- Record annual silver production of 61.8 moz (including Silverstream), up 5.3% vs. 2017 mainly due to the first full year of operations at San Julián (Phase II/ Disseminated ore body).
- Quarterly silver production of 15.5 moz (including Silverstream) remained flat vs. 3Q18.
- Quarterly silver production (including Silverstream) down -3.2% vs. 4Q17 due to lower volumes of ore processed and ore grade at Fresnillo and Saucito.
- Annual gold production of 923 koz, up 1.3% vs. 2017 mainly due to the higher ore grade and recovery rate at Saucito, the contribution of the new Pyrites Plant and the higher ore grade at Fresnillo.
- Quarterly gold production of 232 koz, in line with 4Q17.
- Quarterly gold production up 3.0% vs. 3Q18 mainly due to higher ore grades and recovery rates at Herradura and San Julián (Phase I/Vein system).
- Full year by-product lead and zinc production up 10.4% and 35.6% respectively vs 2017, representing 19.9 million equivalent ounces of silver.