Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – January 11, 2021) – Capitan Mining Inc. (TSXV: CAPT) (“Capitan” or the “Company”) is pleased to report results for five drill holes.
- 20-CARC-11 intersected 57.9 m of 0.94 g/t AuEq including 18.3 m of 2.04 g/t AuEq.
- 20-CARC-13 intersected 100.6 m of 0.42 g/t AuEq including 21.3 m of 0.67 AuEq.
- New drilling has confirmed that Capitan Hill gold mineralization continues along strike to the east, over 250 m beyond the 2015 43-101 resource and remains open to expansion to the east, west and down-dip.
- Drill Holes Pending: 20-CARC-16 and 20-CARC-17.
- Drilling to recommence on January 11th, 2021.