PREMIER GOLD MINES LIMITED (TSX:PG) (“Premier”, “the Company”) is pleased to announce fourth quarter and full-year 2017 production results as well as consolidated production and cost guidance for 2018.
All dollar figures are in United States dollars unless otherwise indicated.
2017 Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Gold production of 24,385 ounces
- Silver production of 77,082 ounces
2017 Full-Year Highlights:
- Gold production of 139,658 ounces
- Silver production of 357,901 ounces
- Commenced work on El Nino underground project and advanced the Phase 1 pit project
- New resource estimates released for the McCoy-Cove (Nevada) and Hasaga (Ontario) projects
2018 Production and Cost Guidance:
- Gold production of between 85,000 to 95,000 ounces
- Silver production of between 300,000 to 325,000 ounces
- Forecast cash operating costs of between $690 to $740 per ounce of gold(i)
- Forecast all-in sustaining costs (AISC) of between $800 and $850 per ounce of gold(i)