Vancouver, B.C. — Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. (TSX.V:SCZ) (the “Company” or “Santacruz”) reports that its 100% owned subsidiary company, Carrizal Mining, S.A. de C.V. (“Carrizal”) has agreed with Minera Cedros, S.A. de C.V. (“Minera Cedros”), a wholly-own subsidiary of Grupo Peñoles, S.A.B. de C.V., to extend the expiry date of the current Zimapan Mine lease agreement (see press release dated July 2, 2019) from December 31, 2019 to December 31, 2020.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Almaden Minerals Ltd. (“Almaden” or the “Company”; TSX: AMM; NYSE American: AAU) was today notified by SEMARNAT, Mexico’s environmental authority, that the permitting process for the Ixtaca project has been suspended pending resolution of the mineral title lawsuit reported by the Company on September 10 and April 15, 2019 (the “Lawsuit”).
COLORADO SPRINGS – October 29, 2019 – Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the “Company” or “GRC”) reported record gold production results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019 of 11,165 ounces of gold. In addition, the Company produced 477,297 ounces of silver, which along with base metal revenue generated $40.1 million in net revenue and $3.0 million, or $0.05 per share, in net income for the quarter. The Company recently increased its 2019 global gold production outlook 42% to 38,400 ounces, as the Isabella Pearl mine in Mineral County, Nevada continues its production ramp up†. The Company also maintains its 2019 Oaxaca Mining Unit (“OMU”) silver production outlook of 1.7 million ounces†. Gold Resource Corporation is a gold and silver producer, developer and explorer with operations in Oaxaca, Mexico and Nevada, USA. The Company has returned $112 million to its shareholders in consecutive monthly dividends since July 2010 and offers its shareholders the option to convert their cash dividends into physical gold and silver and take delivery.
TORONTO, Ontario, October 29, 2019 – Torex Gold Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “Torex”) (TSX: TXG) announces organizational changes to take effect at the Company’s annual general meeting (“AGM”) in June 2020. At the next AGM, Terry MacGibbon will continue to stand for election to the Board but will step down as the Chair of the Company. At the same meeting, the Board intends to appoint Fred Stanford as the Executive Chair and Jody Kuzenko as President and Chief Executive Officer and to nominate her for election as a Director of the Company.
- Completed 100% acquisition of Plomosas in September 2019, acquiring the remaining 10% interest, in exchange for a 1.0% net smelter return royalty
- First full quarter of production from the third party Aldama concentrator, processed up to 266 tonnes ore day during September
- 7,511 tonnes ore mined during the quarter grading 13.5% zinc and 8.2% lead, down from the June quarter as the Company processed significant ore stockpiles
- 9,120 tonnes of ore processed at 12.5% zinc and 7.9% lead, down from the June quarter due to one off events (power outages, high lightning strikes)
- Payable metal sold of 773 tonnes of zinc, 273 tonnes of lead and 854 ounces of silver in concentrate, up from the June quarter as the Company sold down stockpiles
- Significant stockpiles remained on hand at quarter end which will be realised in the December quarter;
- 4,424 tonnes of high-grade ore stockpiled for processing
- 256 tonnes of zinc concentrate, and 106 tonnes of lead concentrate stockpiled and available for sale
- C1 cash cost of payable zinc sold $1.01/lb, primarily higher than the June quarter due to the temporary increase in development costs incurred to access the high-grade SOX orebody in the December quarter and an industry wide increase in smelter treatment charges
- Significant operational improvements at the mine and processing plant have resulted in positive cash flows generation from the Plomosas operations in October
- Drill plans finalised to follow up LV5040 which identified 3.75m (TW) at 37.5% Zn+Pb potential extension of mineralisation down dip of the current JORC resource.
- Completed a Placement to new institutional and sophisticated investors at A$0.011 per share to raise A$1.0 million (before costs)
- Announced a fully underwritten non-renounceable Rights issue of 1 new share for every 6 shares held at A$ 0.011 per share to raise A$2.48 million (before costs)- completed post quarter end
- Pro-forma cash balance at quarter end A$2.7 million incorporating gross proceeds from the Rights Issue
All references in this report are to US$, unless otherwise stated.
Consolidated Zinc Limited (CZL:ASX or “the Company”) is pleased to present its September 2019 quarterly activities report.
Business Television entrevistó al Ing. Arturo Bonillas, Presidente y CEO de Magna Gold, quien habló acerca de los proyectos principales de la compañía y su visión corporativa.
“Magna Gold cuenta actualmente con dos proyectos: Mercedes, ubicado en la Sierra Madre, un distrito minero muy prolífico. Estamos explorando, barrenando. El otro proyecto que acabamos de adquirir es San Judas, situado en la megacizalla Sonora-Mojave, un corredor muy largo que aloja numerosos depósitos que a la fecha registran al menos 20 millones de onzas de oro”, dijo de entrada el directivo.
MAZAPIL. A través de un comunicado, la empresa Newmont–Goldcorp confirmó la liberación de las instalaciones la Mina Peñasquito la mañana de este domingo, luego de que los ejidatarios y transportistas la mantuvieran bloqueada desde el miércoles 23 de octubre.
Vancouver, British Columbia – Capstone Mining Corp. (“Capstone”) (TSX:CS) will now hold its 2019 third quarter results investor conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 10:30 am (Eastern Time). Capstone will release its 2019 third quarter results on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 after market close.
Toronto, Ontario – October 25, 2019 – Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX:EXN, EXN.WT, OTC:EXLLF and FRA:E4X1) (“Excellon” or the “Company”) announces the resignation of Denis Flood from his position of Vice President Technical Services.
Colorado Springs – October 28, 2019 – Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the “Company”) today announced the timing of its third quarter earnings conference call scheduled for Wednesday, October 30, 2019. Gold Resource Corporation is a gold and silver producer, developer and explorer with operations in Oaxaca, Mexico and Nevada, USA. The Company has returned $112 million to its shareholders in consecutive monthly dividends since July 2010 and offers its shareholders the option to convert their cash dividends into physical gold and silver and take delivery.