August 10, 2017, Vancouver, BC – Alio Gold Inc. (TSX, NYSE AMERICAN: ALO) (“Alio Gold” or the “Company”), today reported its second quarter 2017 results. Production results were previously released on July 6, 2017. The Company will host a conference call at 11:00am EST today, refer to the end of the release for further details.
Second Quarter Highlights and Recent Developments
- Gold production of 22,011 ounces at an all-in sustaining cost1 (“AISC”) of $954 per ounce, in line with guidance.
- Maintained 2017 guidance of 86,000 to 92,000 ounces of gold at AISC less than $1,000 per ounce with 20,000 to 22,000 ounces of production expected in Q3 2017.
- Initiated Revitalization Plan for the San Francisco Mine following updated NI 43-101 technical report filed in May 2017.
- Commenced the Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS”) for the high-grade, high-margin Ana Paula project after positive Pre-Feasibility Study (“PFS”) released.
- Completed CAD$50.4 million bought deal financing.