Rare Earth Minerals plc joins the ISDX Growth Market

http://www.directorstalkinterviews.com/rare-earth-minerals-plc-joins-the-isdx-growth-market/412682072

Rare Earth Minerals plc (LON:REM) today announced that with effect from 8:00 a.m. today, the Company’s ordinary shares will commence trading on the ISDX Growth Market under the ticker REM. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company will remain admitted to trading on AIM following admission to ISDX.

Rare Earth Minerals plc current investments include:

a 17.19% holding in Bacanora Minerals Ltd (“Bacanora”);
· A 30% direct interest in Megalit SA de CV (“Megalit”) and Mexilit SA de CV (“Mexilit”); Megalit and Mexilit together own ten mining concessions in the Sonora Lithium Project. The remaining 70% of Megalit and Mexilit is owned by Bacanora. When REM’s ownership of 17.02% of Bacanora is aggregated with REM’s 30% direct interest of the companies that hold the ten mining concessions, REM has a 42.04% economic interest in these assets;
· a 30% free carried interest to bankable feasibility study on the Yangibana Rare Earth Minerals Project, Australia;
· a 11.87% interest in the Cinovec Ltihium and Tin Deposit, located on the German border; and
· an approximate 1.1% interest in Western Lithium USA Corp (“Western Lithium”), which owns the Kings Valley Lithium Project in Nevada and the Cauchari – Olaroz Project in Argentina (as a result of the recent merger with Lithium Americas Corp.).

Leave a Reply