• Transformative acquisition of private mineral exploration company Sun Minerals Pty Ltd remains on track to successfully complete by end May 2020.
• Sun Minerals holds an exclusive option to earn up to a 100% interest in the high-grade Copalquin Gold Silver Project located in the Sierra Madre Trend, Durango State, western Mexico.
• The Copalquin Project is prospective for high-grade gold and silver mineralisation where there are 32 known historic gold and silver underground mines and surface workings plus historic drill intercepts.
• Mithril’s exploration partners continue to advance each of its Australian exploration assets – with results awaited from a recent program of Fixed Loop Electromagnetic (FLTEM) geophysical surveying and surface geochemical sampling over nickel sulphide targets undertaken by Carnavale Resources (CAV.ASX) at Kurnalpi.
• A new exploration partner introduced for the Billy Hills Project with a Heads of Agreement executed with CBH Resources whereby CBH can earn up to 80% interest in the project by completing expenditure of $4M over 5 years.