Vangold Mining Corp. has provided results from its current exploration program on the El Pinguico mine property, located 15 kilometres from Guanajuato, Mexico. For the past four months, the company has engaged FindOre SA de CV, a geological exploration services company, to conduct extensive surface and underground mapping, surveying, rock sampling, and trenching. The results of the geological exploration program have provided extensive information about the structure and geological origins of the epithermal vein systems across the property. The results of the four-month sampling and mapping program will be used to identify grid spacing and drill locations, increasing the highest probability of achieving an inferred resource.
- Collected a total of 452 rock samples taken from surface grab samples and outcrops, historical workings, and adits;
- Consistent assays over 10 grams per tonne gold equivalent at surface and underground, proving extensive multivein mineralization;
- Underground samples total 310, from exposed veins, hangingwall and footwall locations;
- Confirmation of extending mineralization over 1.5 kilometres from underground stockpile location to southern claim limit;
- Completion of detailed mapping illustrates multiple parallel and perpendicular vein systems across the property;
- Significantly derisked drill site locations.