VANCOUVER, BC–(Marketwired – April 25, 2016) – Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK) (TSX: EDR) (the “Company” or “Endeavour”) announces the filing of a preliminary short form base shelf prospectus (“Prospectus”) to provide the Company with the flexibility to take advantage of financing opportunities, if and when needed, assuming debt or equity market conditions are favourable during the effective period of the Prospectus. The final short form base shelf prospectus is expected to be filed prior to expiry of the Company’s existing base shelf prospectus dated July 29, 2014 which will be withdrawn once the new short form base shelf prospectus is effective.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – April 25, 2016) –First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG)(TSX:FR)(FRANKFURT:FMV)(BVM:AG) (the “Company” or “First Majestic”) is pleased to announce that its first quarter 2016 unaudited financial results will be released on Wednesday, May 11, 2016.
CARSON CITY, Nev., April 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mexus Gold US (OTCQB:MXSG) (“Mexus” or the “Company”) announced today that the environmental and mining permits are complete and work has begun on the area that will become Mexus’ open pit heap leach mine. An area 300 meters by 100 meters is being cleared and leveled for the pad. (See Attached Photos) Mexus intends to open pit the shear zone where the Julio high grade quartz vein faulted to the west as identified by Director of Operations Cesar Lemas. The shear zone and the Julio quartz vein will be mined simultaneously with strict grade control. The shear zone ore has graded 1 to 5 grams per ton with the Julio assays running much higher and includes visible gold. Mexus believes that mining the Julio quartz vein from the surface along with the shear zone makes the most sense. The shear zone material will be crushed to ¾” minus then placed on the leach pad. The Julio high grade will go straight to Mexus’ crusher ball mill gravity recovery plant. The tailings from the gravity recovery plant will also be placed on the heap.
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 25, 2016) – Minaurum Gold Inc. (TSXV: MGG) (“Minaurum”) is pleased to update its shareholders on developments at the Biricu Project located in the Guerrero Gold Belt.
As previously disclosed on November 4 and December 4, 2015, Minaurum loaned Guerrero Ventures Inc. (“Guerrero”) funds to explore Biricu. Guerrero has informed Minaurum that the required exploration expenditures and obligations of the underlying Biricu option agreement between Alamos Gold Inc. and Guerrero have been fulfilled. Results from the exploration work are pending.
Toronto, April 22, 2016 / TheNewswire / Oremex Silver Inc. (TSXV:OAG) (“Oremex” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide the following updates.
The Company is continuing to take steps to bring the Company into good standing, evaluate its existing project portfolio and assess opportunities for moving forward. As previously disclosed, in connection with the revocation of cease trade orders in early February, the Company filed an updated resource report on its flagship Tejamen silver project in Durango, Mexico. The Company is currently evaluating viable options to progress the Tejamen silver project including having discussions with potential joint venture partners. The Company plans to continue its efforts to create value from its portfolio of properties for shareholders.
TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – April 25, 2016) – Aura Minerals Inc. (TSX: ORA) announces that the Company will release its first quarter 2016 financial and operational results after the close of business on Tuesday, May 10th.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – April 25, 2016) – San Marco Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SMN) has closed its private placement announced March 15, 2016. Originally proposed to raise $150,000, the placement was significantly over-subscribed and raised gross proceeds of $439,550 by the issuance of 8,791,000 (formerly 3,000,000) units at $0.05 per unit. Finders’ fees of 7% were paid by the issuance of 391,370 shares to qualified finders in respect of a portion of the units sold.
Each unit consisted of one common share and one non-transferable warrant, each warrant exercisable to purchase a further share for a period of three years at $0.05 per share in the first year, $0.10 per share in the second year and $0.15 per share in the third year. After the four month restricted resale period expires on August 22, 2016, the expiry of the warrants may be accelerated if the closing price of San Marco’s shares equals or exceeds, for 15 consecutive trading days, $0.10 per share in the first year, $0.20 per share in the second year or $0.30 per share in the third year and San Marco gives notice to the warrant holders advising, and issues a news release announcing, within two trading days after such 15 day period, that the warrants will expire in 20 trading days.
VANCOUVER, April 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ – GREAT PANTHER SILVER LIMITED (TSX: GPR; NYSE MKT: GPL) (“Great Panther”, the “Company”) has scheduled the release of its first quarter 2016 financial results for Wednesday, May 4, 2016 after market close.
A conference call and webcast will be held on Thursday May 5, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Pacific Time) to discuss the results. The call will be hosted by Mr. Robert Archer, President and CEO and Mr. Jim Zadra, CFO and Corporate Secretary.
The third week of April was deal time for companies, with Alix Resources and Lithium Australia; Pan American Silver, MacMillan Minerals and Maverix Metals; and Kootenay Silver and Northair Silver formalizing agreements, Mc Ewen Mining buying a NSR and Defiance Silver renegotiating a property payments schedule. Several companies presented results for the first quarter of 2016; these include Primero Mining, Excellon Resources, Gold Resources, Mc Ewen Mining and Sierra Metals. On financing, five companies raised funds during the past week: Minera Alamos, Silver Spruce, Great Panther Silver, Wealth Minerals and First Majestic Silver. First Mexican Gold announced that a 2014 technical report from one of its properties is not to be relied upon.
- Primero Mining Corp. reported first quarter results for its San Dimas operation in Durango, processing 149 Kt of ore at a grade of 4.1 g/t Au and 198 g/t Ag (1,639 t/day), for a total production of 19.5 K Oz Au and 920 K Oz Ag. Recovery rates were 99% for gold and 97 % for silver, at cash cost of $998 Oz/AuEq or AISC of $1,362 Oz Au. Production levels took a hit by the implementation of tougher safety procedures.
- Excellon Resources Inc. reported first quarter results for its Platosa mine in Durango, with 14.7 Kt of ore milled at a grade of 483 g/t Ag, 4.8 % Pb and 6.1 % Zn, for a total production of 211.5 K Oz Ag, 1.3 M Lb Pb and 1.5 M Lb Zn. Recovery rates were 91.1 % for silver, 86.4 % lead and 79 % zinc. Mining operations are being facilitated by the long-term de-watering efforts by the company.
- Gold Resources Corp. reports preliminary first quarter production of 6.4 K Oz Au, 434 K Oz Ag, 244 t Cu, 838 t Pb and 3,261 t Zn.
- Mc Ewen Mining Inc. announced production highlights for the first quarter, which include 20.1 K Oz AuEq.
- Sierra Metals Inc. announced results for the first quarter of 2016, which include production from El Cusi and Bolivar mines in Chihuahua. Bolívar processed 219 K tonnes of ore at a rate of 2,500 tonnes/day, at a grade of 1 % Cu, 18 g/t Ag and 0.27 g/t Au, with recoveries of 77%, 75% and 45% respectively, for a total production of 3.97 M Lb Cu, 97.4 K Oz Ag and 859 Oz Au. At the Cusi mine, 49.7 K tonnes of ore were processed, at a rate of 569 tonnes/day, running 174 g/t Ag, 0.29 g/t Au, 1.4% Pb and 1.4% Zn, and recoveries of 74% Ag, 66% Au, 85% Pb and 42% Zn. The total production was 206.8 K Oz Ag, 314 Oz Au, 1.3 M Lb of lead and 638 K Lb of zinc. This quarter was the first in which a zinc concentrate was produced at Cusi.
- Minera Alamos Inc. has closed the first tranche of its previously announced private placement for aggregate proceeds of $1.5 M, for use in the completion of the acquisition of the La Fortuna project in Durango.
- Silver Spruce Resources Inc. announced the closing of a non-brokered private placement, raising total proceedings of $410 K.
- Great Panther Silver Ltd. announced the at-the-market offering of up to US$10 Million.
- Wealth Minerals Ltd. closed a non-brokered private placement for total proceeds of $1 M.
- First Majestic Silver Corp. announced a C$50 Million bought deal financing.
- First Mexican Gold Corp. is giving notice that the technical report and the resource estimate on its Guadalupe property in Sinaloa, dated October 28, 2014, is not compliant with NI-43-101 guidelines, and should not be relied upon.
- Alix Resources Corp. and Lithium Australia announce the definitive agreement to jointly explore and develop the Elektra lithium project in Sonora.
- Pan American Silver Corp., MacMillan Minerals Inc and Maverix Metals Inc. have made an arrangement to form a new company focused on metal royalties and streaming. The 13 property portfolio includes the gold production from the La Colorada mine in Zacatecas, 1.5 % NSR from the San José mine in Oaxaca, 5 % of gold production from La Bolsa and 2 % NSR from La Jojoba project, both in Sonora, and 1.5 % NSR from the Taviche project in Oaxaca.
- Mc Ewen Mining Inc. announced the acquisition of the 3.5 % royalty on the El Gallo mine for a total of $ 6.25 million.
- Kootenay Silver Inc. and Northair Silver Corp. completed their business combination.
- Defiance Silver Corp. has renegotiated its San Acacio silver project purchase agreement, postponing payments that were due in 2016, to September 2017, for a total of US$300 K.
Content like what you have just read can be seen at LinkedIn’s Mexico Mineral Exploration Group.
On the picture below, texture in a quartz vein, interpreted as evidence for seismic pumping at this orogenic gold style property, Tajitos, Sonora.