· Quarterly and first half silver production (including Silverstream), up 5.7% and 9.7% respectively over the corresponding periods in 2017 primarily due to the start up of operations at San Julián JM (Phase II) in July 2017.
· Quarterly gold production of 234 koz, up 4.6% vs. 2Q17 due to the higher ore grade, throughput and recovery rate at Saucito and the higher ore grades at Noche Buena, Herradura and Fresnillo.
· First half gold production of 465 koz up 4.4% vs. 1H17, due to the ongoing decrease in gold inventories and higher ore grade at Herradura and higher volume of ore processed and ore grade at Saucito.
· Ongoing tests at the Herradura leaching pads have resulted in an increase of 98.9 koz of gold in the inventory as of 1 January 2018.
· Full year consolidated production guidance has been revised marginally: total gold production to 900 – 930 koz (previously 870 – 900 koz) and total silver production to 64.5 – 67.5 moz (previously 67 – 70 moz) including Silverstream.