5.9% Pb, and 12.4% Zn (1,642 g/t AgEq) over 10.5m; and hole ET-22-438 with 0.16 g/t Au, 19 g/t Ag, 0.01% Pb, and 0.01% Zn (31 g/t AgEq) over 43.5m on the HW Gold Zone, including 2.26 g/t Au, 566 g/t Ag, 0.02% Cu, 0.02% Pb, and 0.,02% Zn (739 g/t AgEq) over 0.6m, plus 0.52 g/t Au, 300 g/tr Ag, 0.18% Cu, 0.7% Pb, and 0.3% Zn (385 g/t AgEq) over 3.2m on the Sooy Vein, including 1.51 g/t Au, 773 g/t Ag, 0.48% Cu, 2.1% Pb, and 0.8% Zn (1,007 g/t AgEq) over 0.9m, plus 0.27 g/t Au, 408 g/t Ag, 0.53% Cu, 0.9% Pb, and 0.8% Zn (527 g/t AgEq) over 19.5m on the Sulphide Zone, including 0.24 g/t Au, 879 g/t Ag, 0.76% Cu, 0.9% Pb, and 1.4% Zn (1,036 g/t AgEq) over 3.7m, including 0.62 g/t Au, 2,796 g/t Ag, 1.75% Cu, 1.8% Pb, and 4.2% Zn (3,193 g/t AgEq) over 0.5m, including 0.51 g/t Au, 564 g/t Ag, 0.9% Cu., 1.7% Pb, and 1.3% Zn (772 g/t AgEq) over 8m, including 1.47 g/t Au, 1,148 g/t Ag, 1.4% Cu, 1.5% Pb, and 0.7% Zn (1,452 g/t AgEq) over 0.7m.
- GoGold Resources Inc., presented additional results from its ongoing drilling program at Eagle and Main Deposits within its Los Ricos South project in Jalisco. Drilling highlights include hole LRGAG-22-218, the best hole drilled to date in the Los Ricos District, with 7.8 g/t Au and 2,153 g/t Ag (36.51 g/t AuEq or 2,738 g/t AgEq) over 55m, including 16.07 g/t Au and 4,664 g/t Ag (78.26 g/t AuEq or 5,869 g/t AgEq) over 25m, including 26,74 g/t Au and 7,756 g/t Ag (130.15 g/t AuEq or 9,761 g/t AgEq) over 15m, including 55.87 g/t Au and 16,525 g/t Ag (276.19 g/t Au or 20,714 g/t AgEq) over 7m, including 121.97 g/t Au and 36,953 g/t Ag (614.67 g/t AuEq or 46,100 g/t AgEq) over 3m, including 145.25 g/t Au and 52,764 g/t Ag (848 g/t AuEq or 63,658 g/t AgEq) over 2m; hole LRGAG-22-221 with 0.85 g/t Au and 138 g/t Ag (2.69 g/t AuEq or 202 g/t AgEq) over 29.4m, including 4.98 g/t Au and 749 g/t Ag (14.97 g/t AuEq or 1,122 g/t AgEq) over 4.4m, including 12.70 g/t Au and 2,370 g/t Ag (44.3 g/t Au Eq or 3,322 g/t AgEq) over 0.9m; and hole LRGAG-22-222 with 0.94 g/t Au and 105 g/t Ag (2.34 g/t AuEq or 176 g/t AgEq) over 8.7m, including 7.6 g/t Au and 592 g/t Ag (15.49 g/t AuEq or 1,162 g/t AgEq) over 0.6m. “Drilling at the Eagle Deposit has returned the highest grade intercepts to date in the district. These wide high grade intercepts are consistent with geophysical targets on the new Eagle concession”.
- Bendito Resources Inc., announced the preparation of a NI 43-101 Technical Report for its Oposura project in Sonora. Highlights of this technical report include the potential to support Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) at Oposura, once appropriate data verification and modelling has been completed; Mineralization at Oposura consists of base and precious metal, massive sulphide manto-style of Zn, Pb-Ag; Additional drilling is needed to extend MRE and connect it to other already known zones; presence of undrilled targets with upside potential demonstrated by geophysics and surface mapping and sampling, including the Mina Blanca Target which consists of polymetallic veins; and potential for discovery of the porphyry source, the same that has been partially intercepted in some holes underneath the MRE.
- Gatos Silver Inc. updated on extension and resource definition drilling results on its Cerro Los Gatos property in Chihuahua. Highlighted true-width intercepts from the South-East Deeps zone comprise 5.7 m @ 0.13 gpt Au, 47 gpt Ag, 0.42% Cu, 1.8% Zn, 5.3% Zn; 11.3 m @ 0.43 gpt Au, 118 gpt Ag, 0.12% Cu, 1.9% Pb, 2.5% Zn; 2.0 m @ 771 gpt Ag, 0.16% Cu, 0.1% Pb, 0.7% Zn, while those from the definition drilling comprise 3.2 m @ 0.26 gpt Au, 52 gpt Ag, 0.58% Cu, 2.8% Pb, 9.5% Zn; 4.5 m @ 0.52 gpt Au, 88 gpt Ag, 4.3% Pb, 10.0% Zn; 5.3 m @ 0.15 gpt Au, 99 gpt Ag, 0.40% Cu, 3.4% Pb, 5.9% Zn; 9.60 m @ 0.14 gpt Au, 90 gpt Ag, 0.29% Cu, 2.6% Pb, 1.7% Zn. Drilling on the South-East Deeps has defined a zone of more than 950 m along strike, and extended the zone 85 m downdip, remaining open laterally and at depth. “Resource conversion and extension drilling at CLG in the North-West, Central and South-East zones has returned strong results with particularly high base metal values”. Over 45 targets have been identified on the 103,000 hectares land package.
- Discovery Silver Corp. reported a preliminary feasibility study (PFS) on its Cordero project in Chihuahua. The base case scenario involves an after tax NPV5% of US$1.2 Billion and an IRR of 28%, an 18-year mine life (to mine only 42% of the mineral reserves) with an average of 33 Moz AgEq production per year, with an average AISC of $12.80 per Oz AgEq in the first 12 years as well as an initial development capex of $455 M with a NPV-to-capex ratio of 2.5x. Measured and indicated mineral resources comprise 716 M tonnes averaging 20 gpt Ag, 0.06 gpt Au, 0.29% Pb, 0.38% Zn (or 49 gpt AgEq), containing 467 M Oz Ag, 1.26 M Oz Au, 4,544 M Lb Pb, 8,484 M Lb Zn. Inferred resources comprise 145 M tonnes @ 14 gpt Ag, 0.02 gpt Au, 0.23% Pb, 0.38% Zn (or 35 gpt AgEq), containing 67 M Oz Ag, 122 K Oz Au, 726 M Lb Pb, 1,215 M Lb Zn.
- Vizsla Silver Corp. updated the mineral resource estimate at it Panuco project in Sinaloa. The report reveals 71% and 150% increments in indicated and inferred mineral resources, and an increase on the grade of 14% and 42% respectively. Indicated minerals resources stand at 7.5 M tonnes @ 243 gpt Ag, 2.12 gpt Au, 0.23% Pb, 0.71% Zn (or 437 gpt AgEq) containing 58.3 M Oz Ag, 508 K Oz Au, 17 K tonnes Pb, 53.3 K tonnes Zn. Inferred mineral resources host 7.2 M tonnes @ 304 gpt Ag, 2.14 gpt Au, 0.19% Pb, 0.54% Zn, hosting 70.7 M Oz Ag, 496 K Oz Au, 13.6 K tonnes Pb, 39.3 K tonnes Zn. The estimate encompasses 8 km of the 86 km of cumulative vein length in the district, including results from 202,709 m of drilling in 644 holes.
- Endeavour Silver Corp. filed technical reports on the Guanaceví and the Bolañitos projects, disclosing updated mineral resources estimates. At Guanaceví, in Durango, mineral reserves comprise 1.26 M tonnes @ 476 gpt Ag, 1.14 gpt Au, containing 19.3 M Oz Ag, 46 K Oz Au (or 23 M Oz AgEq); measured and indicated mineral resources (exclusive of mineral reserves) are 714.4 K tonnes @ 467 gpt Ag, 1.2 gpt Au, containing 10.7 M Oz Ag, 27 K Oz Au (or 12.8 M Oz AgEq); inferred resources comprise 838.7 K tonnes @ 416 gpt Ag, 0.9 gpt Au, containing 11.2 M Oz Ag, 25 K Oz Au (or 13.1 M Oz AgEq). At Bolañitos, in Guanajuato, mineral reserves comprise 534 K tonnes @ 101 gpt Ag, 2.8 gpt Au, containing 1.2 M Oz Ag, 42.6 K Oz Au; (or 4.6 M Oz AgEq); measured and indicated mineral resources (exclusive of mineral reserves) are 453.5 K tonnes @ 110 gpt Ag, 2.3 gpt Au, containing 1.6 M Oz Ag, 34 K Oz Au (or 4.1 M Oz AgEq); inferred resources comprise 1.66 M tonnes @ 141 gpt Ag, 2.5 gpt Au, containing 7.5 M Oz Ag, 132.2 K Oz Au (or 17.6 M Oz AgEq).
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Discovery Silver Corp., announced the appointment of its new CEO, effective immediately, and the promotion of Román Solis to VP Mexico (Cordero property, Chihuahua).
- Altaley Mining Corporation announced the appointment of its new CFO, effective on February 1st, 2023 (Tahuehueto project, Durango).
- Tarachi Gold Corp. signed a binding letter agreement with Compañía Minera de Atocha S.A. de C.V. for the sale of the Magistral project in Durango. At closing of the transaction Atocha will make a cash payment of US$4.05 M; further US$500 K when 50% of the tailings have been mined/sold or processed, or after the second calendar year of operation at the project; US$500 K when 100% of the tailings have been mined/sold or processed, or after the second calendar year of operation at the project, and the amount of value added tax (IVA) owed to the company by the government, estimated at US$650 K. “Tarachi will seek to settle all outstanding obligations owing to Manto Resources S.A. de C.V. (“Manto”) in relation the Company’s original acquisition of the Magistral Project from Manto in 2021 ….. Tarachi will pay to Manto 15% of all payments received from Atocha in the Transaction as those payments are received”. Tarachi expects to receive from the transaction, net of payments made to Manto, a total of US$4.84 M.
- Vizsla Silver Corp. appointed Charles Funk as Lead Technical Advisor, and Michael Pettingeli was promoted to Senior Vice President, business development and strategy. (Panuco, Sinaloa).
ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- No relevant news.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture above, a fault-plane displaying slickensides on a silicified breccia in a project in Sonora, Mexico. Photo by Abraham López.
Vancouver, British Columbia (January 27, 2023) – Vizsla Silver Corp. (NYSE: VZLA) (TSX-V: VZLA) (Frankfurt: 0G3) (“Vizsla Silver” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that effective today, Mr. Charles Funk has been appointed to Lead Technical Advisor to the board. In addition, Mr. Michael Pettingell has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Business Development and Strategy
La minera mexicana elevó sus perspectivas anuales para la producción de oro, apoyada por un mejor rendimiento en su mina Herradura y mayores volúmenes en su mina Noche Buena en el país.
Fuente: El Economista