Vancouver, British Columbia (FSCwire) – ALIX RESOURCES CORP. (“Alix” or the “Company”) (AIX-TSX:V) (37N–FRANKFURT) is pleased to report the completion l of a Phase 2 budget with their Joint Venture partner, Lithium Australia, NL to initiate a drill program at its newly discovered Agua Fria site containing lithium-rich clay formations that constitute part of the Electra project, Sonora, Mexico.
Highlights of the Agua Fria discovery include:
- Significant lithium-rich clay layers identified southwest of the large Tule Concession (Electra Project)
- Clay horizons traced for approximately 4.5 km on strike, with indications of width attaining over 800 m.
- Apparent thickness of target layers reaching 20-30 metres
- Assays up to 1,190ppm Li. Additional assays pending
- Successful concession applications accepted
- The new concession included three ranches and Alix is currently negotiating for drill permitting, to be followed by environmental studies. There are no Ejido (community) surface (owner/co-op) rights requirements tied to the new concession application