COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) today announced preliminary production results¹ for the third quarter 2015.
- Silver production of 2,591,546 ounces.
- Gold production of 43,635 ounces.
- Silver equivalent production of 8.7 million ounces.2
- Zinc production of 17,435 tons and lead production of 9,123 tons.
- Production decision made at San Sebastian project in Mexico and stripping on the Middle Vein has begun.
- Year-end production expected to be at the high end of the previous estimate of 10.5-11.0 million ounces of silver and 185,000 ounces of gold. Gold production is now expected to be 59,000 ounces at Greens Creek and 126,000 ounces at Casa Berardi.