Vancouver, British Columbia — Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, OTCQB: SVBL) (“Silver Bull”) is pleased to announce it has identified a new zone of high grade massive sulphide at its Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Northern Mexico.
Highlights from select channel samples in the new sulphide zone include;
- Highlights from the channel sampling program include:
- Sample 25736 @ 1130g/t silver, 22% zinc, 3.26% lead, 12.8% copper.
- Sample 25727 @ 1315g/t silver, 0.05% zinc, 9.0% copper.
- Sample 25735 @ 713g/t silver, 3.4% zinc, 0.14% lead, 1.1% copper.
- Sample 25805 @ 491g/t silver, 24.7% zinc, 1.6% copper.
- Sample 25739 @ 495g/t silver, 7.09% zinc, 2.68% lead, 1.06% copper.
- Sample 25728 @ 392g/t silver, 0.4% zinc, 1.8% copper.
- Sample 25732 @ 329g/t silver, 42% zinc, 3.2% lead, 1.65% copper.
- Sample 25806 @ 277g/t silver, 19.65% zinc, 18.3% lead, 0.7% copper.
- Sample 25803 @ 73g/t silver, 19.2% zinc, 4.8% lead, 0.3% copper.
- Sample 25802 @ 42g/t silver, 10.5% zinc, 2.4% lead, 0.17% copper.
- Sample 25801 @ 33g/t silver, 8.1% zinc, 3.4% lead, 0.1% copper.
- The new sulphide zone lies within a 1.4 kilometer long east-west trending “chargeability high” identified through a gradient Induced Polarization (IP) survey. This east-west trending zone hosts two other zones Silver Bull has identified with sulphide mineralization which grade up to 690g/t silver, 35% zinc, 19% lead and 1% copper as well and also includes Silver Bull’s only significant sulphide drill hole intercept of 8.45m @ 57g/t silver, 5.45% lead, 16.98% Zinc.
- The chargeability anomaly remains open towards the west and coincides with a convex “roll over” in the sole of a thrust fault identified through drilling and underground mapping.
- The new zone of massive sulphide is accessible via existing historical underground workings.