COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) (Hecla or the Company) today announced first quarter financial and operating results.
FIRST QUARTER 2017 HIGHLIGHTS
- Net income applicable to common stockholders of $26.7 million, or $0.07 per basic share.
- Adjusted net income applicable to common stockholders of $16.7 million, or $0.04 per basic share.1
- Sales of $142.5 million.
- Cash provided by operating activities of $38.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $53.9 million and net debt/adjusted EBITDA (last 12 months) of 1.1x.2,3
- Free cash flow of $16.6 million.4
- Cost of sales and other direct production costs and depreciation, depletion and amortization (“cost of sales”) of $107.6 million.
- Silver cash cost, after by-product credits, of $0.84 per ounce, the lowest in over five years.5
- All in sustaining cost (AISC), after by-product credits, of $7.60 per silver ounce.6
- Cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments of $213.3 million.