Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (NYSE-American: ASM; TSX.V: ASM; “Avino” or the “Company”)announces third quarter 2017 production results from its Avino property near Durango, Mexico.
Consolidated Production Highlights for Third Quarter 2017 (Compared to Third Quarter 2016)
- Silver equivalent production increased by 17% to 760,756 oz*
- Gold production increased by 47% to 2,673 oz
- Silver production decreased by 10% to 368,456oz
- Copper production increased by 6% to 1,106,305 lbs
* For comparison purposes, the silver equivalent ratio has been calculated using metal prices of $17.45 oz Ag, $1,316 oz Au and $2.99 Lb Cu. Mill production figures have not been reconciled and are subject to adjustment with concentrate sales. Calculated figures may not add up due to rounding.
“We are pleased to report a strong quarter and that we are on pace to reach our budgeted production targets for 2017.
Our expansion is on schedule and I’d like to thank our hard-working staff, both in Mexico and Canada, for their efforts.”