COLORADO SPRINGS – December 27, 2016 – Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE MKT: GORO) (the “Company”) declares its monthly instituted dividend of 1/6 of a cent per common share for December 2016 payable on January 23, 2017 to shareholders of record as of January 11, 2017. Gold Resource Corporation is a gold and silver producer, developer and explorer with operations in Oaxaca, Mexico and Nevada, USA.
VANCOUVER, Dec. 27, 2016 /CNW/ – Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS) (TSX: PAA) (“Pan American” or the “Company”) has acquired ownership and control of an additional 10,000,000 common shares of Maverix Metals Inc. (TSXV: MMX) (“Maverix”) through the exercise of 10,000,000 previously acquired common share purchase warrants with an exercise price of US$0.546 per common share (the “Common Shares”) on December 23, 2016, for gross proceeds to Maverix of US$5,460,000 (the “Warrant Exercise”). Pan American has also acquired ownership and control of an additional 6,500,000 Maverix common share purchase warrants with an exercise price of US$1.204 per common share of Maverix, such warrants expiring on July 8, 2021 (“Replacement Warrants”). The Warrant Exercise and the issuance of the Replacement Warrants were carried out as part of an early warrant exercise incentive arrangement with Pan American in connection with a transaction between Maverix and Gold Fields Netherlands Services BV and certain of its affiliates, which closed on December 23, 2016. The Company continues to hold 10,000,000 previously acquired common share purchase warrants exercisable for US$0.78 per common share expiring in July 2021 (“Existing Warrants”).
TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – December 27, 2016) – Primero Mining Corp. (“Primero” or the “Company”) (TSX: P) (NYSE: PPP) today announced that is has received formal notification from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) of its non-compliance with the exchange’s continued listing standards for minimum trading price.
Primero has formally replied to the NYSE notification with the Company’s intention to restore compliance to the minimum share price criteria within the prescribed time frame.
During the third week of December at least sixteen press releases were announced by companies working in Mexico. ON EXPLORATION, in Chihuahua, drilling continues at one property, while prospecting advances in one other. In Zacatecas one property sees early geological reconnaissance while other sees the commencement of a drilling campaign. An ongoing drilling campaign on a mine in Durango locates long overlooked mineralization. ON MINING, equipment is being installed at a heap leach operation in Sonora. ON FINANCING, one company entered into an at-the market-offering looking to raise up to US$5 M. ON RESOURCES, a maiden high-grade resource was announced for a Pb-Zn property in Chihuahua. ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES, a back-in notice was delivered to a company with a silver discovery in Sonora; the first payment on the sale of a property on the same state has been forwarded. An extension into a tailings project in Zacatecas was signed and a lithium player is in advanced discussions with a “significant” Asian offtake partner.
- Kootenay Silver Inc. has completed seven holes along the Soledad structure (results pending) at its La Cigarra property in Chihuahua. Surface exploration has identified a gold target in a contact skarn zone up to 1,000 m in length, which is also supported by a gold in soils anomaly.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc. has done field reconnaissance on its Encino de Oro property in Chihuahua, confirming that an outcrop of strongly silicified rhyolitic tuff contains gold grades of 5 and 8 g/t Au in two samples covering over 3 m in width. Mineralization and argillic alteration is said to cover about 3 km2, and being open on all sides.
- Arian Silver Corp. has defined two major vein systems on its Los Campos property in Zacatecas. Old workings on Los Campos vein trace the structure for 3.3 km, and to at least 100 m of depth.
- Canasil Resources Inc. has started drilling at its La Esperanza project in Zacatecas. Past drilling along 250 m of strike of the vein to 200 m depth has returned consistent high grade Ag-Pb-Zn intercepts, averaging 4.2 m true width (TW) @ 330 g/t Ag, 0.93% Zn and 1.57% Pb on the main vein. The Hanging Wall vein was intercepted by 5 drill holes, averaging 1.53 m TW @ 324 g/t Ag, 1.37% Zn, 1.8% Pb, and three later drill holes on a blind section 100 m to the NW returned 3.24 m @ 278 g/t Ag, 5.2% Zn, 2.22% Pb.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. announced drilling results from its ongoing campaign in its Avino property in Durango. Results for eight of eleven drill holes have been received. The drilling is targeting an overlooked portion of the Avino vein. The Avino vein has been followed for more than 1,300 m, and more than 600 m down dip; Steeply dipping, high grade zones within the vein and stockwork zones are frequently found throughout the system. The new zone is 240 m long for 130 m in depth, with an average thickness of 15 m. The Avino vein remains open at depth. Selected intercepts on the Hanging wall breccia, Avino vein hanging wall zone, Avino vein, Avino vein footwall, Avino vein stockwork zone and footwall breccia include 4.8 m @ 1.27 g/t Au, 105 g/t Ag, 0.16% Cu; 18.42 m @ 1.12 g/t Au, 38 g/t Ag; 21.8 m @ 0.72 g/t Au, 40 g/t Ag, 0.15% Cu; 9.5 m @ 1.82 g/t Au, 119 g/t Ag, 0.5% Cu; 44.3 m @ 2.08 g/t Au, 29 g/t Ag; 5.95 m @ 2.29 g/t Au, 232 g/t Ag, 0.3% Cu; 37.3 m @ 1.46 g/t Au, 55 g/t Ag, 0.26% Cu; 15.85 m @ 1.19 g/t Au, 37 g/t Ag, 0.28% Cu.
Mexus Gold US. along with JV partner Mar Mar is installing a Merril Crowe plant on its Santa Elena mine in Sonora (not to mistake with First Majestic’s Santa Elena mine, also in Sonora). Ore is being crushed and staked on the pads, and a new crusher is about to be installed.
- Golden Minerals Co. entered into an at-the market-offering agreement to sell stock for up to an aggregate sales price of US$5 M.
- Consolidated Zinc Ltd. reported last week a maiden resource for its Plomosas mine in Chihuahua. An Indicated and inferred resource of 568 K tonnes @ 16.9% combined Zn + Pb and 28.4 g/t Ag was defined, with 96 K tonnes of contained Zn + Pb. The resource is on the Level 7 and Tres Amigos zones, remains open and is limited only by the extent of drilling.
ON DEALS AND CORPORATE ISSUES
- Azure Minerals has received notice that Teck Resources Ltd (through a subsidiary) will exercise its back-in right on the Alacrán project in Sonora, which hosts the Mesa de Plata silver discovery. Teck can re-acquire a 51% interest by sole funding US$10 Min expenditures in the project over four years, and making cash payments of $0.5 M to Azure. Teck may further its interest to 65% by funding a further US$5 M in expenditures in the project and making cash payments of an additional US$1.5 M to Azure.
- Arian Silver Corp. has obtained from Tierra Nuevo Mining Ltd. an extension on the exclusivity agreement over the Nochebuena gold and silver tailings project in Zacatecas. The period of exclusivity has now been extended at no cost until February 25th2017, while the results of metallurgical test work are awaited.
- Bacanora Mineral Ltd. is in advanced discussions with a “significant Asian offtake partner for the supply of battery grade lithium carbonate…” The ongoing feasibility study is expected to be completed on the summer of 2017.
- Sonoro Metals Corp. closed the sale of La Chipriona property in Sonora to Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. The company received the first $650 K installment, according with the agreement signed last week.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at https://gambusinoprospector.com/ and at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture below, alunite patch in strongly silicified rhyolitic flow. Zacatecas.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Dec 23, 2016 (Marketwired via COMTEX) — VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – Dec 23, 2016) – Riverside Resources Inc. (“Riverside” or the “Company”) (RRI)(otc pink:RVSDF)(frankfurt:R99) is pleased to provide an overview of the Company’s accomplishments achieved during 2016. This past year has been an up and down year for the junior resource sector with the underlying metals prices fluctuating significantly. Riverside has been successful in delivering a number of milestones without company share dilution, while still maintaining a strong corporate treasury.
Vancouver, B.C. – Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. (TSX.V:SCZ) (“Santacruz” or the “Company”) reports that it has terminated the previously announced agreement in connection with the Company’s sale of the San Felipe Project (the “Transaction”) (see press release dated December 7, 2016) to the Hermosillo Group. No payments pursuant to the Transaction have been made to date. Discussions have been on-going with respect to revised payment terms however this process has not led to a payment schedule acceptable to the Company and therefore the agreement has been terminated by the Company. The Company is in discussions with Minera Hochschild Mexico, S.A. de C.V. the underlying property vendor with respect to the continued deferral of the payment terms for the San Felipe Project.
VANCOUVER, Canada, December 22, 2016, Sonoro Metals Corp., (“Sonoro” or the “Company”) (TSXV: SMO), is pleased to announce that it has closed the sale of the Company’s Chipriona project in Mexico to Agnico Sonora, S.A. de C.V. (“Agnico”), a subsidiary of Agnico Eagle Mines Limited; the details of which are disclosed in the Company’s news release dated December 14, 2016. Sonoro has now received the first payment under the assignment agreement with Agnico in the amount of $650,000. Three additional sequential installments of $650,000, $800,000 and $1,900,000 respectively are due and payable over the coming months following registration of title at Mexico’s Public Registry of Mining, commencing with the registration of title from the original vendors through to final registration under Agnico. This disposition by the Company has been accepted for filing by the TSX Venture Exchange.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (NYSE-MKT:ASM: TSX.V, ASM; “Avino” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the following results from the first eight holes of its current drill program at the main Avino Mine located on the Avino property, 80 Km northeast of Durango, Mexico. The current drill program commenced in September, 2016, and comprises 18 holes in total, for a total of 2,955 metres. Eleven of the holes have been drilled to date, and eight have been assayed. The objective of this program is to explore the area of the Avino Vein System between the San Luis workings and the Elena Tolosa (“ET”) current production area. This new area is close to surface and accessible from the existing Avino Mine underground workings. The area was identified as a target of interest as it may have been overlooked in the past given that on surface and at shallow depths, the Avino Vein system splits into hanging wall and foot wall structures.
Canasil Resources Inc. (TSX.V: CLZ) (“Canasil” or the “Company”) has has received the required drill permit and mobilized a drill rig which is currently on site at the La Esperanza silver-lead-zinc project in Durango and Zacatecas States, Mexico. Drilling started on December 17, 2016, with the aim of completing the first drill hole before the year-end holidays. Drilling will then resume early in the New Year for a planned initial program of 1,500 metres to 2,000 metres in 4 to 5 drill holes.
Drilling will be targeted to investigate the La Esperanza vein along strike and at depth. Past drilling on this vein along an approximate strike length of 250 metres and to a relatively shallow depth of approximately 200 metres has returned consistent high-grade silver-lead-zinc intercepts. The La Esperanza vein structure is made up of the Main vein and an associated Hanging Wall vein at the upper levels. The average true width of intercepts from 8 drill holes on the Main La Esperanza vein was 4.21 metres returning 330 g/t silver, 0.93% zinc and 1.57% lead.
Golden Minerals Company (NYSE:MKT: AUMN) (“Golden Minerals”, the “Company” or “we”) has entered into an At-the-Market Offering Agreement dated December 20, 2016 (the “ATM Agreement”) with H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC (“Wainwright”) as sales manager. Under the terms of the ATM Agreement, the Company will be entitled to sell, at its discretion and from time to time, shares of its common stock through Wainwright, with such sales having an aggregate gross sales price of up to US$5.0 million (the “Offering”).
The Sales Agreement will remain in full force and effect until the earlier of December 31, 2018, or the date that the Sales Agreement is terminated in accordance with the terms therein. Sales of the Company’s common stock will be made through “at the market distributions” directly on the NYSE MKT LLC (the “NYSE MKT “) or on any other existing trading market in the United States. Under the Offering, no offers or sales of common stock will be made in Canada, including through the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) or other trading markets in Canada. The common stock will be distributed at the market prices prevailing at the time of sale. As a result, prices of the common stock sold under the Offering may vary as between purchasers and during the period of distribution.