TORONTO, July 26, 2017 /CNW/ – New Gold Inc. (“New Gold”) (TSX:NGD) (NYSE American:NGD) today announces new appointments to its senior management team as the company looks forward to the Rainy River project’s scheduled transition from construction into operation beginning in September. New Gold is also pleased to announce the addition of a new director to its Board.
- Paula Myson will join New Gold as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Peter Woodhouse will join New Gold as Vice President, Projects
- Barry O’Shea has been appointed Vice President, Business Development
- Marilyn Schonberner has been appointed to the Board of Directors
- Brian Penny, New Gold’s current Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will remain with the company until the end of October to support the transition
- Raymond Threlkeld’s interim management role will conclude on September 1st and he will remain on New Gold’sBoard of Directors