Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 20, 2021) – Capitan Mining Inc. (TSXV: CAPT) (“Capitan” or the “Company”) is pleased to report results from eight drill holes from its 2021 program on the Capitan gold zone.
- Hole 21-CARC-24 returned 10.7m @ 0.56 g/t Aueq within a larger interval of 42.7m @ 0.34 g/t Aueq
- All reported drill holes herein returned Capitan style mineralization, over significant width’s
- To date the Capitan gold zone has been traced for 1.2 kilometres along strike and up to 450 metres down-dip and remains open in all directions except to the north.
- These drill holes, complete the previously announced 6,000 metres drill campaign; consisting of 28 Reverse Circulation (RC) holes, all of which hit dominantly oxide gold mineralization
- Drilling activities remain ongoing with updated guidance to be released in the coming days