DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Newmont Corporation (NYSE: NEM, TSX: NGT) (Newmont or the Company) today announced second quarter 2020 results.
SECOND QUARTER 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
- Produced 1.3 million attributable ounces of gold* and reported CAS* of $748 per ounce and AISC* of $1,097 per ounce and produced 138 thousand attributable gold equivalent ounces from co-products
- Generated $668 million of cash from continuing operations and $388 million of Free Cash Flow* while safely managing the ramp up of operations in care and maintenance
- Reported $3.8 billion of consolidated cash with $6.7 billion of liquidity and a net debt to adjusted EBITDA* ratio of 0.6x
- Declared second quarter dividend of $0.25 per share
- Returned >$2.0 billion to shareholders through dividends and share buybacks since January 2019