Toronto, Ontario – July 31, 2017 – Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX:EXN and EXN.WT; OTC:EXLLF) (“Excellon” or the “Company”) is pleased to report financial results for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2017.
Q2 2017 Operational Highlights
- Dry mining conditions achieved with completion of Optimization Plan
- Immediate benefits realized with materially improved development rates, maintenance and electrical efficiency gains
- Mine production materially increased to 215 tonnes per day (“tpd”) in July-to-date, an increase of 47% relative to 2016, with access to high-grade ore within the Platosa resource
- Continued success of ongoing drilling program with multiple intersections of high grade mineralization potentially expanding existing mantos including, 886 g/t Ag, 8.8% Pb and 20.5% Zn or 2,318 g/t silver equivalent (“AgEq”) over 6.76 metres in EX17UG323
- Miguel Auza Mill awarded Certification of Clean Industry, Level 1 from Mexican environmental regulator