Vancouver, April 12, 2023 – Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) reportsproduction results for the first quarter of 2023 from its four operating mines in Latin America and West Africa.
- Gold and silver production are on-track to achieve 2023 annual guidance
- Gold production of 60,092 ounces; 10 percent decrease over Q1 2022
- Silver production of 1,586,378 ounces; 5 percent decrease over Q1 2022
- Zinc and lead production of 13.1 million pounds and 9.5 million pounds; 21 and 4 percent increase over Q1 2022, respectively
- Gold equivalent1 production of 94,110 ounces
- The Séguéla Mine is on-track to initiate gold production in May 2023